Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: It's hard Brexit, officially

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    豐平峽
    Posts
    417
    The GBP has collapsed against a basket of major currencies since Brexit vote last June. It has declined more than 20% against the USD alone... http://news.sky.com/story/pound-unde...le-50-10817219


    But who care about USD, I am interested on ringgit or some said shrinngit...

    On the day of Brexit vote (23 June 2016), GBP/MYR is 5.900. It reached the lowest point on 26 Oct last year at 5.059, yesterday was 5.495.

    With the Article 50 officially triggered by Theresa May, I am positive the GBP will decline even further.

    Let it falls ... let it falls.... let lt falls....
    井蛙不可语于海 , 夏虫不可语于冰.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    豐平峽
    Posts
    417
    UK Prime Minister Theresa May has called a general election on 8 June - three years earlier than scheduled.

    This is to strengthen her hand in Brexit negotiations and I think will strengthen GBP as well...
    井蛙不可语于海 , 夏虫不可语于冰.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    18,450
    Quote Originally Posted by opulant View Post
    UK Prime Minister Theresa May has called a general election on 8 June - three years earlier than scheduled.

    This is to strengthen her hand in Brexit negotiations and I think will strengthen GBP as well...
    Will she wins??

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    豐平峽
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by Naka View Post
    Will she wins??
    She doesn't need to gamble to call for a snap election.

    I think she will win... likely with bigger majority than previous Conservative party.
    井蛙不可语于海 , 夏虫不可语于冰.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    18,450
    Quote Originally Posted by opulant View Post
    She doesn't need to gamble to call for a snap election.

    I think she will win... likely with bigger majority than previous Conservative party.
    All young British are not in favour of BREXIT

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    豐平峽
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by Naka View Post
    All young British are not in favour of BREXIT
    Too late to turn back the clock ...

    Between Theresa and Jeremy Corbyn from labour party, Cornyn is worse...
    井蛙不可语于海 , 夏虫不可语于冰.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    https://twitter.com/#!/hurricanemax
    Posts
    7,583
    its shringgit5.629 against 1 ... will it continue to shrink ?
    in luv with bikes...in lust with AphroditeS AWAS! Suspek is an Avid procurer to myths, lies, legends, folklores, i-ching, rumors, misinformation, cakap-ayam, spɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn puɐ˙˙DLL .
    p/s Take all the above with a XL salted duck egg, wash down with 2fingers of sodium hypochoride, and suck on to a pebble size tmn negara Rock salt

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    豐平峽
    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by tupai View Post
    its shringgit5.629 against 1 ... will it continue to shrink ?
    Answer oredi provided three weeks ago....

    Quote Originally Posted by opulant View Post
    The GBP has collapsed against a basket of major currencies since Brexit vote last June. It has declined more than 20% against the USD alone... http://news.sky.com/story/pound-unde...le-50-10817219

    But who care about USD, I am interested on ringgit or some said shrinngit...

    On the day of Brexit vote (23 June 2016), GBP/MYR is 5.900. It reached the lowest point on 26 Oct last year at 5.059, yesterday was 5.495.

    With the Article 50 officially triggered by Theresa May, I am positive the GBP will decline even further.

    Let it falls ... let it falls.... let lt falls....
    I think a weaker is what Mr. Mark Carney wants in the aftermath of brexit, just like a weaker AUD is what the RBA wants in order to stay competitive ...

    Hopefully, with the weaker , MYR can "strengthen" to around 5.1 in 2-3 years time....
    井蛙不可语于海 , 夏虫不可语于冰.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    https://twitter.com/#!/hurricanemax
    Posts
    7,583
    Quote Originally Posted by opulant View Post
    Answer oredi provided three weeks ago....



    I think a weaker is what Mr. Mark Carney wants in the aftermath of brexit, just like a weaker AUD is what the RBA wants in order to stay competitive ...

    Hopefully, with the weaker , MYR can "strengthen" to around 5.1 in 2-3 years time....
    I doubt that shringgit can 'strengthen' any time within the next 5years minimum. It is taking yet another hit this morning from , USD and € too.
    Then it is also confirmed that your 1govt will pay USD2.5billions to camel lover abu dbabi.... that is again, another hole in duh head, this land of endless possibilities do not need...
    in luv with bikes...in lust with AphroditeS AWAS! Suspek is an Avid procurer to myths, lies, legends, folklores, i-ching, rumors, misinformation, cakap-ayam, spɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn puɐ˙˙DLL .
    p/s Take all the above with a XL salted duck egg, wash down with 2fingers of sodium hypochoride, and suck on to a pebble size tmn negara Rock salt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •