JCIPJ Entrepreneur Forum 2012 -Unique Business Model for Young Entrepreneurs Today
JCI Petaling Jaya Entrepreneur Forum 2012
“Unique Business Model for Young Entrepreneur Today”
In the fast moving business environment, business world changes constantly and become more and more challenging. As a result, a unique business model is needed and also it is one of the criteria that make young entrepreneur a success.
Are you scratching your head in selecting suitable business ideas for your new venture?
Wait no more. Come and join this forum for some insights on the various business models that can suit your needs.
We are honored to invite three well known entrepreneurs to share with us their unique business models as well as other interesting business models for young entrepreneurs today.
The speakers are:
JCI Senator Dato’ Nelson Kwok Teng Tong JP
• Founder of Nelson Franchise
• President of Malaysia Chain Retail Association (MRCA)
• JCI Malaysia National President 1992
• JCI Vice President 1994
• JCIPJ President 1985
Mr. Agil Faisal Ahmad Fadzil,
• Group Managing Director of SLG Group
• Board Member of SME Corp
• President of International Malaysian Chamber of Commerce
• President of Pertubuhan Usahawan Generasi Muda Berjaya Malaysia
Mr. Joseph Lim Heng Ee
• Founder and Managing Director of Global Green Synergy Sdn. Bhd.
• 2011 JCI CYEA World Winner
• Secretary General, Malaysia-China Chamber of Commerce National Council
Date : 30th June 2012
Time : 2-5.30pm
Venue : LT09, Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus, Sunway
1. Make payment and send email to email@example.com (attached receipt and name)
2. Received confirmation email
3. Print out the detail and bring for registration
JCI Member Jimmy YEO (016-969 3193)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
JCI Member/ JCI Youth :
RM 20 for 1 ticket
RM 30 for 2 tickets
Non JCI Member :
RM 50 for 1 ticket
RM 90 for 2 tickets
Group purchase : buy 10 free 3
Payee : Junior Chamber International Petaling Jaya
Account : MBB 5122 3152 5418
Grab your tix now! limited seats. first come first serve!