Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 72 of 72

Thread: Grab

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    https://twitter.com/#!/hurricanemax
    Posts
    7,766
    YIPPPEEEEE! Grab from SGBeach resort to Restoran T&L Jln Beserah is only rm13!!! YESSSSIRRRRee! The catch of the day grilled fish & sotong are outta this world lah!..No time to think of the Grab fare back yet...Eat first lah!
    in luv with bikes...in lust with AphroditeS AWAS! Suspek is an Avid procurer to myths, lies, legends, folklores, i-ching, rumors, misinformation, cakap-ayam, spɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn puɐ˙˙DLL .
    p/s Take all the above with a XL salted duck egg, wash down with 2fingers of sodium hypochoride, and suck on to a pebble size tmn negara Rock salt

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SS19
    Posts
    4,614
    Quote Originally Posted by tupai View Post
    OOPS! above iz Fake News!

    Its ALL the way to Hatyai and BACK! Baru beto!
    Wei..Uncle Tupai, I doubt you Harley will go all the way to Hatyai and back on Ringgit 35.

    And thanks..installing MyCar.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    https://twitter.com/#!/hurricanemax
    Posts
    7,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Wei..Uncle Tupai, I doubt you Harley will go all the way to Hatyai and back on Ringgit 35.

    And thanks..installing MyCar.
    diffurlent motobikes lah... Kimmie can go on and on giving immense pleasure on the ribbon of road...Juicy Lucy ? she got peanut tank only lah. Vicky is wrapped in storage these wintry months...and Victoria promises all day long 5* comfort to both body & soul. Apa lagi mau??
    in luv with bikes...in lust with AphroditeS AWAS! Suspek is an Avid procurer to myths, lies, legends, folklores, i-ching, rumors, misinformation, cakap-ayam, spɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn puɐ˙˙DLL .
    p/s Take all the above with a XL salted duck egg, wash down with 2fingers of sodium hypochoride, and suck on to a pebble size tmn negara Rock salt

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    豐平峽
    Posts
    998
    Quote Originally Posted by tupai View Post
    Monopoly bites! The normal fare from SJ to Kota D'sara is Rm18... Now its rm35! Liddat I better drive! Can't imagine the cost coming home at 2am...
    There are discounts 24/7 for GRAB including 2am ride to 16 hospitals like kl, serdang, sg. Buluh, kajang, selayang, putarjaya, etcetc

    Of course, going to/ from drinking joints no discount lah...
    滔滔逝水 , 急急流年 。

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    https://twitter.com/#!/hurricanemax
    Posts
    7,766
    Quote Originally Posted by opulant View Post
    There are discounts 24/7 for GRAB including 2am ride to 16 hospitals like kl, serdang, sg. Buluh, kajang, selayang, putarjaya, etcetc

    Of course, going to/ from drinking joints no discount lah...
    Placards are WIP...

    FIGHT FOR DRINKER'S RIGHTS!
    DOWN WITH DISCRIMINATORY PRICING!
    SAY NO! to GRAB!
    HANG ALL PROFITEERS!
    CONDEMN ALL CORRUPTER!
    MAMPOS! MAMPOS! SEMO SEMO PENGKHIANAT MINUMAN!
    GO TO HELL!
    SHAME ON YE!
    in luv with bikes...in lust with AphroditeS AWAS! Suspek is an Avid procurer to myths, lies, legends, folklores, i-ching, rumors, misinformation, cakap-ayam, spɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn puɐ˙˙DLL .
    p/s Take all the above with a XL salted duck egg, wash down with 2fingers of sodium hypochoride, and suck on to a pebble size tmn negara Rock salt

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    豐平峽
    Posts
    998
    If like that .... then go to/ return from massage parlour at 2 or 3am also got discount oredi lah... hehehe
    滔滔逝水 , 急急流年 。

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    https://twitter.com/#!/hurricanemax
    Posts
    7,766
    Quote Originally Posted by opulant View Post
    If like that .... then go to/ return from massage parlour at 2 or 3am also got discount oredi lah... hehehe
    masag palor got open meh at these ungodly hours??? Placards WIP...
    - We sokong Massage 24/7!
    - UP Massage 10am-5am!
    - HIDUP masaj!
    - Bring' em ON 24/7!
    - Make happy! Not Sad!
    - No Diskaun. No honey! No Money Also No Honey!
    - BOLEH! BOLEH! MASAG!
    in luv with bikes...in lust with AphroditeS AWAS! Suspek is an Avid procurer to myths, lies, legends, folklores, i-ching, rumors, misinformation, cakap-ayam, spɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn puɐ˙˙DLL .
    p/s Take all the above with a XL salted duck egg, wash down with 2fingers of sodium hypochoride, and suck on to a pebble size tmn negara Rock salt

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    2,583
    Quote Originally Posted by tupai View Post
    diffurlent motobikes lah... Kimmie can go on and on giving immense pleasure on the ribbon of road...Juicy Lucy ? she got peanut tank only lah. Vicky is wrapped in storage these wintry months...and Victoria promises all day long 5* comfort to both body & soul. Apa lagi mau??
    I visited the Triumph Malaysia showroom this afternoon. Wow! the range of bikes are amazing. All the models have modern mechanicals and features like ABS and ride-by-wire but some are retro designs.

    I especially like the Triumph Bobber with a 1200 cc engine. They weren't such nice bikes when I was riding in the 1990s.

    http://www.triumphmotorcycles.com.my
    " In the land of the blind the one-eyed-jack is king."

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    https://twitter.com/#!/hurricanemax
    Posts
    7,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry T View Post
    I visited the Triumph Malaysia showroom this afternoon. Wow! the range of bikes are amazing. All the models have modern mechanicals and features like ABS and ride-by-wire but some are retro designs.

    I especially like the Triumph Bobber with a 1200 cc engine. They weren't such nice bikes when I was riding in the 1990s.

    http://www.triumphmotorcycles.com.my
    Ahhhh! Bobber with chain. Mean! Do you like my buddy's one & only Juicy Lucy?JLucy.jpg
    So, let's go GRAB a bike and ride the ribbon of roads!
    in luv with bikes...in lust with AphroditeS AWAS! Suspek is an Avid procurer to myths, lies, legends, folklores, i-ching, rumors, misinformation, cakap-ayam, spɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn puɐ˙˙DLL .
    p/s Take all the above with a XL salted duck egg, wash down with 2fingers of sodium hypochoride, and suck on to a pebble size tmn negara Rock salt

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    2,583
    Quote Originally Posted by tupai View Post
    Ahhhh! Bobber with chain. Mean! Do you like my buddy's one & only Juicy Lucy?JLucy.jpg
    So, let's go GRAB a bike and ride the ribbon of roads!
    Triumph have an equivalent model with a straight twin as opposed to the Harley's V-twin.


    This brand's prices are very competitive now due to the fact that the bikes are assembled in Thailand.



    The Bobber.
    " In the land of the blind the one-eyed-jack is king."

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    豐平峽
    Posts
    998
    I only Grabbed motorbike like this..






    p/s : lots of goooooood memory with this piece of machine
    滔滔逝水 , 急急流年 。

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    2,583
    Quote Originally Posted by opulant View Post
    I only Grabbed motorbike like this..





    p/s : lots of goooooood memory with this piece of machine

    Honda reissued this Cub, but with modern mechanicals. Damn chun.


    And this one.

    I may buy this one if it comes in as an official import. For nostalgia and ride around the neighbourhood. They are now called Super Cub.
    " In the land of the blind the one-eyed-jack is king."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •