Re: Water Filter - where to buy?
hydroguard, your style of posting same message cross over different thread is not appreciated, it's even so when what you are posting here mislead most of us. It's nothing more than cheap publicity and hardsell of your part.
... HydroGuard is tailor made to tackle specific water problems in your area. In addition, unlike other water filters, our system only removes contaminants harmful to health leaving behind minerals essential for you and your family’s well being.
1) What type of filtering system you are using to be so intelligent enough to identify what mineral is good and what is not to filter? How many micron of your filter pole size?
2) Do you know that theoretically, pure water should consist H2O only, anything other than that consider contaminant?
3) Do you know where is the mineral come from in the water? It's coming from the stone and soil, so is it healthy for human to consume soil?
4) Do you know that not all mineral can be digested by our body? The mineral can be of organic and inorganic. Inorganic mineral cannot be absorb by our body and should filter by our kidney and pass out thru urine, the more inorganic mineral you consume the more work your kidney need to carry out until it's wear out and the sooner I may see you at dialisys center. Those not remove from our body can possibly accumulate and cause clog, tumor and stone in our body. If the mineral in water is so good to us, why don't Singapore just consume sea water rather than buying water from us? I'm sure sea water got a lot of mineral too.
5) No doubt, mineral is important to our body but water should not be the source that we obtain the mineral, the content of mineral in water is very minimal, it's more feasible to get it from food. A cup of milk contain more mineral than 50 gallons of water, as a smart consumer what would we rather consume to achieve same result? But the main point is if the water filter system can let mineral go through so can bacteria and heavy metals. If got choice we want to drink pure water rather than risk being contaminated, and getting the essential mineral from food.
Do Unto Others
"Possessions, outward success, publicity, luxury -- to me, these have always been contemptible. I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best for both the body and the mind." --- Albert Einstein