Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: MLM or scam or Ponzi

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Putra heights
    Posts
    3,675

    MLM or scam or Ponzi

    I think most of you must be aware that a China base MLM have been agressively promoting in Malaysia.So far I heard more than 8000 Malaysians have join in this lucrative businesses and they are making tons of money and even have shoplots in China. "Investment is minimal RM100K.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,115
    Quote Originally Posted by jan tomaswaki View Post
    I think most of you must be aware that a China base MLM have been agressively promoting in Malaysia.So far I heard more than 8000 Malaysians have join in this lucrative businesses and they are making tons of money and even have shoplots in China. "Investment is minimal RM100K.
    Nothing comes free, wait till someone get con then the same old story will repeat. If the business is so lucrative and ROI is so good why bother to get so many people to invest sharing the wealth. Bottom line is that we human beings are just pure greedy.

    There is a famous saying "In China, nothing is real except conman is real" or in Chinese "在中国, 什么都是假的,只有骗子才是真的".
    有才而性缓定属大才,有智而气和斯为大智.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    19,130
    Yes, I heard about it and a Sabah friend is there and he also invited me to join him.

    They even provide him with free hotels accommodation every time he was in PRC.

    "Not me" I said.

    Let's wait for a few months to see what is going on.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    2,565
    All these are heartless, unscrupulous people who get rich by exploiting others. Modern day thieves.
    Last edited by ng; 10-09-2015 at 07:46 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    989
    Quote Originally Posted by HTCHONG View Post
    ...There is a famous saying "In China, nothing is real except conman is real" or in Chinese "在中国, 什么都是假的,只有骗子才是真的".
    Hmm... I guess in this land, nothing is real except donation...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    989
    Quote Originally Posted by jan tomaswaki View Post
    I think most of you must be aware that a China base MLM have been agressively promoting in Malaysia.So far I heard more than 8000 Malaysians have join in this lucrative businesses and they are making tons of money and even have shoplots in China. "Investment is minimal RM100K.

    Those who have 100k to “invest” are certainly not poor and stupid, just plain greedy..

    These are the people who believe they are luckier than others, and always think they are the smarter ones who can make money easier and faster than others...

    Those who con them are just utilizing the human weakness as aforementioned. No different with the casino, lucky draw, etc. They are always someone who are lucky to hit the jackpot and people always wish and think they are the lucky ones and hence such scheme will always work….

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Puchong
    Posts
    2,602
    As long as there are new suckers paying money to get in, its an investment scheme. Once they run out of suckers it is a Ponzi scheme

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    989
    Quote Originally Posted by cskok8 View Post
    As long as there are new suckers paying money to get in, its an investment scheme. Once they run out of suckers it is a Ponzi scheme
    Like that epf scheme will take a long time to become ponzi scheme since so many young suckers are automatically created every year by the law...

    Maybe pencen scheme in europe and japan will soon become ponzi scheme as young suckers are getting worryingly less...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenwich View Post
    Hmm... I guess in this land, nothing is real except donation...
    I'm waiting for my donation from a friendly neighbour to come in. Once it's in my account, what is RM100k?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    989
    Quote Originally Posted by Charbroiled View Post
    I'm waiting for my donation from a friendly neighbour to come in. Once it's in my account, what is RM100k?
    Once you get the donation from your friendly neighbour, please organise a "beer tarik" session, ok?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bolehland
    Posts
    10,615
    Quote Originally Posted by jan tomaswaki View Post
    I think most of you must be aware that a China base MLM have been agressively promoting in Malaysia.So far I heard more than 8000 Malaysians have join in this lucrative businesses and they are making tons of money and even have shoplots in China. "Investment is minimal RM100K.

    Is it in any of the ones mentioned here?

    http://www.funnymalaysia.net/top-17-...u-should-know/

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Putra heights
    Posts
    3,675
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post

    Is it in any of the ones mentioned here?

    http://www.funnymalaysia.net/top-17-...u-should-know/
    No lah.....what you show is berita lama.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bolehland
    Posts
    10,615
    Quote Originally Posted by jan tomaswaki View Post
    No lah.....what you show is berita lama.
    Hmmm... I happened to see the url link in my FB page... hehehe... I don't follow MLM except buy Halal mooncakes from Amway to bring to Indonesia ... mintak double telor ya Pak! LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •