Page 60 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 1251

Thread: Some Foods Photos

  1. #886
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    3,592
    Whatsapp can be such a nuisance. Did you read that bit about the crabs and prawn injected with whatitsname so it looked good?

  2. #887
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USJ15
    Posts
    5,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervish View Post
    Whatsapp can be such a nuisance. Did you read that bit about the crabs and prawn injected with whatitsname so it looked good?
    You just got it? Some1 forwarded it to me like, dunno, 5 or 6 months ago. That is a worrying development. Who knows what those stuff can do to our body? Could be poisonous man!
    "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." --- Confucius

  3. #888
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    3,592
    Nah.... I got it months ago, and more than once. Irritate the living daylights out of me.

    People can condemn reporters for publishing false news but think nothing of forwarding to each other the same.

  4. #889
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USJ15
    Posts
    5,185
    WhatsApp is an irritating app. So much nonsense comes in and it clogs up my phone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dervish View Post
    Nah.... I got it months ago, and more than once. Irritate the living daylights out of me.

    People can condemn reporters for publishing false news but think nothing of forwarding to each other the same.
    "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." --- Confucius

  5. #890
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    3,592
    There's a certain someone in one of my chat group who forwarded 27 messages just last night alone. I think I'll have to quit this group.

  6. #891
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    19,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervish View Post
    There's a certain someone in one of my chat group who forwarded 27 messages just last night alone. I think I'll have to quit this group.
    True, if u r too active, it can be v irritating.

    That's why I also slow down a lot....I just delete them without forwarding.

    But I now also avoid those 'One Way Traffic' members

  7. #892
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Naka View Post
    .... ...I just delete them without forwarding..........
    And i delete them without reading.

    Sometimes i wonder why I'm even in the group.

  8. #893
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    19,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervish View Post
    And i delete them without reading.

    Sometimes i wonder why I'm even in the group.
    Yes, I also delete them when they are far to many in a day

  9. #894
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    19,130

  10. #895
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    19,130

  11. #896
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    豐平峽
    Posts
    1,058
    Use LINE instead of whatsapp..

    (1) You can permanently remove people that you don't want in the LINE's name list.
    (2) You can also disallow anyone to add you without your consent once they get hold of your phone number like fxx## insurance/property/unit trust agents or something like that. I only have 3 names in my LINE ...

    You can't do (1) in whatsapp, you can only block them, their blardy names still appear in the whatsapp contact list. The name can only be removed if you remove them from your phone contact list. I think you also cannot do (2) in whatspp, a stranger can whatsapp you. My whatsapp contains only 1 name...


    Btw, what the f is chat group....

  12. #897
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USJ15
    Posts
    5,185
    I super LIKE this man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Naka View Post
    "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." --- Confucius

  13. #898
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    19,130
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm View Post
    I super LIKE this man!
    Ada jalan with one of the waiters, always tipped her before and every time we went to this restaurant in KK, Sabah.

    These crabs were hand-picked by her, solid meats, all with eggs.
    Last edited by Naka; 23-02-2017 at 03:37 PM.

  14. #899
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USJ15
    Posts
    5,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Naka View Post
    These crabs were hand-picked by her, solid meats, all with eggs.
    *Salivating*
    "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." --- Confucius

  15. #900
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by opulant View Post
    Use LINE instead of whatsapp..

    (1) You can permanently remove people that you don't want in the LINE's name list.
    (2) You can also disallow anyone to add you without your consent once they get hold of your phone number like fxx## insurance/property/unit trust agents or something like that. I only have 3 names in my LINE ...

    You can't do (1) in whatsapp, you can only block them, their blardy names still appear in the whatsapp contact list. The name can only be removed if you remove them from your phone contact list. I think you also cannot do (2) in whatspp, a stranger can whatsapp you. My whatsapp contains only 1 name...


    Btw, what the f is chat group....
    A lot of my contacts are with whatsapp. I have used Line and Wechat before but really no fun if no one else is using it,

    A chat group meanwhile is a group consisting of several members with a common agenda.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •