Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 81

Thread: Subang Jaya SS19 - Water Cut?

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    SS19
    Posts
    140
    My blood boils reading kuma's posting. Not at you, Kuma, but at the very non-committal reply fm Syabas. Thk you Kuma for making the effort to reach them. I tried since morning, n gave up after lunch.

    What water truck?? Shadow oso didn't see

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    3,357
    Najib Sad to see the people living in the Klang Valley burdened by the Water Crisis

    "I am saddened to see people living in flats having to lift buckets of water to the upper floors. Two flight of stairs might not be so bad, but what if 10 floors?......."It may not be a heavy burden for the young, but what if they were the elderly. The situation is just making life difficult for the people," he said.

    "We (BN) cannot [solve the water crisis] because they (Selangor government) won't give the development order (for the Langat 2 water treatment plant which is needed to avert water crises in the Klang Valley)........"We want to open additional pumping stations, they also don't give approval,"..........saying if the matter was not addressed urgently, the situation was expected to get worse in future."

    "Water is a fundamental right of every human being, getting access to quality water. We guarantee this, give the mandate to the BN (in the upcoming election), we will solve the water problem as soon as we can. We are not playing politics ," he said.

    Read More

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    249
    He is willing to watch everyone suffer, while he just feel sad

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,243
    Lu tolong gua, gua tolong lu! Itu banyak senang pun lu olang tak boleh paham kah? Pergi tanya itu Hannah lah apa artinya "lu tolong gua, gua tolong sama lu" lah... suruh nyonya Hannah jangan bertanding lah, isi borang nomination salah kasi itu MCA menang tanpa bertanding lah, balulah saya kirim itu air!!

    Paham kah?

    Satu kali lagi, kali ini bersama-sama: LU TOLONG SAMA GUA, GUA TOLONG SAMA LU

    Sent from my iPad
    Powered by Maxis

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SS19
    Posts
    4,376
    Praise the Good Lord for rain this morning..Collected a few buckets full to clean the smelly toilets.

    PUSPEL SYABAS ‏@puspel
    Water disruption at Petaling. Affected area: SS 12 until SS 19. Estimated recovery: to be announced. #puspel #petaling

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    10,639
    Glad to hear rain have come to your aid. Praise God!.
    Anyhow..I now believe whatever assurances, promises or guarantees comes from those flers is like PUTTING A SHOTGUN TO YOUR HEAD. "GIVE ME BACK THIS, THAT..I promise such and such!" ARE YOU ALL RAKYAT falling for this kind of trap and practically some THREAT? DO YOU RAKYAT think this all won't happen again OR it won't financially burden you in the near future? Don't be FOOLED! We are exactly in THIS POSITION!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    https://twitter.com/#!/hurricanemax
    Posts
    7,422
    so my konsp1ras1 theory 1s not consp1racy afterall...1ts pla1n simple blackma1l1ng duh 1rakyak 1n Selangor to vote for your 1naj1s so you can have water supply 1n your home...

    Water, the very neccess1ty of bas1c surv1val, now 1s be1ng used as 1political weapon by your 1government aga1nst you,the c1t1zen! Anyway watch out for the com1ng A1rRakyak from that Puk1mak of a Naj1s' win selangor at all cost campaign...

    go to http://www.usj.com.my/bulletin/uploa...770#post555770 for more 1benefits.

    Yang B1gt1me TUIxlatotupai
    in luv with bikes...in lust with AphroditeS AWAS! Suspek is an Avid procurer to myths, lies, legends, folklores, i-ching, rumors, misinformation, cakap-ayam, spɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn puɐ˙˙DLL .
    p/s Take all the above with a XL salted duck egg, wash down with 2fingers of sodium hypochoride, and suck on to a pebble size tmn negara Rock salt

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,468
    Quote Originally Posted by tupai View Post
    so my konsp1ras1 theory 1s not consp1racy afterall...1ts pla1n simple blackma1l1ng duh 1rakyak 1n Selangor to vote for your 1naj1s so you can have water supply 1n your home...

    Water, the very neccess1ty of bas1c surv1val, now 1s be1ng used as 1political weapon by your 1government aga1nst you,the c1t1zen! Anyway watch out for the com1ng A1rRakyak from that Puk1mak of a Naj1s' win selangor at all cost campaign...

    go to http://www.usj.com.my/bulletin/uploa...770#post555770 for more 1benefits.

    Yang B1gt1me TUIxlatotupai


    Lato,

    Do u have spec1al keyboard full of 11111 ??

    To put only a few 1 into th1s post, I struggle ored1 !!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SS19
    Posts
    4,376
    Got this SMS..

    "status bekalan air subang jaya: paras kolam air bertambah baik, bekalan air telah pulih secara berperingkat, bagaimanapun kelewatan bekalan pulih di jankakan di kawasan yang dapat bekalan dari sistem pam ss19 ia itu di ss19, sebahagian ss17 dan ss18. Pam ss19 baru dapat jalan dan paras kolam simpanan dijangka boleh ok lewat petang. Pusat pengurusan aduan di tapak sedang d buka di kawasan ss19 didepan shell . TQ"

    Why bother to SMS, when the site for the tweets are not updated..Where is the needed water?


    @rhiga, I think Lato Tupa1's keyboard is short of the "i" key. Hence he have to substitute it with the 1

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Got this SMS..

    "status bekalan air subang jaya: paras kolam air bertambah baik, bekalan air telah pulih secara berperingkat, bagaimanapun kelewatan bekalan pulih di jankakan di kawasan yang dapat bekalan dari sistem pam ss19 ia itu di ss19, sebahagian ss17 dan ss18. Pam ss19 baru dapat jalan dan paras kolam simpanan dijangka boleh ok lewat petang. Pusat pengurusan aduan di tapak sedang d buka di kawasan ss19 didepan shell . TQ"

    Why bother to SMS, when the site for the tweets are not updated..Where is the needed water?


    @rhiga, I think Lato Tupa1's keyboard is short of the "i" key. Hence he have to substitute it with the 1
    'Pusat pengurusan aduan di tapak sedang d buka di kawasan ss19 didepan shell'

    So that's who they are .....saw it when I drove by 2 hours ago, 2 guys sitting under a tent.....no one else around.

    'Why bother to SMS, when the site for the tweets are not updated'

    So this is beginning to look a lot like a 'Crisis Management - Public Relations Exercise'

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

    @rhiga, I think Lato Tupa1's keyboard is short of the "i" key. Hence he have to substitute it with the 1
    This 1thingy disease is causing hell to every1 like 1epidemic…

    Just make sure to do the 1right thing to get rid of this 1pm and his 1cron1es between 29 April and 27 June..

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    3,357
    Water trickling back in for now....hope it lasts ........Just as my plumber leaves, after assessing the possibility of fitting an additional water tank

    He is suggesting fitting an external tank, on the ground at back of house, with a pump as a backup tank....this will fill into tank in roof....says changing the one on roof or adding another there too messy and costlier.

    Anyone got any suggestions?, much appreciated

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,243
    I would have expected 5000 USJarians at Puspel Office with banners and whatever... very easy to bully lah you fellas...

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by SiangMalam View Post
    I would have expected 5000 USJarians at Puspel Office with banners and whatever... very easy to bully lah you fellas...
    Ha Ha......That's why BN so confident about winning back Selangor

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    1,760
    Quote Originally Posted by kuma View Post
    Water trickling back in for now....hope it lasts ........Just as my plumber leaves, after assessing the possibility of fitting an additional water tank

    He is suggesting fitting an external tank, on the ground at back of house, with a pump as a backup tank....this will fill into tank in roof....says changing the one on roof or adding another there too messy and costlier.

    Anyone got any suggestions?, much appreciated
    I have such a system in my house. It will come in handy if the water cut is two to three days. No need to mess around with the existing tank in the ceiling.

    The system was there when I bought this pre-owned house. My guesstimate would be about 5k if you were to put in one today. The pump is a Grundfos.
    Kleptocracy : A government of thieves, by thieves and for thieves.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •