Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 180

Thread: anyone doing lampe berger? what is lampe berger?

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Peejay
    Posts
    2,336
    Quote Originally Posted by neverknow1
    Well, in any kind of business there will always some people abuse on the system. We should start looking at the positive angle but not all the failure part.

    If everyone will just look at the sad back, there will not have any people who have big vision la... then our country will not have vision 2020.

    However, if you r not comfortable with it, it is fine.. just go n look for sth that you are comfortable with.
    I don't believe it is abuse though, I think the system is mainly to get members. I'm not saying MLM is bad. I know people who made millions, real people, but I'm just commenting on my observations on this particular business and their member's behaviors.

    anyway, enough about this. we're talking on different channels. cheers.
    IP

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    I don't believe it is abuse though, I think the system is mainly to get members. I'm not saying MLM is bad. I know people who made millions, real people, but I'm just commenting on my observations on this particular business and their member's behaviors.

    anyway, enough about this. we're talking on different channels. cheers.
    Well, you just said it. The system is mainly to get members? if so, i would suggest you reading about pyramid schemes. Yes people do make millions. Another question you should be asking yourself is - if it's so easy,why isn't everyone doing it? - Mind you there are many people who make money in MLM. As i see this as a zero sum game, there are many people who lose money. I myself thought that by getting 'faster'/'earlier' into this system, i will be faster than the rest and will make money. Have you actually found out how many people are 'faster'? - think about it, at the end of the day the first few people are the ones who make their bucks. The rest can actually dream on. My conclusion. There is no shortcut in life. Always open your eyes. You'll never know what you will see.

    PS : I'm 17 years of age. Please do correct me if what I have said is wrong. Thanks
    IP

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Terengganu
    Posts
    22

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by bizalchemy
    Very nicely put by badaveil. And just wanted to say I find all your other comments very interesting.

    Anyhow, I just wanted to highlight a few ideas to those thinking of choosing the network marketing career line (YES, it actually can't be treated professionally as a career). I would appreciate any feedback from whatever company you had experience with. Iíll start of with NW in general, then move on to my comments on the LB Business.

    1. Choose a COMPANY you want to join very wisely. You want to join one, and stick with oneÖ This meansÖ do you due diligence first before choosing which company you want to be in for the long term. Ensure the company has no previous or current bad records, the company should be there to last, and is managed by sincere and honest people.

    2. The PRODUCT is actually beneficial to you and the next is (for the feasibility of the business) that the product is consumable. If it is priced high, why so? and does it have a legitimate reason (maybe the raw ingredients is expensive or the manufacturing and quality control follows stringent high-end processes). Stay clear of companies that price their products or services high because of evident commission payments to associates (one way to check this is to see whether the product can be purchased elsewhere for a different price OR whether the company is the manufacture itself or it acts like a broker/marketing arm).

    3. When you join a company, you can only join it via a person called a SPONSOR. Ensure that the person whom you are going to join can support you and if not, ensure that the person belongs to a TEAM that can provide the support. It is useless for you to join someone or a team that donít intend to take any role of leadership or support. This will not work out if you donít have the support which is why most people fail in network marketing at the start.

    4. The final thing for you to consider in a company is its PAY PLAN. This includes all features on how to join, how much to join, how you get paid, what bonuses you get, etc. A very good way to assess whether the compensation plan is worthwhile for you is to once again do your research. This does not mean ask you friends who have failed or are just starting in a company because they wouldnít have really experienced the plan. Search for someone experienced in the company or even seek aid from various legal and expert advisors specialising in network marketing to inform you on the various plans and their features and benefits or even get a hold of books in bookstores or on the Internet that talk about network marketing pay plans. All company pay planís have their proís and conís but you want to look for one that works not just for you alone but for the team that you intend in growing! And at the start, this really depends a lot on the support you get from your SPONSOR so you need to ensure your sponsorship team is strong too.
    I am fully support to your comment, a lot of people misunderstand to MLM said like a pyramid system because may be they try before but not success then blame to MLM not work. Hardworking is the key of success but chosing a company is more important.
    IP

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    1

    Wink

    Hi all,

    I just join LB for 3 days, and now have more ideas about it.

    The reason that I join is becoz I used to have a sinus problem, after I tried the product I think it helps me.

    I am not saying good or bad about LB, but I think that all MLM should sell a product which can help the people who really need them. As for me, without trying the product I wont dare to introduce it to my frens becoz it will spoil my reputation.

    For those LB member who only wants to sell membership, I am regret about what they are doing. But please understand that no everyone do it that way. Just hope that those who are doing direct sales can put more effort to understand the needs of the customer as well as their own products.
    IP

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Subang
    Posts
    1

    Seminar

    SEMINAR:
    ANTI-AGING: A HUGE GROWING NEED
    AND MARKET IN ASIA-PACIFIC



    HOW TO BUILD A BUSINESS AND RIDE ON THE WAV
    [ 50 SEATS ONLY!!! ]


    To all individuals who hold a 9-5 job, come and learn how you
    can build and generate profit from this new and booming industry in AsiaĖPacific!
    Coaching, mentoring and step-by-step guide will be provided.

    Come and see it for yourself how you can earn RM 100,000 in 6 mths!



    1st OCTOBER 2005
    2:30 pm
    KELANA SQUARE, KELANA JAYA, Kuala Lumpur

    Please confirm your seats by providing your name and send it to

    s_elite_team@yahoo.com.sg


    We will provide you more directions to the venue.
    IP

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PJ
    Posts
    2
    I just have some comments here, based on the long open discussion.
    Whatever business we could see or hear in planet Earth, there is only one objective - to improve financial health, for personal or for corporate.

    What I could see is that the network marketing business is one of the SME businesses, a business which is affordable by people who has the initiative but do not have the bigger capital to start with. For those who do not understand about network marketing, I can say that this industry is fast growing, profitable and it is the easiest way to reach your consumer as the approach is personal and it provides the freedom of mobility. This industry also provides its enterpreneurs the opportunity to learn how to deal with business and what they can profit (apart from cash) are the true personal development, business and leadership skills of which could not be bought by money. As the network marketing business do not have any entry limitation, it is also a solution or a vehicle for those persons who wish to jump out from financial difficulties or poverty. (For those who are interested, you can read a book by Robert Kiyosaki - Business School, For those Who Like Helping People).

    For those who are still under employment (especially those who worked for people for many many years), they are not able to understand what network marketing can provide to them. What they could understand is the critics and negative thoughts which they had inherited from their seniors and believing them to be true, they do not open the road to people they know who may benefit from this career.

    As for bizalchemy, sorry to say this. I hope you are not one of the competitor of Lampe Berger who has put in a lot of effort to post the long conversation. Although I'm not a LB member, I personally feel that we should not put in such a heavy criticism - we should be professional in our own self. Just imagine that if you open a business today, you also won't expect other people to criticise your own business.

    Regards,
    DK1807
    IP

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    75

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by DK1807
    I just have some comments here, based on the long open discussion.
    Whatever business we could see or hear in planet Earth, there is only one objective - to improve financial health, for personal or for corporate.

    What I could see is that the network marketing business is one of the SME businesses, a business which is affordable by people who has the initiative but do not have the bigger capital to start with. For those who do not understand about network marketing, I can say that this industry is fast growing, profitable and it is the easiest way to reach your consumer as the approach is personal and it provides the freedom of mobility. This industry also provides its enterpreneurs the opportunity to learn how to deal with business and what they can profit (apart from cash) are the true personal development, business and leadership skills of which could not be bought by money. As the network marketing business do not have any entry limitation, it is also a solution or a vehicle for those persons who wish to jump out from financial difficulties or poverty. (For those who are interested, you can read a book by Robert Kiyosaki - Business School, For those Who Like Helping People).

    For those who are still under employment (especially those who worked for people for many many years), they are not able to understand what network marketing can provide to them. What they could understand is the critics and negative thoughts which they had inherited from their seniors and believing them to be true, they do not open the road to people they know who may benefit from this career.

    As for bizalchemy, sorry to say this. I hope you are not one of the competitor of Lampe Berger who has put in a lot of effort to post the long conversation. Although I'm not a LB member, I personally feel that we should not put in such a heavy criticism - we should be professional in our own self. Just imagine that if you open a business today, you also won't expect other people to criticise your own business.

    Regards,
    DK1807
    Putting simple words what you wrote, your only objective is to make profits yeah? Of course from the guys who are in MLM, making profit the only thing that matters but at what costs? Just imagine some youngster in his mid 20s fork out RM15k capital and he can't earn his capital... How bad is that? 5 lucky people make a million ringgit at the expense of 50 people who lose Rm15k. How u think those people become so rich? Certainly not from product sales revenue bcoz they don't sell much products. Yes! their income is derived mainly from membership fees of normal folks who join. In conclusion i would like to say that if you are a member of a MLM company, the more profits u make the better. But from societies point of view MLMs are not a productive way of using resources ( Economic concepts). Money flows from a lot of people to a small number of people who are at the top.
    However MLMs like Amway sell products that provide value to the user/consumer and pls don't try to tell me a lamp oil is worth RM15,000
    IP

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PJ
    Posts
    2
    Thanks for your note, and hopefully this is not going to be a debate. I truly understand your point of view and it is valid. But in a business point of view, I personally think that what you had mentioned is also true to all businesses. Many people (the consumers) will pay for a sum of money and the minority people at the top (business owners) will profit. And when they profit, they will hire people to do the job and at the end, money will flow back to society (well, Economic Cencepts as well). When society poverty becomes lesser, don't you think that the country's GDP is better? Hmm...sounds practical.
    Talking about the value of the lamp, and if it is true that one lamp costs RM15,000, this would not be a surprise to me. Different market has its different product positioning.
    If there is a TV costs RM2000, there can be a TV costs RM30,000. If there is a chicken rice costs RM3 in a normal coffee shop, there can also be a chicken rice cost RM15 in a dining restaurant.
    IP

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    5,103
    I was one of those enticed into buying this lamp berger. Though I paid about RM400, I think the product is simply overpriced! I didnt realized how expensive it is until I wanted to buy the refill. I refuse to use it anymore. Anyone interested to buy the 'bottle' off me?? Cheap cheap lah!!
    IP

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    391

    Lampe berger

    I am doing my own MLM business and as everyone knows ,its obviously much better than working for someone.In MLM ,you are your own boss.I have been doing mlm and so far i have had no problems.The only problems arise when these kind of companies like lampe berger come around.This is total rubbish.1st of all ,their joining fee is so damn expensive.Secondly,they sell products not for the masses,for example those lamps which not many of us use.i m not really sure about their payment scheme but i dont think it will be easy for anyone to sell lamps....yes,nothing is easy in life,but please choose something more accessible to the masses like beauty products...doing mlm is fun because you can earn tons of $$$$ like me...mind you,i m not trying 2 show off or anything,but just too tell u the greatness of mlm.Bear in mind though that you must choose the right company to succeed...any comments appreaciated.....
    IP

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Terengganu
    Posts
    22
    I think a lot of people misunderstanding about MLM, 5 persons making money but 50 persons lose money. In this world no free lunch, if the 5 persons working hard more then the 50 persons why not they can earn more ? A lot of people only see some people successed but never ask how they worked to be successed.
    IP

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    75
    I feel nutin bad about MLMs that focuses on providing products or services but in some cases what they are selling is sumtin they refer to as a 'Bussiness Plan'... They say its so easy to reach millionaire status in x years etc. If u try doing the maths, assume one membership brings in RM 10k, so it takes 100 memberships for Rm 1m. So out of 101 members, only one will become a millionaire since it takes 100 memberships to earn Rm 1m. Now do u think its that easy? Its different in MLMs like Amway bcoz most of their revenue comes from selling poducts. If u buy a product u obtain a benefit from it, but what does a business plan do for u? Its each individual's decision to venture into these kind of businesses. Ever wonder why most of their members are below the age of 30? Is it bcoz they are smart and wise ? or the opposite... go figure. Think of the risks involved before joining it. Even if the membership costs a few hundread its still money that can be used for better purposes.

    I have no intention to offend anyone here so pls dun flame me but feel free to flame my trash my post. I myself have been involved with 2 MLMs and I totaly wasted my money.
    Last edited by Kissme; 10-11-2005 at 02:09 PM.
    IP

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    SS19
    Posts
    45

    2 sides to a coin

    Like to add abit of my 2 cents

    Quote:
    Ever wonder why most of their members are below the age of 30? Is it bcoz they are smart and wise ? or the opposite... go figure.

    My take:
    While I am not for LB, I think it's not right to say this. Everybody wants to have more money, but it's whether they are greedy enough for it. Old or young. But it's good that they are at least doing something about their financial positions. I feel very sad everytime I see someone complain bout the lack of money but don't want to do anything about it. It's worse when it's someone elderly. They believe themselves so wise and know-all that they refuse to accept unconventional ideas even if it's staring them in the face! How to help these ppl?
    You said you lost money in 2 companies. May I know which ones?
    IP

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    391
    u guyz just dont know wat mlm is all about yet..itz all about selling products..the top person will be the one who can recruit the most amount of downlines and train them to sell the products for the company,in return,the leader will get obviously the most profit while the downlines sure enough get their own pay ... itz not juz about business plans.the majority of them sell products to gain profit..hey,isint making a profit is what doing business is all about? so again,doing mlm is not easy because u have 2 train ppl,and doing that is really no joke i can tell u from my experience...btw,we dont force ppl to buy our products .we just introduce to them the products and in the end itz all up to the customer whether they want 2 purchase it or not.i dont have anything against LB but dont u think that their lamps are a bit too pricey?
    anyway,haf fun mlming!! =)
    IP

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme
    I feel nutin bad about MLMs that focuses on providing products or services but in some cases what they are selling is sumtin they refer to as a 'Bussiness Plan'... They say its so easy to reach millionaire status in x years etc. If u try doing the maths, assume one membership brings in RM 10k, so it takes 100 memberships for Rm 1m. So out of 101 members, only one will become a millionaire since it takes 100 memberships to earn Rm 1m. Now do u think its that easy? Its different in MLMs like Amway bcoz most of their revenue comes from selling poducts. If u buy a product u obtain a benefit from it, but what does a business plan do for u? Its each individual's decision to venture into these kind of businesses. Ever wonder why most of their members are below the age of 30? Is it bcoz they are smart and wise ? or the opposite... go figure. Think of the risks involved before joining it. Even if the membership costs a few hundread its still money that can be used for better purposes.

    I have no intention to offend anyone here so pls dun flame me but feel free to flame my trash my post. I myself have been involved with 2 MLMs and I totaly wasted my money.
    forgot one more thing,of course if u want 2 do mlm,pls pls pls..choose the right company b4 joining so that u dont say u waste ur money...thankzzz!
    IP

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •