Blind Date - Page 13
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 334

Thread: Blind Date

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USJ 6
    Posts
    7,317
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarstic
    Wow.. I was just wondering how come an OLD thread post would be up here... ok.. I have read through quite quickly and yes, there's quite a bit of interesting comments here... though, IMHO, I think blind dates are fine but in the present day, it can be quite a risk to take... knowing the amount of serial rapist and crazy people out there... hehe...
    Coming out on blind dates itself is already a risk. Don't how that person look like, don't know he is shy like a stone or talk like parrot. These are those things most of us would wonder about. About serial rapist? Well, blind date normally happens after a certain communication is made in other forms ie:- talk on the phone, msn, yahoo, skype, email, forums and so on.
    Believe yourself, believe what you can do
    Keep on going & stay happiee

    Visit my blog http://kokomoshop.blogspot.com/

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Selangor
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by kokomo
    Coming out on blind dates itself is already a risk. Don't how that person look like, don't know he is shy like a stone or talk like parrot. These are those things most of us would wonder about. About serial rapist? Well, blind date normally happens after a certain communication is made in other forms ie:- talk on the phone, msn, yahoo, skype, email, forums and so on.
    If already talked on the phone, msn, yahoo, skype, email, forums.. then it's not such a 'blind' date anymore.. just maybe 'blur' date.. hahaha...

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    bandar utama
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVO
    nowdays a blind date u daring gal ...
    think urself u got read papers and news daily the shocking rate of crime
    and u still wanna go out 4 blind date r u blind???
    yesterday paper they got pills for mental ppl that makes u forget wat happen and this ppl take turn raping gals and the next day when the gal wakes she does not know wat happen 2 her..

    so ??? still wanna go 4 blind date
    A friend of mine went to meet her friend at a disco in kl. So she went alone n her bf was at home. Then she met her fren who is a guy fren there with his bunch of mix frens female and male which she did not know. Then she left her bag and her drink that she orderd with her guy fren n went to the dj cos she knows the dj too. Then after fifteen minutes she came back she took her drink n sipped it and then she realised that something was wrong with the drink.Before she knew it she passed out n the next day she woke up in one dingy flat in a room with one matress and she knew she was rapped. So she took her things n left and the admitted herself to the klinik cos she said she feld very uncomfortable. Turns out she is not carrying a child but she had all these dieseases.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USJ 6
    Posts
    7,317
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarstic
    If already talked on the phone, msn, yahoo, skype, email, forums.. then it's not such a 'blind' date anymore.. just maybe 'blur' date.. hahaha...
    Blind date doesn't mean you come out and don't know the person in total. That's other type of blind date. In fact there is only 2 type of it.

    1 of them is like I've said, have been communicating thru all sorts but have never really met face to face and another is totally have not met before, dunno a single history of both parties and there you meet up and chat. Now, this kind of blind date, most of it did not turn out so good cos most are shy type and dunno how to talk.

    Vivacious, that's not even a blind date. Normally, places to avoid having blind dates is in a disco and pub.
    Believe yourself, believe what you can do
    Keep on going & stay happiee

    Visit my blog http://kokomoshop.blogspot.com/

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    PJ
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by vivacious
    A friend of mine went to meet her friend at a disco in kl. So she went alone n her bf was at home. Then she met her fren who is a guy fren there with his bunch of mix frens female and male which she did not know. Then she left her bag and her drink that she orderd with her guy fren n went to the dj cos she knows the dj too. Then after fifteen minutes she came back she took her drink n sipped it and then she realised that something was wrong with the drink.Before she knew it she passed out n the next day she woke up in one dingy flat in a room with one matress and she knew she was rapped. So she took her things n left and the admitted herself to the klinik cos she said she feld very uncomfortable. Turns out she is not carrying a child but she had all these dieseases.
    interesting,.. sumhow, this is what happened to the ladies going out to pub ke or disco. she is stupid from the start for agreeing meeting at the disco. anyways, since she's agree of meeting up, she must bear the consequences lor for ANYTHING happened.. cannot blame anyone.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    USJ17
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by Piggy
    interesting,.. sumhow, this is what happened to the ladies going out to pub ke or disco. she is stupid from the start for agreeing meeting at the disco. anyways, since she's agree of meeting up, she must bear the consequences lor for ANYTHING happened.. cannot blame anyone.
    Uhm, I don't know but from vivacious's post, it doesn't sound like she's meeting someone she doesn't know. I would say she should've been more careful in the sense of not leaving her drink unattended and always get a new glass once u left the table to dance or go to washroom.

    Whatever the case maybe, I hope she's ok now and hopefully there is no side effect from all the diseases.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    4,788
    It's a big bad world out there. One just gotta be careful. Especially in a club where it's dark and the music is pounding loud and the disco lights blindingly colourful. Most times, you need your sixth sense to guide you along. If you sixth sense is not sharp enough, avoid those places unless you are going there with people you can trust.

    Vivacious, I hope your friend is recovering well.
    It's better to be poor than to be rich. The rich always have to fear becoming poor, but the poor never have to fear becoming rich.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Selangor
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarfree
    Most times, you need your sixth sense to guide you along. If you sixth sense is not sharp enough, avoid those places unless you are going there with people you can trust.
    I agree on the sixth sense part... it's always best to trust your instincts and be careful with those people you meet at the night clubs...

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    bandar utama
    Posts
    297
    [QUOTE=kokomo]Blind date doesn't mean you come out and don't know the person in total. That's other type of blind date. In fact there is only 2 type of it.

    1 of them is like I've said, have been communicating thru all sorts but have never really met face to face and another is totally have not met before, dunno a single history of both parties and there you meet up and chat. Now, this kind of blind date, most of it did not turn out so good cos most are shy type and dunno how to talk.

    U for gotten number three. Blind date where one of your nosy realatives or aunts starts to fix u up with someone. I went on one before long time ago. I was sitting with my couple frens in a rest when suddenly one of their single guy fren showed up. 'so happend' he was around that place and he wanted to try the rest specials on the menu. Turned out pretty ok.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USJ 6
    Posts
    7,317
    Yea, thats the 3rd kind of blind date. I miss that out cos no experience on relative tryin' to be a busy body for me. Everything is DIY! Hahah ... but it turns out ok for you.
    Believe yourself, believe what you can do
    Keep on going & stay happiee

    Visit my blog http://kokomoshop.blogspot.com/

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Selangor
    Posts
    174
    Oh, the 3rd kind.. I've witness one of those before.. my aunt trying to set up a guy for another aunt.. ahhaha.. it was hilarious!! and.. it didn't work out.. the guy apparently prefers younger girls...

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USJ 6
    Posts
    7,317
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarstic
    Oh, the 3rd kind.. I've witness one of those before.. my aunt trying to set up a guy for another aunt.. ahhaha.. it was hilarious!! and.. it didn't work out.. the guy apparently prefers younger girls...
    So basically the guy didn't go for your aunt. Must be he prefers you'lah. You confirm younger than your auntie. Well, this 3rd kind of blind date, I consider this an old fashion style. Not really a date but match-making! Like that susah'lah ... I'll be out of business.
    Believe yourself, believe what you can do
    Keep on going & stay happiee

    Visit my blog http://kokomoshop.blogspot.com/

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    bandar utama
    Posts
    297
    u have a dating services i dont know about?

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kompleks Sukan Negara, 3rd row from the right, seat 43F
    Posts
    1,932
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO....don't do it. Blind dates are the major cause of global warming!!!
    There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Selangor
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by kokomo
    So basically the guy didn't go for your aunt. Must be he prefers you'lah. You confirm younger than your auntie. Well, this 3rd kind of blind date, I consider this an old fashion style. Not really a date but match-making! Like that susah'lah ... I'll be out of business.
    Eh, Kokomo, you are scary la.. stop guessing so much la!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •