Page 11 of 123 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1835

Thread: SJKC Lick Hung Parents' Support Group - Part 2

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Puchong
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by knlee13 View Post
    nescafeADay/sewlover

    can you email the bina ayat 2.3,2.4 & 2.5 to me please? my son's class has only done up to 2.2. my email : knlee13@hotmail.com
    Done.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    119
    Anyone knows why the 2nd week exams are postponed ?
    The grass is always greener on the other side ...

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    subang jaya
    Posts
    382
    wHat? Exam postponed ? Hmmm, i just get prepared anyway...my kid never mention anything

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by teacher View Post
    wHat? Exam postponed ? Hmmm, i just get prepared anyway...my kid never mention anything
    That is why the school must practise issuing proper notices for all matters just like all the other schools.

    The lack of notice has been an issue and complain of parents for many years. If it can be addressed then it will be a good move and progress by the HM, school management and PIBG.

    A small matter and simple thing but it goes a long way to help bridge the relationship between school and parents.
    Last edited by comata; 11-07-2013 at 09:06 AM.
    The grass is always greener on the other side ...

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by nescafeADay View Post
    Done.
    thank you so much

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by comata View Post
    That is why the school must practise issuing proper notices for all matters just like all the other schools.

    The lack of notice has been an issue and complain of parents for many years. If it can be addressed then it will be a good move and progress by the HM, school management and PIBG.

    A small matter and simple thing but it goes a long way to help bridge the relationship between school and parents.
    Not only lack of issue notice, but also lack of proper planning which has resulted last minute change announcement most of the time. This should and can be improved by the HM n the school to avoid inconvenience caused.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Puchong
    Posts
    749
    Let's give it a day. Hopefully we get the notice today.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Subang USJ3
    Posts
    41
    do anybody have to exam timetable(std 5)?
    as my son mong cha cha and js said exam next week.
    appreciate if anyone can upload here

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponyo View Post
    Not only lack of issue notice, but also lack of proper planning which has resulted last minute change announcement most of the time. This should and can be improved by the HM n the school to avoid inconvenience caused.
    Not everyone who is in the civil service can plan or manage. Some get to their positions based on seniority and time-based not necessarily due to their competency. The best you can hope is that some of them passes their PTK (penilaian tahap kecekapan) exams with flying colours before getting promoted and not just scrape through ...

    Sometimes you are lucky , sometimes you are not depending of who you get ...

    Only the PTD (pegawai tadbir dan diplomatik) trained by INTAN are the true-blue JPA management officers - they are the ones whom we usually see holding the JUSA (Jawatan Utama Sektor Awam) posts - super-scale salary above RM10-30K per month basic.
    The grass is always greener on the other side ...

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Puchong
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by comata View Post
    Only the PTD (pegawai tadbir dan diplomatik) trained by INTAN are the true-blue JPA management officers - they are the ones whom we usually see holding the JUSA (Jawatan Utama Sektor Awam) posts - super-scale salary above RM10-30K per month basic.
    Wow !!! $$$$

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    6,934
    Quote Originally Posted by nescafeADay View Post
    Wow !!! $$$$
    Actually, the equivalent post (JUSA) in the private sector would be top management which means COO, CFO, CEO etc which actually have much higher salaries (compared to the public servants) and that should start around RM30K-RM50K per month and even more (6 figures perhaps?)...am I right comata? But we are digressing here because the teaching profession hardly pass to that level, and the headmasters earn even much much less.... lucky to hit even RM8K per month gross

    Moral of the digression ... pay them peanuts and get monkeys

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by kwchang View Post
    ...
    Moral of the digression ... pay them peanuts and get monkeys
    Spot on ...

    As a result, I fully support the recent Government's initiatives to raise the entry level for those intending to join the teaching profession and a more stringent selection/evaluation processes for the HM.

    Equally more important, but not mentioned or planned to implement, is the dire need for the Government to be just as aggressive and effective in removing "deadwoods" from the system as and when they occur.

    By raising the quality at entry and removing non-performers, that is the proper way to rejuvenate the teaching profession. Thankfully, I see more good and committed teachers in SJKC Lick Hung than bad ones . These good teachers still form the silent majority and the bulwark of its success.

    Thank you Good Teachers, your kind and good efforts are noted and appreciated by the parents. We know and we can see.
    The grass is always greener on the other side ...

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    usj
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by kwchang View Post
    Actually, the equivalent post (JUSA) in the private sector would be top management which means COO, CFO, CEO etc which actually have much higher salaries (compared to the public servants) and that should start around RM30K-RM50K per month and even more (6 figures perhaps?)...am I right comata? But we are digressing here because the teaching profession hardly pass to that level, and the headmasters earn even much much less.... lucky to hit even RM8K per month gross

    Moral of the digression ... pay them peanuts and get monkeys
    KC, most of the primary headmaster which grade DG 41 or 44 already reach RM7.5 k toRM 8k ( basic + allowance ) in thier early 50. Please take note that they pay lesser income tax than a private sector worker with same salary because part of their allowance are tax free.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,468
    A nice article.. (sorry, lazy to translate.. )


    現在大陸年輕人流行說“小確幸”。對這個時髦詞,最初還聽不明白,上“百度”查,才知道“小確幸”一詞,意 思是生活中“微小而確實的幸福”,出自日本作家村上春樹的隨筆集《蘭格漢斯島的午後》,書中有一篇名為〈小 確幸〉的散文,經由直譯而進入現代漢語,由此風靡神州。

    村上說:沒有小確幸的人生,不過是干巴巴的沙漠罷了。在他眼裡,生活中的小確幸隨時可以感覺到:買回剛出爐 的香噴噴麵包,在廚房一邊用刀切片,一邊抓食麵包的一角;清晨跳進一個人也沒有、一道波紋也沒有的游泳池, 腳蹬池壁那一瞬間的感觸……這些都是微小而真確的幸福。

    小確幸的感覺在於小,在於不經意中品味到的那種感覺, 雖小卻又真確,源於生活細節中微小的幸福,這種感覺存在於人們生活的每個角落,唾手可得、俯拾皆是。當我們 逐一將這些“小確幸”拾起時,也就得到了最單純的快樂。“小確幸”其實很簡單,只是一種對幸福的主觀感受, 是一種感受幸福的能力和心態。

    難得偷得浮生半日閒,卻每每忽略了自然的四季,內心的風景,生活的本來面目。普普通通的生活中,每個人時刻 都被“小確幸”簇擁,人沉浸其中,要善於去尋找屬於自己的“小確幸”。

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Puchong
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by rhiga View Post
    a nice article.. (sorry, lazy to translate.. )


    現在大陸年輕人流行說小確幸。對這個時髦詞,最初還聽不明白,上百度查,才知道小確幸一詞,意 思是生活中微小而確實的幸福,出自日本作家村上春樹的隨筆集《蘭格漢斯島的午後》,書中有一篇名為〈小 確幸〉的散文,經由直譯而進入現代漢語,由此風靡神州。

    村上說:沒有小確幸的人生,不過是干巴巴的沙漠罷了。在他眼裡,生活中的小確幸隨時可以感覺到:買回剛出爐 的香噴噴麵包,在廚房一邊用刀切片,一邊抓食麵包的一角;清晨跳進一個人也沒有、一道波紋也沒有的游泳池, 腳蹬池壁那一瞬間的感觸這些都是微小而真確的幸福。

    小確幸的感覺在於小,在於不經意中品味到的那種感覺, 雖小卻又真確,源於生活細節中微小的幸福,這種感覺存在於人們生活的每個角落,唾手可得、俯拾皆是。當我們 逐一將這些小確幸拾起時,也就得到了最單純的快樂。小確幸其實很簡單,只是一種對幸福的主觀感受, 是一種感受幸福的能力和心態。

    難得偷得浮生半日閒,卻每每忽略了自然的四季,內心的風景,生活的本來面目。普普通通的生活中,每個人時刻 都被小確幸簇擁,人沉浸其中,要善於去尋找屬於自己的小確幸。
    赞 like

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •