The job scope includes but is not limited to:
• Assist in the day-to-day running of the operation (office work)
• Assist in the recruitment and training of field personnel
• Periodically check field personnel for adherence to SOPs
• Communication between clients & field personnel
• Deliver analysis and reports
• Candidates must possess a knack for working with people, especially with field staff
• Sound knowledge of and strong network connections within the fast-moving consumer goods industry & events/ promoter circles are a big plus
• Sales and Marketing background will be an advantage (though not expected from new grads)
• Strong in MS Office, Excel, and Power Point
• Strong in written and spoken English,
• Strong in BM
• Must have own transport
• HQ office is in ss19 Subang Jaya
• A minimum of 1 year working experience would be ideal.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo attached and expected salary indicated.
Our office address:
165, Jalan SS19/6, Subang Jaya, PJ Selangor
in luv with bikes...in lust with AphroditeSAWAS! Suspek is an Avid procurer to myths, lies, legends, folklores, i-ching, rumors, misinformation, cakap-ayam, spɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn puɐ˙˙DLL .
p/s Take all the above with a XL salted duck egg, wash down with 2fingers of sodium hypochoride, and suck on to a pebble size tmn negara Rock salt