Who else with me?
Who else with me?
We support you! But we cant be physically there with you due to work. Keep up the spirit!
We Love Solving Eye Problems!
What's the problem with the shortage of teachers ? Can anyone brief me ? No chinese want to become teachers ?
Wee Ka Siong dare to attend and immediately being "boo" by others...
Since Dr Fong Chan Onn as Deputy Education Minister's time, then Wong Hon Kim and now Wee Ka Siong, why has MCA, champion of Chinese education kononnya done to make sure there are enough classrooms and trainee Mandarin teachers! Now the land allocated to SRJK(C) in Pandan, originally 5 acres, is only 3 acres because some workshop rented the other 2 acres! If I were at the 325 rally, I will campak my selipar at Wee Ka Siong, not just boo him!
According to the registration record from the organizer, over 10,000 attendances participate this event
Are you sure you are standing at the right camp? Somehow I dont trust you are sincerely fighting for the Chinese people. Now MCA also shows that they are fighting for the chinese people, few months before election.
1. Applicants applied for training to teach in SJKC were told unless they took up SK subjects, they will not be accepted to teacher training college. Those who insisted to train for SJKC have their application rejected, some have to give in and sign up for teaching in SK.
2. Applicants were asked to act funny like Chinese opera actress and other sort of silly things during interview, and at the end still their applications were rejected. Many of them have been temporary teachers for many years. Among them there were cases where they have been temporary teachers for so many years and applied for teacher training every year, till they reached age limit for teacher training application but still didn't get acceptance.
3. Some teachers were trained for SJKC but were assigned to teach in SK.
4. Every year teacher training university/college took in only small number of students for teaching in SJKC. Can't remember the figure, if not mistaken a couple of years back, it was mentioned in the newspaper there were less than 100 students for that year.
5. SJKC teachers tranferred to SK.
Last edited by Jennylim; 26-03-2012 at 12:05 AM.
Lets see all the news headlines that show us how our ministers and deputy ministers of education promise us on the date line to solve this issue: -
1991-3-19 Fong Chan Onn said SJK(C) teacher shortage problem will be solve in 4 years time.
1992-2-23 Fong Chan Onn said research on the issue done. Going to train more teachers, problem solve in 3 years time.
1992-6-23 Fong Chan Onn said SJK(C) teacher shortage poroblem will be solve in 2 years time
2000-8-10 The cabinet concern about SJK(C) teacher shortage, authorize Lin Leong Sit and Hisham Musa to draft a plan.
2001-2-05 Hon Choon Kim said will apply multiple solutions, SJK(C) teacher shortage problem will solve in 3 years time.
2006-3-29 Minister of Education promise to fill up all the teacher shortage in SJK(C)
2010-6-25 Wee Ka Siong said will apply 3 channels to train more teachers, shortage in SJK(C) may solve in 2 years time.
2012-3-15 Penang Dong Zong said 3 deputy minister of education promised to solve teacher shortage probem, but the issue still remain unsolved.
2012-3-19 Wee Ka Siong said he never set a date line to solve teacher shortage problem in SJK(C).
lie out of a lie, lie lie krathong .....
Do Unto Others
"Possessions, outward success, publicity, luxury -- to me, these have always been contemptible. I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best for both the body and the mind." --- Albert Einstein
Never mind the apanama Fong, Sai or Yuk.
We have Wee who was WaWaWee about the Mandarin shortage issue way back in "2010-6-25 Wee Ka Siong said will apply 3 channels to train more teachers, shortage in SJK(C) may solve in 2 years time"
Back to the future now - 2012 -3-25 - he sang the old tune and got booed for that broken record.
TASK - Trust, Attitude, Skill, Knowledge - Signatures of those who believe in excellence for any task entrusted to them - Alwin Tan @ all rights reserved
[COLOR=Navy]Let's eat 2 taste in www.facebook.com/zinglicious or let's make MY home a better place with healthy views and tasty news in www.facebook.com/zingszangs
Just do away with vernacular schools and have one single education system, with English,BM,Chinese and Tamil as compulsory subjects. Bible, Agama, Hinduism and Buddism classes optional. Maths and science in English. History of Malaysia reviewed thoroughly. Emphasis on creativity and critical thinking rather than spoon fed education and theory memorizing. Scholarships and grants given based on merit. More professional, ethical teachers and zero tolerance for any racial, bigoted, condescending, discriminative remarks or actions_