Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Price Up Up Up!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    433

    Price Up Up Up!

    Mei Sek USJ14, porridge increased by 50 cents. Petrol price up, harga terus naik. Petrol price down, nothing happens. Nia*ah.

    Feel free to let us know where prices have gone on the increase.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Putra heights
    Posts
    3,627
    50 sen that's 10% @#$%^ which one morning or evening?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    433
    Quote Originally Posted by jan tomaswaki View Post
    50 sen that's 10% @#$%^ which one morning or evening?
    The morning/afternoon stall. I'm not sure about the night stall. There is a good chance the prices have gone up too although their last price hike wasn't that long ago. Ni*mah.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    In a bowl
    Posts
    11,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooty View Post
    Mei Sek USJ14, porridge increased by 50 cents. Petrol price up, harga terus naik. Petrol price down, nothing happens. Nia*ah.

    Feel free to let us know where prices have gone on the increase.
    Make it SIMPLER - name a place WHERE THE FOOD PRICES HAVE NOT INCREASED !!!
    Everyday is a good day for GOOD FOOD and a GOOD LAUGH

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    433
    Quote Originally Posted by currymee View Post
    Make it SIMPLER - name a place WHERE THE FOOD PRICES HAVE NOT INCREASED !!!
    This will effectively kill off the thread instantly!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    18,901
    Quote Originally Posted by currymee View Post
    Make it SIMPLER - name a place WHERE THE FOOD PRICES HAVE NOT INCREASED !!!
    That is very true and there is nothing you can do about it.

    But have you guys told us you were promoted or had salary raised?

    Or have you guys told us that you also increased the price of your services? If you haven't done so, then you are not up todate & you are on the losing ends

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    2,530
    It us the same with Apollo USJ4. I think price increase since 1 Jan. The fried noodle guy there increased by RM1 per plate.
    " In the land of the blind the one-eyed-jack is king."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    433
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry T View Post
    It us the same with Apollo USJ4. I think price increase since 1 Jan. The fried noodle guy there increased by RM1 per plate.
    Increased by RM1?! Bet my bottom RM he did not lower his prices when petrol prices plunged. Speaking of Apollo, the charsiew fella has increased his prices too. Charsiew rice RM7.50. It was increased not too long ago. One more thing.I find the quality of his charsiew less than satisfactory lately. Coupled with the price increase, I now have a good reason to stay away. His charsiew used to be better than Meng Kee's (Glenmarie), in my humble opinion.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USJ 20
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooty View Post
    Increased by RM1?! Bet my bottom RM he did not lower his prices when petrol prices plunged. Speaking of Apollo, the charsiew fella has increased his prices too. Charsiew rice RM7.50. It was increased not too long ago. One more thing.I find the quality of his charsiew less than satisfactory lately. Coupled with the price increase, I now have a good reason to stay away. His charsiew used to be better than Meng Kee's (Glenmarie), in my humble opinion.
    Well, I think most of the hawkers like increase in petrol price because they can take the opportunity to increase their price and maintain the new price even when the petrol price reduce.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    豐平峽
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by currymee View Post
    Make it SIMPLER - name a place WHERE THE FOOD PRICES HAVE NOT INCREASED !!!
    Starbucks..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •