Air Quality - Page 9
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 207

Thread: Air Quality

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Somewhere around here
    Posts
    12,564
    It rained twice yesterday, evening and midnight here. I pray it rains again..it does a lot of good.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,021
    And very quickly everyone forgets about who were the culprits behind the haze.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Somewhere around here
    Posts
    12,564
    Shall we hear of people being punished and put behind bars this time round....I don't think so.
    I'm sure there's people behind this and responsible for the catastrophe and deserve to be brought to justice. I think its as bad as serving sample packs of drugs to everyone and forcing it down your throat.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,115
    Quote Originally Posted by bslee View Post
    Shall we hear of people being punished and put behind bars this time round....I don't think so.
    I'm sure there's people behind this and responsible for the catastrophe and deserve to be brought to justice. I think its as bad as serving sample packs of drugs to everyone and forcing it down your throat.
    Riau governor supposed to be arrested last week but still in office despite arrest…this is all bullshit!!
    What do we expect from all these corrupted officers?!



    But they are good at catching ikan bilis….

    http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...king-haze.html
    有才而性缓定属大才,有智而气和斯为大智.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Somewhere around here
    Posts
    12,564
    Its a start...something not heard of before..since the catastrophe is now more than a decade old issue.
    I hope things will change hereon. Surely I do harbor skepticism too.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,468
    They antagonized and belittled Australia… but Australian Army are among the first who provided assistance during the Aceh earthquake and Tsunami..

    They belittled Malaysia and Singapore..,, forgot who are their closest neighbors who offer helps to them each and every time disasters hit them..

    I found similarities between them and the apanama here...

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Somewhere around here
    Posts
    12,564
    Malaysia mudah lupa.... so its likely also true at nearby places too..

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    In a bowl
    Posts
    11,450
    All I know is that should Indonesia has any major disputes with Malaysia or Singapore - Clarify: "AS INDONESIA", I WILL JUST START SOME FIRES and SMOKE THEM ... no need any weapons !!!!
    Everyday is a good day for GOOD FOOD and a GOOD LAUGH

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Somewhere around here
    Posts
    12,564
    Don't be silly.. WE KENA smoke first..! You think those villagers so near the fires at Sumatra are a very happy lot? They're insane if they're are!

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    In a bowl
    Posts
    11,450
    Quote Originally Posted by currymee View Post
    All I know is that should Indonesia has any major disputes with Malaysia or Singapore - JUST START SOME FIRES and SMOKE THEM ... no need any weapons !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bslee View Post
    Don't be silly.. WE KENA smoke first..! You think those villagers so near the fires at Sumatra are a very happy lot? They're insane if they're are!
    BSLee,

    Sorry for my bad English, I was talking "as INDONESIA" and SMOKING THEM (as in Malaysia and Singapore) - so Indonesia no need to buy high-tech weapons, JUST A BOX OF MATCHES should suffice to choke Malaysia and Singapore into total economic paralysis and submission !!!!
    Everyday is a good day for GOOD FOOD and a GOOD LAUGH

  11. #131
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,115
    Quote Originally Posted by currymee View Post
    BSLee,

    Sorry for my bad English, I was talking "as INDONESIA" and SMOKING THEM (as in Malaysia and Singapore) - so Indonesia no need to buy high-tech weapons, JUST A BOX OF MATCHES should suffice to choke Malaysia and Singapore into total economic paralysis and submission !!!!
    Confrontation bring damages to all including Indonesia. However, today, Indonesia has a good President. Next year is their election and hopefully Indonesia will has a good President after election to bring them into a new height….

    FYI, “…President SBY personally checked the preparation of a special task force to accelerate the efforts against the severe haze at Halim Perdanakusuma Air Force base in East Jakarta on Tuesday.

    On Monday the President scolded his top aides for making confrontational remarks against the two neighbors after they strongly complained that the Indonesian government did little to stop the haze, which has blanketed Singapore and Kuala Lumpur for several days. …..”

    http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...e-apology.html
    有才而性缓定属大才,有智而气和斯为大智.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,244
    Quote Originally Posted by HTCHONG View Post
    Riau governor supposed to be arrested last week but still in office despite arrest…this is all bullshit!!
    What do we expect from all these corrupted officers?!



    But they are good at catching ikan bilis….

    http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...king-haze.html
    You are not being fair... In Indonesia, top judges and ministers are in the net and some senior lawmakers and senior government officials including governors... Its Malaysia and Singapore that is not seeing big fishes in the net...

  13. #133
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,115
    Indonesia has all her right to punish those companies regardless their origin simply because this is within Indonesia sovereignty and Indonesia must enforce the laws.

    Furthermore, we are seeking Indonesian authority assistance to provide evidence so that we can take appropriate legal actions against those companies so long as they are registered in Singapore regardless they are Singapore, Indonesia or Malaysia origin but the Indonesian authority is not corporative at all !
    有才而性缓定属大才,有智而气和斯为大智.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Somewhere around here
    Posts
    12,564
    Goody goody!..Its started to rain now..

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    2,615
    Quote Originally Posted by bslee View Post
    Goody goody!..Its started to rain now..
    Not heavy enough. I just spoke to a friend in JB. He says the situation there is much improved. It also rain there.
    " In the land of the blind the one-eyed-jack is king."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •