BANK EXECUTIVE (Full Time Position)
A number of Malaysian Banks through a staffing partner, Sage Interactive is looking to recruit potential dynamic candidates to fill full-time positions in customer relationship management, wealth management advisors and personal bankers.
Responding to this, the Ministry of Human Resources (MOHR) has initiated a Train and Place Programme to provide skilled workers for the Banking Industry.
The Programme focuses on training suitable candidates in sales skills for the Banking Industry together with office skills and interview skills and then providing successful candidates with interview opportunities with the large number of Malaysian banks looking to recruit fulltime sales personnel.
This train and place programme is done in partnership with Sage Interactive. Under the terms of the programme Sage Interactive will be responsible for recruiting, training and assisting in placing participants under the Sales Skills for the Banking Industry.
This programme is suited to retrenched workers and fresh graduates.
Selected candidates will be offered good starting pay, bonus and career progression opportunity.
1) Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
2) Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
3) Fluent in written and spoken English
4) Must be highly motivated
5) Interested in pursuing a career in financial industry
6) Pass pre-assessment test conducted by Sage Interactive to qualify for the grant
7) 8 weeks practical training in sales skills for the Banking Industry fully funded by Ministry of Human Resources
8) Strictly for Fresh Graduates, Retrenched workers and Job seekers.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested candidates are invited to send detailed resume to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or Phone no : 012-9724 602 or register online http://www.sage.com.my/new/Mohr.html