Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: sales advisor, marketing executive, sales executive = salesman/woman

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Putra heights
    Posts
    3,574

    sales advisor, marketing executive, sales executive = salesman/woman

    Nowadays when market is gloomy in most sector where the hardest hit is housing and automobile industries, i find it hard to believe.
    Finally i decided to buy 4WD ,went to Honda after asking the price, free gifts etc ,i provide my driving licence and contact no. took a test drive .After that there were no follow up by the SALESWOMAN! We decided not to buy this 4WD. Went to test the Subaru Forester 2 times , we like the performance, we confirm to buy it, tell the SALESMAN to come over to office to collect downpayment, NEVER COMEAre they 1) busy with other orders,2) thought we do not have money to buy? 3) we wore shabbly .I found out nowadays SALESMAN are not taking customers seriously.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    豐平峽
    Posts
    488
    I think two possible reasons :

    - You are an old man (or you look like an old man). They don't think you can get a loan at that age.
    - You don't sound like someone (during the vehicle inquiry in the show room) who is gonna buy with a briefcase of cash !!

    So, next time when you go to car show room.... wear a singlet and slipper BUT carry a briefcase with you.



    It was reported that more than 60% of loan application (housing loan and vehcile hire-purchase loan) were rejected by bank in 2016.
    井蛙不可语于海 , 夏虫不可语于冰.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    18,507
    Yes, unfortunately some sale people have their eyes situated on the forehead looking upwards.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Putra heights
    Posts
    3,574
    Quote Originally Posted by opulant View Post
    I think two possible reasons :

    - You are an old man (or you look like an old man). They don't think you can get a loan at that age.
    - You don't sound like someone (during the vehicle inquiry in the show room) who is gonna buy with a briefcase of cash !!

    So, next time when you go to car show room.... wear a singlet and slipper BUT carry a briefcase with you.



    It was reported that more than 60% of loan application (housing loan and vehcile hire-purchase loan) were rejected by bank in 2016.
    No, i don't look like a old man but that day i drive a old car. Money no problem, indeed loan is ready for me anytime.It boils down the attitude of the person.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    豐平峽
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by jan tomaswaki View Post
    No, i don't look like a old man but that day i drive a old car. Money no problem, indeed loan is ready for me anytime.It boils down the attitude of the person.
    Yup.. it is the blardy "dog eye see human low" attitide...

    Btw, can you tell which honda and subaru showroom that you went to..

    I am an old man, money got problem and bank will reject my loan.... I wanna try these two showrooms....
    井蛙不可语于海 , 夏虫不可语于冰.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    18,507
    Quote Originally Posted by opulant View Post
    Yup.. it is the blardy "dog eye see human low" attitide...

    Btw, can you tell which honda and subaru showroom that you went to..

    I am an old man, money got problem and bank will reject my loan.... I wanna try these two showrooms....
    Another old man, 'no eye see' if you go there.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    豐平峽
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by Naka View Post
    Another old man, 'no eye see' if you go there.
    Next time when you are here in bodohland, we two old men go there, ok ?

    If the showrooms got pantry, we go there have free breakfast, one showroom one day...

    Or test drive some cars to kill the morning time...
    井蛙不可语于海 , 夏虫不可语于冰.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    18,507
    Quote Originally Posted by opulant View Post
    Next time you are in bodohland, we two old men go there, ok ?

    If the showrooms got pantry, we go there have free breakfastn one show room one day...

    Or test drive some cars to kill the morning time...
    Good idea and give them wrong addresses to follow up with documents.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    USJ 12
    Posts
    4,434
    Let me share with you my experience in buying my first car in Penang. It was when the first Proton Saga more than 30 years ago launched at RM17,500.

    I rode my old Honda CB100 motorcycle to the showroom hoping to get a test drive and to confirm my purchase there and then. Unfortunately, I did not meet the profile of a potential buyer by Proton marketing director in the HQ and therefore no sales person 'hew lan' me.

    I was pissed off and pop over to the Toyota showroom across the road and bought myself the Toyota XL for RM 24.650. Later in the week, I went to JPJ to select my car number and saw on the notice board the number PBF 8484 for no reason at all at an offer price of RM200.

    I was so happy but when I reached home to tell my father-in-law, he screwed me upside down. He said, "There were 9999 numbers to choose from and yet you chose 8484. Mad ah? Lu eh bak chiew hor sai kor."(Your eyes must have been covered by shit.) I didn't know that we Chinese have to avoid the number 4 which sounds like 'die' at all cost.

    Well, to cut a long story short, that night my number came up First prize in Magnum. One week later, I traded in my Toyota for a RM 35,000 Honda Accord and paid cash. And do you know who I should thank for all this? Yes, that 'kuah suey' Proton salesman who 'look me no up'

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    18,507
    Quote Originally Posted by pcyeoh View Post
    Let me share with you my experience in buying my first car in Penang. It was when the first Proton Saga more than 30 years ago launched at RM17,500.

    I rode my old Honda CB100 motorcycle to the showroom hoping to get a test drive and to confirm my purchase there and then. Unfortunately, I did not meet the profile of a potential buyer by Proton marketing director in the HQ and therefore no sales person 'hew lan' me.

    I was pissed off and pop over to the Toyota showroom across the road and bought myself the Toyota XL for RM 24.650. Later in the week, I went to JPJ to select my car number and saw on the notice board the number PBF 8484 for no reason at all at an offer price of RM200.

    I was so happy but when I reached home to tell my father-in-law, he screwed me upside down. He said, "There were 9999 numbers to choose from and yet you chose 8484. Mad ah? Lu eh bak chiew hor sai kor."(Your eyes must have been covered by shit.) I didn't know that we Chinese have to avoid the number 4 which sounds like 'die' at all cost.

    Well, to cut a long story short, that night my number came up First prize in Magnum. One week later, I traded in my Toyota for a RM 35,000 Honda Accord and paid cash. And do you know who I should thank for all this? Yes, that 'kuah suey' Proton salesman who 'look me no up'
    When I bought my 1st car, donkey years ago, it was a VW, at that time only RM$7,000

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Puchong
    Posts
    2,570
    For a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time Potong don't allow anyone to test drive their cars. Don't want to buy, get lost

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Putra heights
    Posts
    3,574
    Actually I pit did happen also when I first buy second Toyota,got some loan problems but rectified it but again the SALESMAN also ignore me and also the calls. I went to see the branch manager toĽ$€#%+ finally the SALESMAN come to my office to let me sign the document.Tomorrow I will go again to Subaru office again to look see look see and wear shabbily to see what happens.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by jan tomaswaki View Post
    Nowadays when market is gloomy in most sector where the hardest hit is housing and automobile industries, i find it hard to believe.
    Finally i decided to buy 4WD ,went to Honda after asking the price, free gifts etc ,i provide my driving licence and contact no. took a test drive .After that there were no follow up by the SALESWOMAN! We decided not to buy this 4WD. Went to test the Subaru Forester 2 times , we like the performance, we confirm to buy it, tell the SALESMAN to come over to office to collect downpayment, NEVER COMEAre they 1) busy with other orders,2) thought we do not have money to buy? 3) we wore shabbly .I found out nowadays SALESMAN are not taking customers seriously.
    Go BMW Glenmarie. Good pre-sale service and follow up.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by jan tomaswaki View Post
    ...wear shabbily to see what happens...
    Sales-people must be taught that shabbily clothed uncles actually have more liquidity than a kid that spends all his hard-earned money on branded clothes

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Putra heights
    Posts
    3,574
    Today i went there again and made a official complain to the reception, half hour later a lady call me to confirm the order.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •