The final list compiled and handed over to me to make the announcement is as follows
1. Neighbourhood Watch 23 - RM 5,290.00
2. Trans Elite Sdn Bhd - RM 5,000.00 cheque to MRCS
3. Neighbourhood Watch 18 - RM 3,876.00 with another RM 500 uncleared
4. YB Loh Seng Kok, MP Kelana Jaya - RM 3,000.00 cheque to MRCS
5. YB Dr Kow Cheong Wei, ADUN for Kinrara - RM 1,000.00
6. YB Datuk Lee Hwa Beng, ADUN for Subang Jaya - RM 1,000.00
7. YB Amzah bin Umar, ADUN for Sri Muda – RM 1,000.00
8. Neighbourhood Watch USJ 16 + Annonymous - RM 1,000.00 cheque to
9. USJ Forumer Teh Tarik Kaki - RM 620.00
10. SJ/USJ/Sunway Neighbourhood Hair Salon - RM 600.00
11. Annonymous - RM 500.00
12. KW Chang - RM 300.00
Total collection from the community: RM 23,686.00.
We will go to the bank on Monday to see if there were anymore money banked in since 18 Jan and there and then closed the account.