Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: So , u tink workin' in Spore is GREAT? 555!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    https://twitter.com/#!/hurricanemax
    Posts
    7,776

    So , u tink workin' in Spore is GREAT? 555!

    here goes...viewer's discretion is advised. Scenes and comments may be considered subjudice Fake news...

    https://www.facebook.com/hurricanema...55132932322504

    Ok. Caveat: It is only GREAT if you got head hunted and is in upper management strata, with all kinda perks and privileges, including a 4-room apartment in the sky, looking out to the sea, along Meyer Rd lah ...:heheheh: Oh, did i mention one of the many security cum concierge will also carry your bag?
    in luv with bikes...in lust with AphroditeS AWAS! Suspek is an Avid procurer to myths, lies, legends, folklores, i-ching, rumors, misinformation, cakap-ayam, spɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn puɐ˙˙DLL .
    p/s Take all the above with a XL salted duck egg, wash down with 2fingers of sodium hypochoride, and suck on to a pebble size tmn negara Rock salt

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    豐平峽
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by tupai View Post
    ...
    Ok. Caveat: It is only GREAT if you got head hunted and is in upper management strata, with all kinda perks and privileges, including a 4-room apartment in the sky, looking out to the sea, along Meyer Rd lah ...:heheheh: Oh, did i mention one of the many security cum concierge will also carry your bag?
    Better still ... You applied a job here (not small red dot) but they assinged you to the small red dot. You still report to the boss here but dotted line to someone there (can be kwailoh or singaporean or malaysian-turned-singaporean)

    By all means, ASK anything and everything possible and not possible within your pay grade like an apartment next to orchard road, monthly returned ticket to malaysia....
    滔滔逝水 , 急急流年 。

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    豐平峽
    Posts
    1,039
    Just my 1cent about some of the shits raised in this fb post….

    Well, I also wish there is such wonderful, quick fix to all the political/economy/social injustice/etc etc problems – change the present one and get the new one !! I really don't know how this can work when the new one is the recycled old stock backed by other recycled/rejected old stocks from the present one... ???

    I fail to understand how things can get better by getting a 93 years old man back to the helm, not to mention this old man is the one who directly responsible for ALL the problems here ?? Opps, now he is the white knight !!

    Also, I cannot understand how some people from the left side of the table can sleep with those moon people last night and then sleep with this old man tonight for the so-called big picture ?? Are they going to sleep with the present guy that they oppose for a even bigger picture in future ??

    People tell me to be pragmatic in politics but one thing I’m sure is – unprincipled pragmatists (like what you witness now) are pariah, in my opinion.
    滔滔逝水 , 急急流年 。

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    https://twitter.com/#!/hurricanemax
    Posts
    7,776
    Quote Originally Posted by opulant View Post
    Just my 1cent about some of the shits raised in this fb post….

    Well, I also wish there is such wonderful, quick fix to all the political/economy/social injustice/etc etc problems – change the present one and get the new one !! I really don't know how this can work when the new one is the recycled old stock backed by other recycled/rejected old stocks from the present one... ???

    I fail to understand how things can get better by getting a 93 years old man back to the helm, not to mention this old man is the one who directly responsible for ALL the problems here ?? Opps, now he is the white knight !!

    Also, I cannot understand how some people from the left side of the table can sleep with those moon people last night and then sleep with this old man tonight for the so-called big picture ?? Are they going to sleep with the present guy that they oppose for a even bigger picture in future ??

    People tell me to be pragmatic in politics but one thing I’m sure is – unprincipled pragmatists (like what you witness now) are pariah, in my opinion.
    I half hallf agree and disagree...

    It will as you know, biz and plundering as usual if things are not changed... Many here (speekin' for me and me lah :-) might not be around when this country (on its slippery slope) hit rock bottom...and the future gen might have to bear the brunt of our gen's follies/inactions/bochupseowism/tutup1mataism...like how we (some worst than others are 'paying' for our parent's lack of info era...
    in luv with bikes...in lust with AphroditeS AWAS! Suspek is an Avid procurer to myths, lies, legends, folklores, i-ching, rumors, misinformation, cakap-ayam, spɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn puɐ˙˙DLL .
    p/s Take all the above with a XL salted duck egg, wash down with 2fingers of sodium hypochoride, and suck on to a pebble size tmn negara Rock salt

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    https://twitter.com/#!/hurricanemax
    Posts
    7,776
    Quote Originally Posted by opulant View Post
    Better still ... You applied a job here (not small red dot) but they assinged you to the small red dot. You still report to the boss here but dotted line to someone there (can be kwailoh or singaporean or malaysian-turned-singaporean)

    By all means, ASK anything and everything possible and not possible within your pay grade like an apartment next to orchard road, monthly returned ticket to malaysia....
    TRUE that or when they assigned u down there for, say 2yr term with this & that perks and included in there is a reserved parking bay at the office basement in CBD ...HAHAHAHA.... I'd ask for the cash equivalent!
    in luv with bikes...in lust with AphroditeS AWAS! Suspek is an Avid procurer to myths, lies, legends, folklores, i-ching, rumors, misinformation, cakap-ayam, spɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn puɐ˙˙DLL .
    p/s Take all the above with a XL salted duck egg, wash down with 2fingers of sodium hypochoride, and suck on to a pebble size tmn negara Rock salt

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    豐平峽
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by tupai View Post
    ... It will as you know, biz and plundering as usual if things are not changed... Many here (speekin' for me and me lah :-) might not be around when this country (on its slippery slope) hit rock bottom...and the future gen might have to bear the brunt of our gen's follies/inactions/bochupseowism/tutup1mataism...like how we (some worst than others are 'paying' for our parent's lack of info era...

    Me still in favour of change but sad to see the "hope" has to put on the fella who is responsible for causing/conceiving all the past and present damages during his time...
    滔滔逝水 , 急急流年 。

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •