Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: Overtaking

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,469

    Overtaking

    Location : NPE (in front of SS 14)

    Date : 12.4.2013

    Time : 7.18am

    Plate No : WXC 250

    Remark: The driver floored the peddle ovetaking the bus I was in & suddenly turned left into SS14.
    Carpe Diem

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    263
    what happen next?
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinabalu View Post
    what happen next?
    The bus almost knocked in the back of that car. The driver of that managed to turn into SS 14 without incident.
    Carpe Diem

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    USJ 15
    Posts
    213
    Pardon me... but I don't really see the purpose of such postings. What do you hope to achive by posting all of this here in usj.com.my ? I hope the creator of the thread can share the reason behind his postings. Are you hoping that some one from the authorities is reading this posting?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Putra heights
    Posts
    3,675
    Quote Originally Posted by leonardchin View Post
    Pardon me... but I don't really see the purpose of such postings. What do you hope to achive by posting all of this here in usj.com.my ? I hope the creator of the thread can share the reason behind his postings. Are you hoping that some one from the authorities is reading this posting?
    i share the same idea with you.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,468
    Quote Originally Posted by leonardchin View Post
    Pardon me... but I don't really see the purpose of such postings. What do you hope to achive by posting all of this here in usj.com.my ? I hope the creator of the thread can share the reason behind his postings. Are you hoping that some one from the authorities is reading this posting?
    You can find another 300+ similar postings here.. from the same creator. !!

    http://www.usj.com.my/bulletin/uploa...-Queue-Jumping

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    33
    Pray do tell, I, too want to know.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,469
    Quote Originally Posted by ungkb View Post
    The bus almost knocked in the back of that car. The driver of that managed to turn into SS 14 without incident.
    Sudden braking after overtaking may cause an accident.
    Carpe Diem

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,469

    Highlight - Sudden Change Of Lane

    Location : Persiaran Tujuan

    Date : 11.5.2013

    Time : 3.47pm

    No Plate : PGM 982x

    Remark : The car overtook the hub I was in from the center lane before turning left into a junction. The driver of the bus I was in has to slowed the bus because it came close to back of that vehicle.
    Carpe Diem

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by leonardchin View Post
    Pardon me... but I don't really see the purpose of such postings. What do you hope to achive by posting all of this here in usj.com.my ? I hope the creator of the thread can share the reason behind his postings. Are you hoping that some one from the authorities is reading this posting?
    Let me hazard a guess. ungkb posted this incident here hoping to shame the driver. (who could be reading this.) I wonder if it's effective though.

    Quote Originally Posted by ungkb View Post
    Location : Persiaran Tujuan

    Date : 11.5.2013

    Time : 3.47pm

    No Plate : PGM 982x

    Remark : The car overtook the hub I was in from the center lane before turning left into a junction. The driver of the bus I was in has to slowed the bus because it came close to back of that vehicle.
    You didn't mention who the driver was.

    I don't mean to be offensive but lady drivers are getting very aggressive these days.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervish View Post
    Let me hazard a guess. ungkb posted this incident here hoping to shame the driver. (who could be reading this.) I wonder if it's effective though.



    You didn't mention who the driver was.

    I don't mean to be offensive but lady drivers are getting very aggressive these days.
    It's a guy.
    Carpe Diem

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,469

    Highlight - Dangerous Overtaking

    Location : Kesas Kewajipan Interchange

    Time : 6.33pm

    Date : 3-7-2013

    No Plate : WLK 7383

    Remark : The driver(guy) of that car overtook the U63 that I was in while the bus was moving towards Summit USJ. Forcing the to slow down.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,469

    Highlight - Dangerous Overtaking (Last Minute)

    Location : NPE

    Time : 7.25am

    Date : 6-9-2013

    No Plate : WGB 871x

    Remark : The driver(guy) of that car overtook the U63 that I was in while the bus was moving towards LDP. Forcing the bus driver to slow down.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,244
    What is it you want to achieve posting all these "incomplete info" Ungkb?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wild2West
    Posts
    19,130
    Looks like he is telling us there is DANGER every time he takes a bus/vehicle.

    Everything in this world should be perfect like in the heavens

    I think he is safer walking to his destinations.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •