Some Foods Photos - Page 61
Page 61 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1251

Thread: Some Foods Photos

  1. #901
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Naka View Post
    Ada jalan with one of the waiters, always tipped her before and every time we went to this restaurant in KK, Sabah.

    These crabs were hand-picked by her, solid meats, all with eggs.
    Whats the name of the restaurant? I usually ate at the waterfront restaurant. The one with the Giant Prawn at the entrance.

  2. #902
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    19,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervish View Post
    Whats the name of the restaurant? I usually ate at the waterfront restaurant. The one with the Giant Prawn at the entrance.
    I am referring to Kota Kinabalu...yours must be in the tourists area, no, yes?

    This one is inside a local housing

  3. #903
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    豐平峽
    Posts
    1,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Naka View Post
    Ada jalan with one of the waiters, always tipped her before and every time we went to this restaurant in KK, Sabah.

    These crabs were hand-picked by her, solid meats, all with eggs..
    What is the eggs for ??

    I thought the delicacy is the crab meat

  4. #904
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ex-USJ
    Posts
    3,297
    speaking of crab, here is one as big as my palm

    20160619_185111
    “If your photographs aren’t good enough, you’re not close enough.” – Robert Capa

  5. #905
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ex-USJ
    Posts
    3,297
    and speaking of crab roe

    20161022_185726
    “If your photographs aren’t good enough, you’re not close enough.” – Robert Capa

  6. #906
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USJ15
    Posts
    5,185
    Mick, that's a lot of crab roe man!
    "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." --- Confucius

  7. #907
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Naka View Post
    I am referring to Kota Kinabalu...yours must be in the tourists area, no, yes?

    This one is inside a local housing
    Guess so. We always go to the waterfront restaurant. Donno where else to go. But the baked mini lobster is good.

  8. #908
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    3,592
    Holy crab, Mick!

  9. #909
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    19,130
    Quote Originally Posted by opulant View Post
    What is the eggs for ??

    I thought the delicacy is the crab meat
    Hahahahaha, I meant the roe

  10. #910
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    19,130

  11. #911
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    19,130

  12. #912
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    19,130

  13. #913
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    豐平峽
    Posts
    1,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Naka View Post
    Hahahahaha, I meant the roe
    Worse... roe is egg mass plus the fish ovaries..

    This will taints the crab meat..

  14. #914
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    19,130
    Quote Originally Posted by opulant View Post
    Worse... roe is egg mass plus the fish ovaries..

    This will taints the crab meat..
    Crabs' roe...........

  15. #915
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    豐平峽
    Posts
    1,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Naka View Post
    Crabs' roe...........
    Ooops .... should be the egg mass plus the crabs ovaries. .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •