1. Collate staff claim records from the Approving Operations Support team. Once a month affair.
2. Tabulate and calculate claims, bonuses and allowances and ensure accurate payment/disbursement
3. Ensure Schedule bank payments are made or hand out paychecks directly to employees. Majority (90%) are on automated bank-in payroll system.
4. Issue invoices and statements and coordinate with Clients. Mostly on automated monthly payment.
5. Report on payroll expenses and reconcile on claims and disbursements.
6. Prepare payroll with accuracy to ensure wages and tax withholding are complying with Govt regulations.
7. Enter new employees’ data (e.g. bank accounts and tax identification numbers) into internal databases.
8. Set up, maintaining and updating accurate employee records, such as sick and other entitled leave.
9. Preparing,maintaining and updating where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and business contracts
10. Managing the overall office upkeep and maintenance (third party company)
11. Managing, sourcing and procuring office equipment and pantry necessities (from a ready list of regular suppliers)
12. Coordinate timely monthly financial accounts and statements with the contracted outsourced accounting, and company sec firm
13. Attend to labour office enquiry ( but v rarely. Only 3 times past 14years :-)
14. Attend to other Govt offices like EPF, SOCSO or to Bank as when needed etc...
- Proven experience in handling full spectrum in office admin, payroll and human resources administration
- Good knowledge in using Ms office (words & Excel) and adapt to Bank payroll system
- Familiar with compensation, benefits, taxes and insurance deductions
- Good/Fair knowledge of labor legislation in Malaysia
- Good time-management and people/ EQ skill
- Discipline in Accounting/Finance/Admin or relevant qualifications (diploma or degree). Due considerations can be given to those with extensive experience.
- Understands the importance of confidential information and fiduciary.
Location: SS19/6, Subang Jaya , Selangor
Working Days & Hours: Monday to Friday (9.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.)
in luv with bikes...in lust with AphroditeSAWAS! Suspek is an Avid procurer to myths, lies, legends, folklores, i-ching, rumors, misinformation, cakap-ayam, spɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn puɐ˙˙DLL .
p/s Take all the above with a XL salted duck egg, wash down with 2fingers of sodium hypochoride, and suck on to a pebble size tmn negara Rock salt