Selangor Menteri Besar Saga - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 121

Thread: Selangor Menteri Besar Saga

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,021
    I f i have to fly back from somewhere to do that , I will

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    2,615
    Anything but .......
    " In the land of the blind the one-eyed-jack is king."

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bolehland
    Posts
    10,615
    "Akibat terlalu banyak membaca komik"... a short article by Sakmongkol AK47... DAP MP for Raub...

    http://www.sakmongkol.blogspot.com/2...aca-komik.html

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    eTiara Serviced Apartments
    Posts
    2,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    "Akibat terlalu banyak membaca komik"... a short article by Sakmongkol AK47... DAP MP for Raub...

    http://www.sakmongkol.blogspot.com/2...aca-komik.html
    But our MB is not budging. No amount of bad publicity or negative comments will unseat him? Strange that in Perak, Nizar was removed so quickly, even when PR members supported him, only on the support of the three frogs. Different strokes for different folks!
    Mastering modern technology is easy; even a Neanderthal can do it... Besitai 2012

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    2,565
    I read that Wan Azizah is actually a Muslim Chinese .
    Can somebody confirm this by reading this article below ?

    http://www-cgi.cnn.com/ASIANOW/asiaw...0604/nat2.html

    That could be why PAS don't support her and PAS didn't give any reasons beside saying its not because of her gender.

    http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Natio...to-Wan-Azizah/

    I think Azmin is a good candidate if more people (PAS) support him as MB.


    PS. Judging from Wan Azizah face and skin color, she has Chinese blood.
    I once looked at someone working in the govt wearing tudung, when I asked her about her background, she told me she was adopted at birth by a muslim couple.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    22
    Does it matter whether she is born a Chinese and adopted by muslims?

    I find all this MB debacle totally disappointing and the response or lack of response by PAS irresponsible...Without being in PR, PAS will be be jaguh kampong in Kelantan! I will never vote for this bunch of PAS buggers ever.

    And as for Azmin, he is not to be trusted in my opinion...

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Somewhere around here
    Posts
    12,564
    Why? time and again all this Cina, Melayu, India, Sikh, Lain lain racial lines after over half a century of Merdeka.. Its no wonder "Malaysian" will never be truly achieved. Not in my lifetime I guess.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bolehland
    Posts
    10,615
    Quote Originally Posted by ng View Post
    I read that Wan Azizah is actually a Muslim Chinese .
    Can somebody confirm this by reading this article below ?

    http://www-cgi.cnn.com/ASIANOW/asiaw...0604/nat2.html

    That could be why PAS don't support her and PAS didn't give any reasons beside saying its not because of her gender.

    http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Natio...to-Wan-Azizah/

    I think Azmin is a good candidate if more people (PAS) support him as MB.


    PS. Judging from Wan Azizah face and skin color, she has Chinese blood.
    I once looked at someone working in the govt wearing tudung, when I asked her about her background, she told me she was adopted at birth by a muslim couple.

    Why are you so obsessed with race until you read more into what PAS is thinking and speculating than really knowing the truth... what's wrong if she's Chinese child adopted by Malay family?

    Why not look at the fact she was the top student in the class of '77 at the Edinburgh College of Surgeons beating everyone from all over the world and came out top student in her graduating class - or that she was MP for 2 terms for Permatang Pauh and held PKR party together for 5 years while her husband was in jail?

    Why delve into race and gender? This is 21st century man....

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    2,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post

    Why are you so obsessed with race until you read more into what PAS is thinking and speculating than really knowing the truth... what's wrong if she's Chinese child adopted by Malay family?

    Why not look at the fact she was the top student in the class of '77 at the Edinburgh College of Surgeons beating everyone from all over the world and came out top student in her graduating class - or that she was MP for 2 terms for Permatang Pauh and held PKR party together for 5 years while her husband was in jail?

    Why delve into race and gender? This is 21st century man....
    Some people, living their whole goddam life here and some since pre-Merdeka, still talk and behave like they just step out of a boat from China or India.

    Any change must first start with ourselves. People should look in the mirror and ask themselves what have they done to contribute towards racial harmony. Why are things so bad today? Is their first reaction to point a finger at others?
    " In the land of the blind the one-eyed-jack is king."

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bolehland
    Posts
    10,615
    They can accept all MCA members of previous state exco ALLEGEDLY receiving a bungalow lot each at dirt-cheap price in USJ...

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    2,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry T View Post
    Some people, living their whole goddam life here and some since pre-Merdeka, still talk and behave like they just step out of a boat from China or India.
    Are you and Sentinel living in a 'dream world' to defute the facts that race based policies permeate every sector in Malaysia ?

    Pray tell, can a non Muslim Chinese become a MB in non Chinese majority states in Malaysia such as Kelantan etc ?

    Go and present all your race-neutral logics and arguments to PAS, UMNO etc and NOT to me please and hear what they have to say.
    Last edited by ng; 17-08-2014 at 02:44 PM.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    2,565
    It seems that PAS support Azmin instead.

    http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Natio...tly-surprised/

    Can anyone 'wise' members (except sentinel) here tell me what's the real reason ?

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    2,615
    Are you and Sentinel living in a 'dream world' to deny that race based policies permeate every sector in Malaysia ?

    *) There is no dream world. This is the reality. As a citizen of this country, are you not expected to accept the Federal Constitution which guarantees certain rights to some?

    Can a non Muslim Chinese become a MB in non Chinese majority states in Malaysia such as Kelantan etc ?

    *) Well, the FC is silent on a non-Malay becoming PM. Isn't it better? It hasn't happen yet, but who knows.

    Go and present all your race-neutral logics and arguments to PAS, UMNO etc and NOT to me please and hear what they have to say.

    *) There is no need to shout. You won't make more sense. I can also ask you to ask MCA, PBS, DAP, MIC the same question. Does it change anything? What are you going to do? Migrate? Or continue bitching and perpetuate and defend your ingrained racism? Remember, you need two hands to clap.
    " In the land of the blind the one-eyed-jack is king."

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    2,615
    Quote Originally Posted by ng View Post
    Go and present all your race-neutral logics and arguments to PAS, UMNO etc and NOT to me please and hear what they have to say.
    That's why I said in my earlier post the need for the people to change first. Otherwise you are exactly the kind of people feeding and furthering the lifespan of such race based political parties. Supply and demand also works in politics.
    " In the land of the blind the one-eyed-jack is king."

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bolehland
    Posts
    10,615
    Quote Originally Posted by ng View Post
    It seems that PAS support Azmin instead.

    http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Natio...tly-surprised/

    Can anyone 'wise' members (except sentinel) here tell me what's the real reason ?
    Ng, you're exactly the kind of people who use your own logic and draw silly conclusions and then stubbornly defend it even though half the world tells you otherwise. Yes, be personal and single me out... let me tell you this, I won't debate you anyway coz your logic are just ridiculous but please do not get personal unless you want a public slugfest... I am not keen anyway coz I am resting and preparing for my holidays soon...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •