We have been renting a house in usj2/3 for almost 6 year and plan to move out sometimes in end of June/mid July.
There are a lot of things which we wouldn't want to bring along with us:
- Children books, Geronimo Stilton, barbie, nursery rhymes, etc, there are just so many of them,
- IT books - Oracle, PHP, Linux, PMI, Prince2, CSS, Apache]
- Management book, self help book, etc
- Montessori Early childhood education exercises, how to do story telling with children, lesson plan, etc
- English teaching book, how to teach grammar, how to teach writing, TESOL text book, TKT, etc
- Sofa set, bed frames, (2 queens, 1 single) plastic drawers. threadmill. and more.
- and a handful of premium gift, for eg, Asahi Dice game, Asahi tall mug, limited edition lighters, hoorgarden passport tag, etc etc
I would to sell, donate, give away all the above, can anyone here suggested how should I do it? Have an open house one day? give flyers?