USJ4/1-2 (AMAN) RA Community Notice Board
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: USJ4/1-2 (AMAN) RA Community Notice Board

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USJ4
    Posts
    19

    Exclamation USJ4/1-2 (AMAN) RA Community Notice Board

    Date of Notice: 14 October 2009

    Dear Residents of USJ4/1A-USJ4/2,
    (ALL RESIDENTS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND)

    A pro-tem USJ4RA has been formed through volunteering on last meeting - full list is available during meeting (for purpose of data privacy, not displayed online until all pro-tem members agree)

    Our next meeting is as follows:

    Date: 17 Oct 2009 ( Saturday )
    Time: 5pm – 7pm
    Venue: SMK USJ4 Canteen (at Jalan USJ4/3)

    Agenda:
    1) USJ 4/1- 4/2 Road Block Brainstorm session
    2) Others – organize flyers to inform residents, obtain consensus


    All residents in the above streets are invited to attend the meetings, information can be obtained by emailing to pro-tem Secretary at usj4ra@gmail.com
    IP

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USJ4
    Posts
    19
    Date of Notice: 19th October 2009


    USJ4RA Pro-tem Minutes of Meeting


    Date: 17 Oct 2009
    Time: 5:00pm – 7:00pm
    Venue: SMK USJ4 Canteen

    Attendees: 17 members
    Mr TK Lee ( Advisor )


    1. USJ 4/1-4/2 Gated and Guarded (GnG) Proposal Discussion
    The discussion started with Mr JSHan’s draft proposal which eventually drew overwhelming feedback and counter-suggestions from almost everyone present. After much collective inputs, the discussion was reduced to 2 main plans, especially with regards to the handling of Jalan USJ 4/1, running parallel to Jalan Tujuan. Mr GHKok and Mr JSHan shall each recompile the ideas raised by their respective groups into draft plans by 21 Oct, for further discussion in the next meeting.

    2. Registration of USJ4RA
    USJ4RA has to be registered as an ROS as advised by Mr TKLee in order to run the GnG project, legally. USJ4RA has to encompass USJ 4/1 – 4/9. Mr LWCheah proposed for establishing USJ4RA to be registered with ROS, seconded by En Hamid. A vote took place with all 17 members present agreeing to it. The procedures to register USJ4RA will be undertaken in parallel as discussion goes on for the GnG proposal.
    - The current 9 Protem Executive committee members ( not including street representatives ) are requested to provide copies of their ICs in the next meeting as part of the registration requirement.
    - A sample set of “Undang-undang untuk Persatuan” would be reviewed by En Hamid and Ms Tan Hwee Sia for further discussion.

    3. Filling vacant positions in the Pro-tem committee
    Vice-chairman – En Hamid was appointed to fill this position.
    Street representative for Jalan USJ4/1J was filled by Mr KWChook.
    Jln USJ 4/1N and 4/1H are still unrepresented.

    4. Others
    - Street Representatives are advised by Mr Liu to spread the word by mouth to fellow neighbours in their streets to inform the intent to form a residents’ association and its GnG initiative.
    - Mr LWCheah to put some initial thoughts into contents for flyers explaining GnG concept and to include some crime statistics. Ms Tan Hwee Sia volunteers to help to provide statistics data.

    5. Next Meeting Notice

    Date: 24 Oct 2009 ( Saturday )
    Time: 4pm – 6pm
    Venue: SMK USJ4

    Agenda:
    1) GnG Draft proposal Discussion
    2) Others - Key Requirements for Registration of USJ4RA
    IP

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USJ4
    Posts
    19
    Date of Notice: 19 October 2009

    Dear Residents of USJ4/1A-USJ4/2,
    (ALL RESIDENTS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND)

    Next Meeting Notice

    Date: 24 Oct 2009 ( Saturday )
    Time: 4pm – 6pm
    Venue: SMK USJ4 (Secondary School) - School canteen (USJ4/3)

    Agenda:
    1) GnG Draft proposal Discussion
    2) Others - Key Requirements for Registration of USJ4RA

    Note: A list of the current pro-tem committee members is attached for download.

    All residents in USJ4 (ALL STREETS) are invited to attend the meetings.
    All enquiries please email to pro-tem secretary at: usj4ra@gmail.com
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by usj4comm; 19-10-2009 at 12:12 PM.
    IP

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USJ4
    Posts
    19

    Community Safety tips from Joe Singh - pasted from another thread

    Date of Notice: 22nd October 2009

    The information below is pasted from the USJ Web Forum main thread - Great Community Safety Tips - posted by tupai ("borrowed" from Joe Singh). I am reposting it here for your reading in case any of the readers missed it in the main forum.

    ----------------------------------

    Dear Residents,

    To prevent such happenings , it is good to do and have the following :

    a) CCTV ( good quality cameras with audio preferred )
    b) Alarms in the house
    c) Inform your neighbours if no one is in ( give them your contact nos )

    d) If you see any suspicious vehicle eg.,

    1) Lorry, Van, any big MPV/SUV ( tinted ) parked in front of a neighbours house, hide and observe, if you see anything suspicious, call your local police station,
    even if it is a false alarm, it is OK, no cop is going to penalise you , play safe rather than be sorry later. These crooks use big vehicles to block the view of houses
    in front . Try not to dry your laundry in front porch as this can also be used as a cover.

    e) Keep a dog if you like pets, even a small breed can make the same noise as the big fellows. If you hear a neighbour's dog barking, please come out of your
    comfort zone and take the trouble to find out what is irritating the dog , a dog only barks when he see's strangers... call the police if you suspect anything fishy.


    f) ACTIVATE YOUR CAR OR HOUSE ALARM if you suspect anything. Remember, these crooks do not like attention and any sound
    of alarm is not a good music for them. Other neighbours can chorus on this by activating their cal alarms in unison. More noise better MAH !

    g) You can also fix a siren in your home, activate it when the need arises.

    Remember : Automatic gates has a wireless frequency and there is a device from China that can read your digital code and these crooks can save it
    and unlock your gate . Nothing is fool proof these days.


    Remember , being a busybody can make a difference in the safety of your neighbourhood without the need to take the law into your own hands
    by illegaly barricading gazetted public roads. Any road tax paying motorist can take you to court and sue you for inconvenience.
    This is a fact and I am only sharing the truth of the matter.

    A caring neighbourhood is a safe neighbourhood. Get to know your neighbours today , invite each other for a cuppa and exchange phone nos.

    Have a safe n pleasant week.

    regards

    Community service

    Joe Singh
    SS14RA & Crime Watch Team
    Community Policing with SS17 Balai Polis ( Rakan Cop )
    __._,_.___
    Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
    Messages
    Contact Numbers:

    IbuPejabat Polis Daerah Subang Jaya
    Telephone: 03 8948 4822
    Fax: 03 8945 0859
    OCPD Zanial Rashid bin Hj Abu Bakar

    Balai Polis SS17 - 03 5633 2222
    C/I Tuan Sulaiman Bin Baputty - 019 3707100
    Inspector Tuan Ariffin - 012 5037637

    Balai Polis USJ8 - 03 5635 6904
    C/I Tuan Loi Yew Lik - 012 4118843
    S/I Amir - 012 2713294

    Balai Polis Taipan - 03 5633 7222
    Sarjan Thanabalan - 012 2135377

    Balai Polis Putra Heights - 03 5192 2404
    S/I Tuan Nordin Bin Mustaffa - 012 3150775
    Sarjan Mejar Abdul Wahab Bin Abdullah - 019 3626760

    Balai Polis Bandar Sunway - 03 5638 2122
    Inspector Tuan Harikrishnan Muralitharan - 012 5818927
    IP

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USJ4
    Posts
    19

    USJ4 AMAN Minutes of Meeting (24/10/2009)

    Date of Notice: 26th October 2009

    USJ4 AMAN Minutes of Meeting

    Date: 24 Oct 2009
    Time: 4:00pm – 6:30pm
    Venue: SMK USJ4 Canteen

    Attendees: 17 members


    1. Residents’ Association scope revised to USJ4/1 - 4/2, renamed USJ4 Aman
    The initial intention for the RA to encompass USJ4/1 – 4/9 was revised to cover only USJ4/1- USJ4/2 for ease of management and administration. As it is, it was noted that USJ4/3 – 4/4 residents are beginning to set up their own association. Ms Tan Lee Pheng proposed the association to be named as USJ4 Aman, seconded by Ms Tan Hwee Sia and unanimously agreed by all present.

    2. Replacements in Committee
    Three slots previously held by committee members of USJ4/4 and USJ4/6 became vacant due to (2). These were then filled by
    Mr Kok Gim Hock, Mr Alexander Anthony and Pn Mazidah Hj Abd Rahim. Pn Mazidah was also appointed as the Deputy Treasurer. Street Rep for 4/1B is changed to Mr Leong.


    3. Discussion of RA constitution
    Based on a sample RA constitution, Ms Tan Hwee Sia suggested a few points to be refined when establishing our own association constitution, namely
    - Membership fees to be annual instead of monthly
    - Election of new committee at AGM by show of hands instead of closed balloting.
    En Hamid also highlighted on the need to consider clauses for membership termination to be ceased once the member is no longer a resident.
    Committee members were reminded to submit copies of IC to Ms Christine Foo, Deputy Secretary assisting in the RA registration procedures. Next steps to be discussed in next meeting.

    4. GnG Draft Proposal Discussion
    Mr LWCheah submitted a proposal on behalf of Mr Eddie of USJ4/1A who could not attend. His concerns were noted as an implementation concern. As scheduled in the agenda for the meeting based on the last meeting minutes, Mr JSHan’s draft proposal which was circulated prior to the meeting was used as basis for discussion. After much clarification from the floor, Ms Tan Hwee Sia proposed to accept his proposal, seconded by Mr Chook. A vote took place and was agreed by all present.
    The next steps are to look into the implementation part, SOP and policies, sourcing of Security companies as well as costing.

    Mr Liu will assist to source for some security companies for evaluation.
    Ms Tan Hwee Sia was appointed as Security Coordinator to lead in the evaluation.
    Mr JSHan volunteered to come out with a draft of the SOP and policies.
    Mr Sanmukam who is the Treasurer will be in charge of costing and estimation.

    Meanwhile, Mr Liu and En Hamid may seek the views of our MPSJ Councillor, Mr Rajiv, on the draft plan.

    5. Next Meeting Notice

    Date: 31 Oct 2009 ( Saturday )
    Time: 4pm – 6pm
    Venue: SRK Sri Selangor, USJ4/2



    Agenda:
    1) GnG Discussion – SOP Policies Draft, Implementation, Security Companies
    2) Registration of USJ4 AMAN – next steps
    3) Others – Review of flyers
    4) Committee members to submit IC copies
    IP

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USJ4
    Posts
    19

    Next meeting: 31st October 2009

    Date of Notice: 28th October 2009

    Dear Residents of USJ4/1A-USJ4/2,
    (ALL RESIDENTS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND)

    Next Meeting Notice

    Date: 31 Oct 2009 ( Saturday )
    Time: 4pm – 6pm
    Venue: SRK Sri Selangor, USJ4/2 (Primary School)

    Agenda:
    1) GnG Discussion – SOP Policies Draft, Implementation, Security Companies
    2) Registration of USJ4 AMAN – next steps
    3) Others – Review of flyers
    4) Committee members to submit IC copies

    All residents in USJ4/1 - USJ4/2 are invited to attend the meetings.
    All enquiries please email to pro-tem secretary at: usj4ra@gmail.com

    SPECIAL NOTE: Amendment to minutes of 24/10/2009

    Item 2
    Three slots previously held by committee members of USJ4/4 and USJ4/6 became vacant due to (1). (and not (2) )

    Item 4
    Mr JSHan volunteered to come out with a draft of the SOP and policies.
    => Mr GH Kok & Mr JS Han to assist with draft of implementation plan and policies.
    IP

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USJ4
    Posts
    19
    Date of Notice: 29th October 2009

    Dear Residents of USJ4/1-USJ4/2 (USJ4 AMAN RA)

    The link below leads to an article on Guarded and Gated (G&G) from a legal perspective - This is for your reference and to further enhance your understanding. Please note that this article is by no means comprehensive and any further indepth discussions/consultations should be done with a legal firm.


    http://www.hg.org/article.asp?id=6220


    All enquiries please email to pro-tem secretary at: usj4ra@gmail.com
    IP

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USJ4
    Posts
    19
    Date of Notice: 4th November 2009

    USJ4 AMAN Minutes of Meeting

    Date: 31 Oct 2009
    Time: 4:00pm – 6:00pm
    Venue: SRK Sri Selangor, USJ4/2 (Primary School)

    ALL STREEETS’ REPS, PLEASE BE PRESENT FOR THIS COMING MEETING ON 7/11. YOUR ATTENDANCE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

    The meeting started off by welcoming Mr Rajiv – MPSJ Councilor of Zone 3. We have also 2 new members, Mr Tony Lee & Mr KH Beh from USJ4/1H. Issues of legality & illegality was advised by Mr Rajiv. Mr Liu proposed to meet up with MPSJ – En Ismail from Perancang Unit next week, preferably in the morning. Those need to be there are Mr Liu, Mr Cheah, Mr Han, Mr GH Kok, Mr Hamid & Ms Choo or Christine.

    ACTION TO BE DONE/WHO/BY WHEN

    1. Fencing – to get another 2 quotes/Mr GH Kok/7/11

    2. Flyers – to revise the contents./Mr Cheah/1/11 Ccommittee members to vet through the contents in the flyers and revert./ALL/3/11


    3. Photocopy 800 pcs of Flyers/Christine/5/11 and ready for distribution on 7/11

    4. To call street reps to be present on 7/11 meeting for briefing./Christine/this week.


    5. Other matters –

    a) To proceed with ROS – please submit photocopy of IC for those haven’t given. (those in the exec committee – minimum 7 ppl)


    b) Also collected RM140 from the group as an initial “petty cash” to start off for the printing of flyers. Thanks to the contributors.


    c) Mr Shanmugan resigned as the Treasurer & Mr Liu proposed the Deputy Treasurer- Pn Mazidah as the new Treasurer, seconded by Mr Hamid and all present.


    d) Mr Hamid has passed on 4 sets of ROS (in English) for reference and follow-up.

    6. Next meeting Notice:

    Venue: SRK Sri Selangor, USJ4/2 (Primary School Canteen)
    Date: 7th November, 2009. (Saturday)
    Time: 4.00pm – 6.00pm


    Agenda:
    1) Briefing of Flyers
    2) To get consensus on the timeline on reverting the flyers to the Committee.
    3) Fencing
    4) Dry run on the proposed G&G.
    5) AOB- Any other business
    IP

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USJ4
    Posts
    19

    Next Meeting Notice: 7th November 2009 (Saturday)

    Date of Notice: 5th November 2009

    Dear Residents of USJ4/1A-USJ4/2,
    (ALL RESIDENTS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND)

    Next meeting Notice:

    Venue: SRK Sri Selangor, USJ4/2 (Primary School Canteen)
    Date: 7th November, 2009. (Saturday)
    Time: 4.00pm – 6.00pm

    ALL STREEETS’ REPS, PLEASE BE PRESENT FOR THIS COMING MEETING ON 7/11. YOUR ATTENDANCE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

    Agenda:
    1) Briefing of Flyers
    2) To get consensus on the timeline on reverting the flyers to the Committee.
    3) Fencing
    4) Dry run on the proposed G&G.
    5) AOB- Any other business


    All residents in USJ4/1 - USJ4/2 are invited to attend the meetings.
    All enquiries please email to pro-tem secretary at: usj4ra@gmail.com
    IP

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USJ4
    Posts
    19

    USJ4 AMAN Minutes of Meeting (on 7/11/2009)

    Date of Notice: 11th November 2009

    USJ4 Aman Minutes of Meeting

    Date: 7 Nov 2009
    Time: 4:00pm – 6:20pm
    Venue: S.K. Sri Selangor

    Attendees: 15 members

    1. Flyers
    A big applause was given to Ms Tan for helping to print more than 600 flyers for FREE, and Mr LWCheah for drafting the flyer.

    Street Rep to take note of the following of what to mention when distributing flyers. REMEMBER to put your details on EACH feedback form as the Street Rep.

    - 1 household to get 1 set of flyer ( 2 sheets), 1 SJAlert Sticker and 1 SJAlert membership form
    - Objective is to collect residents’ feedback on supporting GnG
    - Overall approach plan is in the process of being finalized, will update resident
    - Mention that fencing, 24 hours security is being proposed
    - NO MENTION of fees, not even “guess-timation”,
    - But do mention that the more are favourable, it will help to bring down the fees
    - No crime statistics

    IMPORTANT: Each Street Rep to record in the Resident List Excel worksheet based on the reply form and add 1 last column to mark ‘Y’ and ‘N’. Deadline : 22 Nov

    The Street Representatives on 4/1H, 4/1G, 4/1J, 4/1K and 4/2 would be contacted by Ms Christine who would pass them the material. Ms Choo would pass to Street Rep 4/1N.

    2. Fencing

    Mr GHKok shared that the 3 quotations received that included fencing and 5 gates. Discussions were held on the quotations. It was suggested to reduce the number of gates from 5 to 3 or 4.

    Action : Mr GHKok to ask contractors to revise quotation.

    Mr GHKok will be assisted by Mr JSHan and Mr Leong as a team to look into capital expenses eg. Fencing, barriers, booths, stickers, etc.

    3. Security Companies
    Ms Tan shared the following quotations received from security companies which also visited the area proposed for GnG:

    Paraforce
    - Utilise Nepalese(conversant in Eng+Malay), Sabahan or Sarawakian guards
    - 6 guards to man 3 posts plus patrolling, 12 hour shift


    Eagle Eye
    - Utilise Nepalese(conversant in Eng+Malay), or local guards
    - 3 guards ( of which one will be a local supervisor) to man 3 posts plus patrolling, 12 hour shift


    StarCMS has yet to submit quotation.

    All agreed to fix requirements for 2 guards per post so 6 guards in each 12 hour shift.

    Action : Ms Tan to request requote from Eagle Eye and to follow-up with StarCMS.


    4. Dry Run
    As part of GnG Implementation upon engaging the security company, a dry run is to be conducted, monitored by committee members for finetuning.

    5. GnG Plan Presentation to MPSJ
    Mr Liu suggested to meet En Ismail of MPSJ to present the GnG plan on Wednesday 11 Nov at 9:00am with En Hamid, Ms Choo, Mr JSHan and Ms Tan.

    6. ROS Registration
    To request for YB Hannah Yeoh’s support to speed up processing time
    - To utilise Mr Liu’s address as association address
    - Annual membership as RM12, to be collected once a year
    - Joining fee as RM 2

    Action : En Hamid to incorporate the above info into the association constitution and
    send softcopy for committee members to review by next meeting.

    On a separate note, to facilitate payment collection before the RA is registered, Mr Liu suggested to have a joint account with Chairman,Secretary and Treasurer as joint account holders. To avoid cash handling, payment recommended to be made by cheque.

    7. Next Meeting Notice

    Date: 14 Nov 2009 ( Saturday )
    Time: 4pm – 6pm
    Venue: S.K. Sri Selangor


    Agenda:
    1) ROS updates
    2) GnG Plan Presentation to MPSJ updates
    3) Flyer updates
    4) Fencing updates
    5) Security Company updates
    6) Other matters
    IP

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USJ4
    Posts
    19

    Next Meeting Notice: 14 November 2009

    Date of Notice: 11th November 2009

    Dear Residents of USJ4/1A-USJ4/2,
    (ALL RESIDENTS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND)

    Next Meeting Notice

    Date: 14 Nov 2009 ( Saturday )
    Time: 4pm – 6pm
    Venue: S.K. Sri Selangor (Primary School Canteen)


    Agenda:
    1) ROS updates
    2) GnG Plan Presentation to MPSJ updates
    3) Flyer updates
    4) Fencing updates
    5) Security Company updates
    6) Other matters

    All residents in USJ4/1 - USJ4/2 are invited to attend the meetings.
    All enquiries please email to pro-tem secretary at: usj4ra@gmail.com
    IP

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USJ4
    Posts
    19

    USJ4 AMAN Minutes of Meeting (on 14/11/2009)

    Date of Notice: 19th November 2009

    Special Notice:
    IMPORTANT:
    ALL STREET REPS, PLEASE MAKE TIME TO ATTEND COMING MEETING AND TO UPDATE ON FLYER FEEDBACK / STATUS. YOUR ATTENDANCE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

    If you can't make it, appreciate that you update via email or request a fellow resident to attend on your behalf. Thank you for your cooperation.

    The meeting venue if not at the canteen will be at a classroom, on the ground floor of ANGGERIK block ( first block on the right as you enter the school gate ).

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    USJ4 Aman Minutes of Meeting

    Date: 14 Nov 2009
    Time: 4:00pm – 7:15pm
    Venue: S.K. Sri Selangor

    Attendees: 10 members

    1. ROS Updates
    Ms Choo/Christine to furnish IC numbers of committee members to En Hamid to complete ROS application. Mr Liu stressed that RA registration and GnG to proceed in parallel.

    2. GnG Plan Presentation to MPSJ - Updates
    Mr Liu, En Hamid, Mr JSHan, Ms Tan, Ms Choo together with advisor Mr TKLee met with En Ismail Muhammad, MPSJ Director of Town Planning on 11 Nov 2009. The GnG overall approach of fencing, implementing road barriers during normal hours, school hours, night hours and Friday Solat hours were discussed. En Ismail acknowledged our plan and provided a GnG Guideline roadmap for our reference.

    Ms Choo to draft letter to officially inform MPSJ on the USJ4 Aman RA’s GnG initiative.

    3. Flyer Updates

    Out of 14 Street Reps, only 5 attended. Updates so far are :

    USJ 4/1A – 20% responded with majority favourable.
    USJ 4/1B – 51% responded with majority favourable.
    USJ 4/1C – 25% responded with all favourable.
    USJ 4/1J - about 70% verbally favourable.
    USJ 4/1M – 30% responded with majority favourable.

    Out of responses received, a few unfavourable responses were highlighted.
    a) current GnG is unfavourable unless state-of-the-art security system is in place
    b) personal preference for high-spec fence
    c) self-reliant and comfortable with current situation
    d) perceive GnG as confined “in prison”
    e) concerns on foreign guards credibility – security company to have a local supervisor in overseeing guards’ performance

    All other street reps who couldn’t attend were urged to update status via email. Attendance of all street reps are vital in NEXT MEETING to discuss on next steps.


    4. Fencing Gates Updates
    The gates along the fence are to allow pedestrians/cyclists access but deterring other vehicles. All gates are opened during daytime but locked at night. The following number of gates are agreed.

    1 Gate along USJ 4/1A
    Preferred option to fence up between Mosque-SriComel carpark and park instead of gate to eliminate exposure

    2 Gates at inner lanes along USJ 4/2, and sealed fence/gate at backlane between USJ4/1M and USJ4/2

    5. Security Company Updates
    Ms Tan was unable to attend but latest updates was that a third security company had submitted quotation.

    6. Other Matters

    - Stickers
    GHKok and Lee Pheng shared some designs. LWCheah suggested using unique shapes for differentiation and ease of identification. All members were urged to submit ideas.

    - Costing
    All other items target to cost-in by end of November – GHKok and team.

    - Treasurer post vacant
    Pn Mazidah was unable to fill this or take up any committee post. Request volunteers.

    - Payment Collection concerns
    Concerns were raised on collection method. Mr Liu suggested payment of 6 months in advance, strictly in cheque only, to be collected by street reps in their respective streets.

    7. Next Meeting Notice

    Date: 21 Nov 2009 ( Saturday )
    Time: 4pm – 6pm
    Venue: S.K. Sri Selangor

    Agenda:
    1) ROS updates
    2) Flyer updates
    3) Fencing updates
    4) Security Company updates
    5) Discussion to organize gathering of USJ4/1 – 4/2 residents with YB Hannah Yeoh
    6) Other Matters
    IP

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USJ4
    Posts
    19

    Next Meeting Notice (Meeting on: 21/11/2009)

    Date of Notice: 19th November 2009

    Dear Residents of USJ4/1A-USJ4/2,
    (ALL RESIDENTS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND)

    Next Meeting Notice

    Date: 21 Nov 2009 ( Saturday )
    Time: 4pm – 6pm
    Venue: S.K. Sri Selangor


    Agenda:
    1) ROS updates
    2) Flyer updates
    3) Fencing updates
    4) Security Company updates
    5) Discussion to organize gathering of USJ4/1 – 4/2 residents with YB Hannah Yeoh
    6) Other Matters

    All residents in USJ4/1 - USJ4/2 are invited to attend the meetings.
    All enquiries please email to pro-tem secretary at: usj4ra@gmail.com
    IP

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USJ4
    Posts
    19

    BE ALERT - Suspicious motorcyclists in our area !!

    Date of Notice: 22nd November 2009

    Two suspicious motorcyclists were seen circling around the USJ4/1 area especially in the vicinty of USJ4/1A, USJ4/1F and USJ4/1G - seen at least twice by one of our residents on Friday.

    It was noted by the resident that these two suspicious persons' behaviours are like those of people "checking out" the houses - looking left and right and slowly cruising.

    So, residents of USJ4/1/-2 esp the streets mentioned above, PLEASE BE ALERT. Another resident, who is a forumer has highlighted the situation to SJAlert.
    IP

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    USJ4
    Posts
    19
    Date of Notice: 26th November 2009

    USJ4 Aman Minutes of Meeting (21/11/2009)

    Please find attached the USJ4 Aman Minutes of Meeting (21/11/2009) in PDF format (click on icon at bottom of this post)

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Next Meeting Notice (28/11/2009)

    Dear Residents of USJ4/1A-USJ4/2,
    (ALL RESIDENTS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND)

    Next Meeting Notice

    Date: 28 Nov 2009 ( Saturday )
    Time: 4pm – 6pm
    Venue: S.K. Sri Selangor (Classroom 4Reds, Anggerik Block)


    Agenda:

    1) Flyer updates
    2) Stickers updates
    3) Facility updates
    4) Security updates
    5) Planning on GnG Briefing Gathering
    ( Date, VIP Guests, Sponsor, Banner, Tents, Refreshment, etc.)
    6) Other Matters
    Attached Files Attached Files
    IP

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •