Our much beloved PM has many challenges facing him:
1. This case, which is much publicized within and around the world, that implicates other foreign nationalities.
2. Mr. Anuar case, which till now has no final verdict.
3. Economic implication for the failing oil prices and weakening Ringgit.
4. Total of 3 aviation disaster, 1 is still missing (and Malaysia has agreed to bare the cost to find it), 1 is shot down and still have no closure, and another which we have 49% stake in.
5. 1MDB circus show that is littered with unknown debts.
6. Worst flood ever happened to our nation in 30 years, hundreds and thousands of people affected. With infrastructure damages that requires millions of ringgit to repair. Plus he got ecoli because of this.
7. On top of that the government have to pay out BR1M this coming months, while taking into consideration the current nation's economic state.
Then at night he cannot sleep in peace with his wife because of the noisy "Mat Rempits"....
If he somehow can pull through all that, manage it well, and still win the next election, he will be my idol, and I will frame his picture on my wall...