Illegal Parking - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 121 to 134 of 134

Thread: Illegal Parking

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,521
    Quote Originally Posted by ungkb View Post
    Date - 26.7.2020

    Time - 5.20 pm

    It is now replaced by WWD 77xx white Mercedes.

    Date - 1.8.2020

    Time - 3.30 pm

    It is now replaced by WWD 77xx white Mercedes again that is 'old' and 'defunct'.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,521
    Quote Originally Posted by ungkb View Post
    Date - 1.8.2020

    Time - 3.30 pm

    It is now replaced by WWD 77xx white Mercedes again that is 'old' and 'defunct'.

    Date - 8.8.2020

    Time - 6.15 pm

    It is now replaced by W 9xxx N Proton Saga.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,521
    Quote Originally Posted by ungkb View Post
    Date - 26.7.2020

    Time - 5.20 pm

    It is now replaced by WWD 77xx white Mercedes.
    Date - 18.8.2020

    Time - 6.00 am

    The new vehicle is WNM 36xx red Kancil.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,521
    Quote Originally Posted by ungkb View Post
    Date - 18.8.2020

    Time - 6.00 am

    The new vehicle is WNM 36xx red Kancil.

    Date - 22.8.2020

    Time - 8.30 pm

    The new vehicle is VEK 89xx Myvi. Occupying the front of next door neighbor which is not at home.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,521
    Quote Originally Posted by ungkb View Post
    Date - 22.8.2020

    Time - 8.30 pm

    The new vehicle is VEK 89xx Myvi. Occupying the front of next door neighbor which is not at home.

    Correction

    Should be VEK 99xx .

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,521
    Quote Originally Posted by ungkb View Post
    Date - 22.8.2020

    Time - 8.30 pm

    The new vehicle is VEK 89xx Myvi. Occupying the front of next door neighbor which is not at home.
    Time - 7.00 pm

    The new vehicle is WRD 8xx BMW.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,521
    Quote Originally Posted by ungkb View Post
    Time - 7.00 pm

    The new vehicle is WRD 8xx BMW.

    Date - 30.8.2020

    Time - 9.00 am

    The new vehicle is JRW 8xxx , white Toyota.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,521
    Quote Originally Posted by ungkb View Post
    Date - 30.8.2020

    Time - 7.00 pm

    The new vehicle is WRD 8xx BMW.
    It is confirmed that the number plates & head lamp were ' dismantled '.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,521
    Vehicle No : WFL 69xx

    Date : 4-9-2020

    Location : Stopping in front of bus stop (next to Jalan SS 18/1b)

    Time : 12.35 pm

    Remark : The bus driver of the bus I was in SJ01 honked the horn (stopped behind the vehicle). The vehicle only moved a little.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,521

    Abandoned Vehicle

    Date : 10-9-2020

    Location : Front of 32A, Jalan USJ 18/2_

    Color : Red

    Remark : No wipers, no number plate, no door handle and 1 old & torn notice pasted on the window of the left door

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,521
    Quote Originally Posted by ungkb View Post
    Date : 10-9-2020

    Location : Front of 32A, Jalan USJ 18/2_

    Color : Red

    Remark : No wipers, no number plate, no door handle and 1 old & torn notice pasted on the window of the left door
    As of 13-9-2020 it is 36, Jalan USJ 18/2_ .

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,521
    Date : 14.9.2020

    Time : 1.55 pm

    Reg No : WB 1818 A

    Location : In front of the Mrt bus stop (next to Jalan 16/11, Phileo Damansara)

    Remark: The vehicle was parked in 'Front' of the 'Bus Stop'.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,521

    Obstructing Neighbor's Gate

    Date - 19.9.2020

    Time - 9.50 am

    Location : 37, Jalan USJ 18/2_

    Remark: WWD 77xx white Mercedes. Is now back in its previous location. No back number plate.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,521
    Date : 22-9-2020

    Location : 37, Jalan USJ 18/2_ . Next to the front gate is ' Reoccupied & Obstructed ' by WUM 89xx.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •