Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 80 of 80

Thread: B segment SUVs

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    2,615
    https://paultan.org/2018/10/05/all-n...-for-rm255888/

    The pricing is slightly lower than what I have anticipated. Very competitive relative to the other brands in the same segment.

    With this model we could be seeing more Volvo on our roads.
    " In the land of the blind the one-eyed-jack is king."

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    https://twitter.com/#!/hurricanemax
    Posts
    7,843
    Ok...I think my buddy is settling for X70...almost every1 and his grandmother said it is fulla features etcetc goodies...AND its a Geely to boot! How to forgo such strong emo appeal WITHOUT even seeing the car let alone testing it! PLUS ..what??? giving up a HONDA crv Oooooohhh for a Proton??? He must be having too many Singha beer! How much OTR also donno leh????
    in luv with bikes...in lust with AphroditeS AWAS! Suspek is an Avid procurer to myths, lies, legends, folklores, i-ching, rumors, misinformation, cakap-ayam, spɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn puɐ˙˙DLL .
    p/s Take all the above with a XL salted duck egg, wash down with 2fingers of sodium hypochoride, and suck on to a pebble size tmn negara Rock salt

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    2,615
    Quote Originally Posted by tupai View Post
    Ok...I think my buddy is settling for X70...almost every1 and his grandmother said it is fulla features etcetc goodies...AND its a Geely to boot! How to forgo such strong emo appeal WITHOUT even seeing the car let alone testing it! PLUS ..what??? giving up a HONDA crv Oooooohhh for a Proton??? He must be having too many Singha beer! How much OTR also donno leh????

    The news is that there is already 1000 bookings for the Proton X70. IMO, the main attractions of this SUV are the design, price and especially the pricing. Lets just wait for its arrival and actually seeing it on our roads.
    " In the land of the blind the one-eyed-jack is king."

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    https://twitter.com/#!/hurricanemax
    Posts
    7,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry T View Post
    The news is that there is already 1000 bookings for the Proton X70. IMO, the main attractions of this SUV are the design, price and especially the pricing. Lets just wait for its arrival and actually seeing it on our roads.
    Price? I dont think it is gong to be 'that' cheap lah...rumours had pegged the top end model at >rm130K+ which is just a tad below the overpriced fat-lady-on-a-sofa CRV...
    So they said *dec12 is the so called public launch *jeng*jeng*jeng*... Suspense???
    in luv with bikes...in lust with AphroditeS AWAS! Suspek is an Avid procurer to myths, lies, legends, folklores, i-ching, rumors, misinformation, cakap-ayam, spɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn puɐ˙˙DLL .
    p/s Take all the above with a XL salted duck egg, wash down with 2fingers of sodium hypochoride, and suck on to a pebble size tmn negara Rock salt

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    2,615
    Quote Originally Posted by tupai View Post
    Price? I dont think it is gong to be 'that' cheap lah...rumours had pegged the top end model at >rm130K+ which is just a tad below the overpriced fat-lady-on-a-sofa CRV...
    So they said *dec12 is the so called public launch *jeng*jeng*jeng*... Suspense???

    The X70 in actual fact is C-segment and competes directly with the CR-V but so far the prices we read are unofficial.

    Assuming the 130k price for the top spec model is true it is still about 10k cheaper than the lowest spec CR-V (@ 140k). I have this CR-V and believe me, other than the i-Vtec engine, the build quality is not great.
    " In the land of the blind the one-eyed-jack is king."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •