Noise Pollution - Repeat - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41

Thread: Noise Pollution - Repeat

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by ungkb View Post
    The latest is, it started at 4:00pm just now.
    Correction

    Maybe it started at 3:00pm until just now.
    Carpe Diem

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by ungkb View Post
    Correction

    Maybe it started at 3:00pm until just now.
    Session 1 - 3:00pm to 4:00pm

    Session 2 - 9:30pm to 6:00am
    Carpe Diem

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,555
    Date : 19-8-2016

    Time After 4:00pm

    Location : Jalan USJ 18/2C

    Remark : The neighbor turned the driveway in to a mini workshop. Today is the 3rd time the neighbor operated a machine emitting a Loud Noise.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by ungkb View Post
    Date : 19-8-2016

    Time After 4:00pm

    Location : Jalan USJ 18/2C

    Remark : The neighbor turned the driveway in to a mini workshop. Today is the 3rd time the neighbor operated a machine emitting a Loud Noise.
    Location : 37, Jalan USJ 18/2C.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SS19
    Posts
    4,642
    I get this Boom boom during the wee hours of the morning usually starts at 2~3am. it almost always on weekends..The sound is traced to the carpark from the front of the Al-Rajhi bank in SS17. Have complained many times and even to the SS17 police station but nothing.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by ungkb View Post
    Location : 37, Jalan USJ 18/2C.
    That person has turned the place into a Mini Factory. The same noise occurred today. The duration was 1hour & 20 minutes.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by ungkb View Post
    That person has turned the place into a Mini Factory. The same noise occurred today. The duration was 1hour & 20 minutes.
    Starting from 7:00 pm.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    JTSH-248 札幌定山溪
    Posts
    127
    Judging from the way you handle the so-called "mini-factory" neighbour, I am quite positive that many noise-producing people will love to be your neighbours..

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Somewhere around here
    Posts
    12,564
    Want peace and quiet?...countryside living woud be the answer, not Klang Valley..macam macam people and macam2 characters and behavior. I'm wondering how those people living at expensive corner lots next to the LRT line or station is tolerating. So far haven't heard anything yet. I can hear the trains whizzing by from 600m away. Its not intrusive but then its here to stay indefinitely. Friend of mine may move to Bukit Tinggi, Pahang soon. Everything much fresher there..so he claim after numerous weekends there.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,555

    Thumbs down

    Around August of 2016. The previous tenant of 37,Jalan USJ 18/2x turned the front of the house into a " Mini Workshop " thereby causing " Noise Pollution ".Very noisy.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by ungkb View Post
    Around August of 2016. The previous tenant of 37,Jalan USJ 18/2x turned the front of the house into a " Mini Workshop " thereby causing " Noise Pollution ".Very noisy.
    The above mentioned location in ' Actual '.The location is a ' Housing Area '.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •