Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: Toll rate is going up for most highways

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Somewhere around here
    Posts
    12,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry T View Post
    I have a better solution. Stay at the place of work. Go home for the weekend. #@&!
    Lagi lonsense! LOL!
    What they're insinuating is YOU work around the issue, they still earn their profits.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    722
    Quote Originally Posted by bslee View Post
    Lagi lonsense! LOL!
    What they're insinuating is YOU work around the issue, they still earn their profits.
    Nothing beats this - http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/318300 Makes me wonder does this gang know who are actually paying them with drivers etc etc

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    2,615
    Quote Originally Posted by chookyan View Post
    Nothing beats this - http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/318300 Makes me wonder does this gang know who are actually paying them with drivers etc etc
    He has to realise sometimes it is better just to keep quiet.
    " In the land of the blind the one-eyed-jack is king."

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Somewhere around here
    Posts
    12,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry T View Post
    He has to realise sometimes it is better just to keep quiet.
    You think so? Surely we've heard more than enough of ludicrous statements....or is it the media who distort and misinterpret?. #1 person, the sun rise in the east....goes down to #10 person - the moon rise in the west.
    Best is to ignore these jokers and vote wisely every GE. Keep trying..
    Just like Tony and Arul Q&A.. so many statements, conditions or certain rules by various authorities..end of the day to the layman like me.. BLARDI CONFUSING! To me its either GO OR NO GO!..why all the fuss?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •