Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Sabah Snake Grass Anyone ??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    5,081

    Sabah Snake Grass Anyone ??

    Can anyone help please? I am sourcing for Sabah Snake Grass (see pic attached) for a cancer patient. Anyone has this in their garden/backyard or know where it's available, please pm me or post the info on this thread please? Would really appreciate.
    Thanks and Regards.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    USJ 18
    Posts
    142
    If you want to plant, I have some branches.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    5,081
    Quote Originally Posted by usj18leong
    If you want to plant, I have some branches.
    Thanks but we have already started planting it but whilst it is growing, we need the grass now. Know where I can get it please??

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    UEP Subang Jaya
    Posts
    5,841
    Pat, u tried kenny?

    Even my mom, a regular user only kept one small plant at her house, doubt anyone grow it commercially. Once a while mom will harvest dried and put into container for sore throat use for the family.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    USJ 18
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick
    Thanks but we have already started planting it but whilst it is growing, we need the grass now. Know where I can get it please??
    I heard someone is selling the grass at Puchong market.
    But I did buy from this place initially :
    http://www.yikpohling.com.my

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ex SS14, Now Penang
    Posts
    884
    This thread is actually a repeat of an earlier one. I can't find the thread. Someone may be able to locate it.

    I am not here to increase my site traffic which is already heavy. Please go through the comments section of my article and you will find the various suppliers.

    http://goodguy.hubpages.com/hub/Herbal-cure-for-cancer

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    5,081
    Quote Originally Posted by fRaNkY
    Pat, u tried kenny?

    Even my mom, a regular user only kept one small plant at her house, doubt anyone grow it commercially. Once a while mom will harvest dried and put into container for sore throat use for the family.
    Yah, Kenny doesnt sell. Thanks.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    5,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Guy
    This thread is actually a repeat of an earlier one. I can't find the thread. Someone may be able to locate it.

    I am not here to increase my site traffic which is already heavy. Please go through the comments section of my article and you will find the various suppliers.

    http://goodguy.hubpages.com/hub/Herbal-cure-for-cancer
    Thanks Good Guy. Have pm you further.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USJ11
    Posts
    334
    Hi,
    My brother buys them for his family. These are the suppliers' contact: Mr Tiang 019 660 9502. Alvin 016 666 6516.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    UEP Subang Jaya
    Posts
    5,841
    Wah really got pple selling...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USJ11
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by fRaNkY
    Wah really got pple selling...
    Yup, apparently it's quite well-known. I heard about it as 'you-dun-cao', so I didn't connect it with this Snake Grass till now. There's been a fair bit of write-ups about this grass in Chinese health magazines.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    200
    Is this what the Cantonese call 'Seh Lei Chou' (snake tongue grass)?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USJ 16
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by usj18leong
    If you want to plant, I have some branches.
    Leong,
    Can i have some branches from you? thinking of planting some in my garden. I satying in USJ16. When is the convinence time to visit you? Thanks.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    USJ 18
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by cetan
    Leong,
    Can i have some branches from you? thinking of planting some in my garden. I satying in USJ16. When is the convinence time to visit you? Thanks.

    Sure.
    I am staying in USJ 18. You can come in the evening.
    Give me a call first.
    016 6028026

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •