Astro relisting debut - extracted arguments
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Astro relisting debut - extracted arguments

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MY Home
    Posts
    8,875

    Astro relisting debut - extracted arguments

    Quote Originally Posted by SiangMalam View Post
    If you look at how Felda and Astro shares perform downward, isn't it about time Bursa Malaysia legalize short-selling? At least got chance to make some beer money.....
    To the best of my knowledge where I have been learning but not trading, short selling is being legit by BNM since 2007 where people either get thier pants burnt or making enuf monies for gold and brandy. http://bernama.com.my/finance/news.php?id=237976

    Me ? I just eat shorthening biscuit, not stock or shares in Malaysia. Keniot keep update with the latest develpoment which counters they allowed to be short and short on duit.
    TASK - Trust, Attitude, Skill, Knowledge - Signatures of those who believe in excellence for any task entrusted to them - Alwin Tan @ all rights reserved
    [COLOR=Navy]Let's eat 2 taste in www.facebook.com/zinglicious or let's make MY home a better place with healthy views and tasty news in www.facebook.com/zingszangs

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,244
    Don't try to show off and then start to look stupid... Regulated Short Selling (RSS) on selected stocks and short selling of any and all stocks listed on the stock exchange are two different scenario. Go learn summore before coming here and tokkok and try to sound like some expert and try to insult others... better still go join your friends who can flip properties to HK tycoons for millions or your relatives with the best white coffee in Ipoh, or your relative with the biggest internet in Bolehland etc....

    Go learn the difference between selling short and Regulated Short Selling (RSS) using borrowed shares from CLA and having the need to have a RSS trading account. Then come and tokkok here when you are ready. Otherwise, just go to the kitchen and not interfere in others' serious discussion and try to distract and destroy and get the threads derailed...
    Last edited by SiangMalam; 26-10-2012 at 11:08 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MY Home
    Posts
    8,875
    Quote Originally Posted by SiangMalam View Post
    Don't try to show off and then start to look stupid... Regulated Short Selling (RSS) on selected stocks and short selling of any and all stocks listed on the stock exchange are two different scenario. Go learn summore before coming here and tokkok and try to sound like some expert and try to insult others... better still go join your friends who can flip properties to HK tycoons for millions or your relatives with the best white coffee in Ipoh, or your relative with the biggest internet in Bolehland etc....

    Go learn the difference between selling short and Regulated Short Selling (RSS) using borrowed shares from CLA and having the need to have a RSS trading account. Then come and tokkok here when you are ready. Otherwise, just go to the kitchen and not interfere in others' serious discussion and try to distract and destroy and get the threads derailed...
    I beg your pardon. I am not shiowing off when I am sharing my observation of what is short is Malaysia.

    Unlike you who is showing show off smoking Cuban cigars smoking in Indo or flipping mining coal mines while hijacking tall how super rich you are.. It is not an insult but trying to show off how typhoon wind tall you are comparing with average forumers, is beliittling and short on expectation of a wrold class Coke leader.

    Pisang emas is pisang. Goreng pisang is pisang. Only usj banana may not be not pisang as it is regulated by moderator. May be stupid but not clueless or ignornant and being lame of showing off what I know and dun know.

    BTW, I dun go hip hop with my rich relatives in Ipoh, KL or Flip Flop with friends in HK smoking cigars. Even if we need to makan, I insist let's teh tarik
    and flip roti canai instead of ordering Dom Perignon with Alaskan Crabs. Even after eating, I wuont be bragging how many forumers are short of expectations of talking craps.

    This thread is started by me.....who is doing the bullish or bearish talking of serious discussion of Astro being relisting. What's the deal with shorting the counter? Try to start mining another thread instead of C4 the thread which about Astro which and whether is taking the investors for a ride. And it is not the thread to make forumers look stupid with your Tarzan cockerel crowing day and night. Oh ye oh
    TASK - Trust, Attitude, Skill, Knowledge - Signatures of those who believe in excellence for any task entrusted to them - Alwin Tan @ all rights reserved
    [COLOR=Navy]Let's eat 2 taste in www.facebook.com/zinglicious or let's make MY home a better place with healthy views and tasty news in www.facebook.com/zingszangs

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,244
    Why is my smoking cigars hurt you so much that you keep harping on it? Go get your own lah... if cannot afford then shaddup and go on with your life... people don't have to live to your standards just to blend in...

    Want to argue on this thread, stick to the subject matter and argue and argue with facts! But each time have to bring in cigars and coal mines and what have you... that shows your blardy inferiority complex!

    Talking about Tarzan and cockerels... look at yourself in the mirror! Buy dotcom shares and sell many times over still talk about buying RM20,000 Proton meh? Flip poperties for millions at a single flip still talk about Proton meh?

    Read back how you condemned what I wrote about my business of gold and coal mining and how you condemn it as con job in this forum and how I have failed miserably... look at how you condemned Coke and Nestle which I had worked for...

    It all shows, you are just a person with deep jealousies and an a huge inferiority complex. Go fly kite for all I care about people like you!

    And YES! I do enjoy good things in life and so do many other forumers in this webforum - what is wrong with that? We all worked hard and we all built up our business acumens, contacts and networks and we all go begging for funders to back us and we succeed and I too always give chances to many forumers inside here to have a go at coal, gold, iron ore and even flipping oil palm land... and many had done it too and today can also smoke cigars with me, so what is so blardy wrong with that?

    And over the past 10 years, I have also tried helping many forumers who needed assistance in business, in contacts and also people who needed money for operations or medical reasons, I don't go shouting what I did... we all gave quietly and we are all happy... now tell me what is wrong with that?

    I have also helped private businesses owned by forumers here to get out of financial trouble by helping pump in working capital and restructuring the companies... I got nothing back except my money... but I am happy to do that..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MY Home
    Posts
    8,875
    Quote Originally Posted by SiangMalam View Post
    Why is my smoking cigars hurt you so much that you keep harping on it? Go get your own lah... if cannot afford then shaddup and go on with your life... people don't have to live to your standards just to blend in...

    Want to argue on this thread, stick to the subject matter and argue and argue with facts! But each time have to bring in cigars and coal mines and what have you... that shows your blardy inferiority complex!

    Talking about Tarzan and cockerels... look at yourself in the mirror! Buy dotcom shares and sell many times over still talk about buying RM20,000 Proton meh? Flip poperties for millions at a single flip still talk about Proton meh?

    Read back how you condemned what I wrote about my business of gold and coal mining and how you condemn it as con job in this forum and how I have failed miserably... look at how you condemned Coke and Nestle which I had worked for...

    It all shows, you are just a person with deep jealousies and an a huge inferiority complex. Go fly kite for all I care about people like you!

    And YES! I do enjoy good things in life and so do many other forumers in this webforum - what is wrong with that? We all worked hard and we all built up our business acumens, contacts and networks and we all go begging for funders to back us and we succeed and I too always give chances to many forumers inside here to have a go at coal, gold, iron ore and even flipping oil palm land... and many had done it too and today can also smoke cigars with me, so what is so blardy wrong with that?

    And over the past 10 years, I have also tried helping many forumers who needed assistance in business, in contacts and also people who needed money for operations or medical reasons, I don't go shouting what I did... we all gave quietly and we are all happy... now tell me what is wrong with that?

    I have also helped private businesses owned by forumers here to get out of financial trouble by helping pump in working capital and restructuring the companies... I got nothing back except my money... but I am happy to do that..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8 So now you think you are Brad Pitt or Elvis? Sound like it, and brag like it from helping people , politics, working people or sick people. That dun impress me much like Ex Welfare Ministar Shah, or Hassan Ali who have done the same. Ayam bertelur sebiji , riuh sekampung or the cockerel that wakes the whole village.

    Smoking cigar to me is not offensive to me but blowing directly at me up and personal is. Dun you have any courtesy? Dun bring my relatives from Ipoh to KL into this which I have even told you that. I dun even wanna to bring in our conversation that you tell me not to post any links which looks bad on Pakatan as you were playing mahjong with Rocket CM and the list goes with fund raising for Jeff Ooi which is the founder of usj.com.my/. You didnt make the mistake of telling me things in my Zing Subang restaurant. You make the mistake which is personally offensive of starting it.

    No. I dun have the inferior complex - I have done and lived the life many people can dream about it but I dun Bratt Pitt it. It is a question of humility, and not boxes of humidor which I can smoke on the house from Dominican Republic back in Philly joint at 7th street owned by a personal friend. But I dun like to blow smoke but inhale Keretek and I had asked him to import Indo Guidang Garam ex Karlifornia for me. And partly to this guy, I get free this and that at the multi casinos in Atlantic City to Las Vegas. Heck, I even got married on the Vegas house - all under his courtesy. Most of all, I was choosen to be in the learning channel in USA TV and perhaps you might even see me in TV7 nationwide in Make The Pitch as a contestant and perhaps Astro in Mean Chef series In I Masak U Makan - all in reality show with no artificial flavorings and no MSG.

    And dun simply tembak that I condemn you about your coalmine - Ever since I distanced you with your clueless attack on me with your dispute with Jan , I have been avoiding your threads. So, I appreciate if you were to prove it. Yes I did condemn Nestle for thier unehtical pratices which is shown wide open in the web links. Heck, you should mentioned I even condemn SKB and Aventis which is other giant companies that I worked for. SO did I condemned KFC or MCD which I dintwork there at all. After all, I am just a messnger. Why shot me? And when did I brag about the things I did for charity? In fact, it was mostly Jan idea and I just being a cook to support and rally for his selfless acts. What I did was to thank those who have attended and especially those who had helped clearing the plates and doing the dishes. Heck, I even hid in the kitchen when the organisers asked me out where the old folks wanted to shake my hands to thank me.

    And you are dead wrong to read my life like some of my pussy cats dolls where you said I am jealous of your smoking success. Dun get me wrong, I am happy for you especially when you are paying the bill to dine at Zing Subang. Heck, I was happy like a frog when I am probly the only 007 properties secret spy who is driven around by my clients luxury cars and chauffer driven . But I have driven some overseas clients and vip in my old junky wira on sites. And once I was asked why I am driving the old junk. Told him "times are bad and if I dun make his commisions, I have to sell this car."

    To be updated, times are really bad as I have sold my car to my neighbour on goodwill basis who is a contractor wherer just starting out on minor contracts. Goodwills basis as he got to fix the car because it couldnt start on dead battery and pay me whenever he can. Hcck, I even paid him upfront for his work in my condo.

    But there is a kind of people who I envy - those with common sense of courtesy and character of humility without hints of superiority complex.

    Those who sound like Ayam, I can cook the eggs and deep fried the drumsticks.

    Back to the thread theme, why do you take offence when I post the link by Bernama about short selling. Afterall, you quoted me and in the thread that I started.
    TASK - Trust, Attitude, Skill, Knowledge - Signatures of those who believe in excellence for any task entrusted to them - Alwin Tan @ all rights reserved
    [COLOR=Navy]Let's eat 2 taste in www.facebook.com/zinglicious or let's make MY home a better place with healthy views and tasty news in www.facebook.com/zingszangs

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,244
    So I was right all along wasn't I coz you just repeated exactly all your braggings in this one post... hah! Brad Pitt summore...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MY Home
    Posts
    8,875
    IiSayman, I must say I have dual split personality. I dun hijack threads like Jack Separuh inPirates of Dustbin.

    One time was called having inferior complex bya smoking stalker just because l dun drive luxury car and now I am brat pitt? I wish I am him as i envy him for having Angela Joininline.

    Fyi , you dun impress video is sung by Shania Twain for those who drive cars ,motorbikes or even horse where she asked think you are bratt pitt, elvis or hassan ali?
    TASK - Trust, Attitude, Skill, Knowledge - Signatures of those who believe in excellence for any task entrusted to them - Alwin Tan @ all rights reserved
    [COLOR=Navy]Let's eat 2 taste in www.facebook.com/zinglicious or let's make MY home a better place with healthy views and tasty news in www.facebook.com/zingszangs

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,244
    Quote Originally Posted by zinglicious View Post
    I beg your pardon. I am not shiowing off when I am sharing my observation of what is short is Malaysia.

    Unlike you who is showing show off smoking Cuban cigars smoking in Indo or flipping mining coal mines while hijacking tall how super rich you are.. It is not an insult but trying to show off how typhoon wind tall you are comparing with average forumers, is beliittling and short on expectation of a wrold class Coke leader.

    Hmmm... read my signature line again lah....


    Quote Originally Posted by zinglicious
    Hotel Flamingo must be the meeting spot for local gold mines and foreign coalmines now. Thsoe days back, I used that place to wine and dine with PYT with KL friends of mine overlooking the lake mines where there are flamingo birdies flying around.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MY Home
    Posts
    8,875
    What kind of Astro impressions is that with the up close and personal attack on my superior or inferior complex where you have hijack the thread which I started on relisting debut with a cut and paste from the Genneva fake impression? this is Jack Spares in the row of pirates of carry on hijack of all time.

    Some guy just dun follow or respect the house rules of Usj.com.my/ with the proclaimed holy man quote who cast not the first stones ferom the glass house.For the benefit for the forumers, I reproduce the thread from it for them to judge. I suggest the song from the MJ - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5vz...eature=related. Read the lyrics lah to make the USJ world a better place, take a look at yourself. It is gonna feel real good.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiangMalam View Post
    I stopped by KL for a few hours yesterday on the way back from Jakarta (used KLM and transfer to Firefly so got few hours in KL) and was Flamingo Hotel at Ampang to talk to some people on some joint-ops for a small coalmine in Jambi (across Malacca in Sumatra) and I actually saw some people still promoting Genneva investment schemes next table using iPad like nothing is happening... I was wondering if BNM has actually stopped it or not?
    of which I posted later thouigh it was in no way personal in nature but of genneva gold trading at large -

    Quote Originally Posted by zinglicious View Post
    Hotel Flamingo must be the meeting spot for local gold mines and foreign coalmines now. Thsoe days back, I used that place to wine and dine with PYT with KL friends of mine overlooking the lake mines where there are flamingo birdies flying around.
    Read between my lines carefully and your signature line again. I am just mining the stones as i am not sure whether I am having inferior complex or superiority duplex. People can side track by having tea at the birdie hotel and I kenot said I had been a regular diner and hotel resident in His tory? After all, I kenot be late for my office meetings those days back which just within minutes of drive where I am just the emloyee of Sterling Drug
    TASK - Trust, Attitude, Skill, Knowledge - Signatures of those who believe in excellence for any task entrusted to them - Alwin Tan @ all rights reserved
    [COLOR=Navy]Let's eat 2 taste in www.facebook.com/zinglicious or let's make MY home a better place with healthy views and tasty news in www.facebook.com/zingszangs

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,244
    Don't beat around the bush... I have written what I have wanted to write... let the forumers and moderator decide lah. While we are at it, why not you also tell people to read between the lines when due to your poor understanding of the English despite years in US you did not grasp the meaning of my post to Jan Tomaswaki and got yourself involved with this stupid statement:

    Quote Originally Posted by zinglicious
    Just wondering aloud what has M16, microchips and free trade zones got to do with leaked His tory papers?
    Please do not get involved with my discussion and discourse with other forumers... simply because you write mostly nonsensical stuff and trying to be funny when you are not. Some forumers even suggested in the PMs to me you are most likely drunk when you are posting on usj.com.my but I give you the benefit of that doubt.

    So, please get lost from my postings... this is not your forum where you can decide which topics others can or cannot post or comment. If you want that kind of discretion, go set up your own forum site. Otherwise just do as the Romans do...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MY Home
    Posts
    8,875
    Quote Originally Posted by SiangMalam View Post
    Don't beat around the bush... I have written what I have wanted to write... let the forumers and moderator decide lah. While we are at it, why not you also tell people to read between the lines when due to your poor understanding of the English despite years in US you did not grasp the meaning of my post to Jan Tomaswaki and got yourself involved with this stupid statement:



    Please do not get involved with my discussion and discourse with other forumers... simply because you write mostly nonsensical stuff and trying to be funny when you are not. Some forumers even suggested in the PMs to me you are most likely drunk when you are posting on usj.com.my but I give you the benefit of that doubt.

    So, please get lost from my postings... this is not your forum where you can decide which topics others can or cannot post or comment. If you want that kind of discretion, go set up your own forum site. Otherwise just do as the Romans do...


    Oh yes, I was drunk where I have a 3 days personal record of not sleeping where working, cooking and partying away without cokes or booze. just coffee. And I would appreciate the fiorumers of telling me instead of day and night. I shouldnt be drinking and driving oops posting in the usj.com highway. But let it be on the record, some do find me hot with my postings or my cooked stories.

    Instead of beating the bush, kindly answer directly to my multi questions which you have evade many many times! be a man in the mirror as suggested like MJ.

    Take a closer look, I havent in your thread posting at all though you have been stalking me up and personal in the threads where I have started. Have some common sense and courtesy. And prove it again where I was in your thread? I dun get lost but I just stay away from your smoking thread under Manuife or multi lives.

    And since when am I being inferior Inglish compare to your Manchester United failed to understand that you were hijacking the thread under Genneva gold? If you have anything else, start other thread to discuss about M16 and robbery in another thread. Nope, what Jan meant was the exam papers printing company were heavily guarded under the police presence under the Hsitory paper leaks. Aint that leaking stupid when you said my statement was stupid? If the moderator think that you are in line with your hijacking and I am stupid in making that remarks including that you are staliking me day and night in the threads that I started, then i graciously enjoy a bananrama treat. And you are right - this is not my forum - it is a public forum where there are rules and ethics instead of arrogance and harassment which is up too close and personal.


    What is a hijack
    When a topic of discussion is side-tracked to the point it becomes a new discussion altogether, it is hijacked. The later half of the thread no longer keep to the topic at hand. This I am sure is obvious.

    Even in the Chatterbox, we should not allow for hijacks.
    If you think a thread is spawning a new topic, please start a new thread on it. If you feel a thread was hijacked and would like the new line to be extracted to a new thread, please let the moderator know so that it may be split to a new thread.


    Nope, I did not, have not suggested banana for any ridiculous or outrageous postings for anybody and if god can be my judge, heck I even asked the moderators why banana or ban forumers? Just highlight it and let the forumers be the jury and judge for themselves if the posting is ungentleman cionduct or have any hidden personal agendas. Unless it violates the Malaysian laws and would get usj.com.my bananaed and banned!
    Last edited by zinglicious; 01-11-2012 at 04:44 AM.
    TASK - Trust, Attitude, Skill, Knowledge - Signatures of those who believe in excellence for any task entrusted to them - Alwin Tan @ all rights reserved
    [COLOR=Navy]Let's eat 2 taste in www.facebook.com/zinglicious or let's make MY home a better place with healthy views and tasty news in www.facebook.com/zingszangs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •