1. download Mozilla Firefox browser
2. install video download helper (free add-on from firefox)
3. you can now save all the video clips, whether youtube or any other playable clip as FLV (flash video)
4. download FLV converter (there are many free versions available. I am out of touch with the latest/best one, so try to search)
5. convert FLV file to avi file. If you are lucky, the video and sound MAY be synchronized. This is the longest process, especially if the conversion is frame-to-frame, meaning a 10 min FLV would take 10 min to be converted to avi.
6. burn the avi file onto the CD or DVD using Nero software, or the software that comes with ur DVD writer
7. after successfully running the DVD, you can make copies using that DVD