But I had a shocking experience once n Malaysia where I half pengsan....while the one I had in USA was like ant bite. Probably MY voltage difference of 240V and USA is 120V?
Cooking is done by me while wiring is done accordingly to my friendly professional electrical consultant handyman instruction who happened to be a Downunder certified mechanical engineer. He is the zero zero 7 in construction , gas pipping and drilling. He is also a foodie expert in food testing and tasting. And in my Subang kitchen, I had 2 ELC board as recommended by him. Even with 13 ovens, 5 fridges and 5 eletric burners never had a shocking or blackout experience even though my equipment were short circuit many times tdue to wate and fire elements. If I see him again, probably I can copied and pasted his comment. This guy do contract from high rise to sea drilling too in hand to hand projects. A professional handyman.