Full Confidence in New PM
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 65

Thread: Full Confidence in New PM

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bolehland
    Posts
    10,615

    Full Confidence in New PM

    This is from malaysiakini.com and as you can see, both MCA and MIC have jumped up / rushed / sprinted and expressed full confidence at 11.00am, just minutes after the swearing-in ceremony ended.... so, looks like good future for Malaysia yah???!!!

    MCA, MIC laud Najib's 'One Malaysia' concept Apr 3, 09 11:03am

    Last edited by kwchang; 04-04-2009 at 12:23 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    582
    speech less......
    Congratulation Malaysia.
    We have a new Prime Minister.

    Law is dead.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bukit Ukay
    Posts
    3,116
    Quote Originally Posted by irisbaggins
    Law is dead.
    Not all laws.

    Inlaw survived...barely
    Outlaw is alive
    Flaw is alive
    Claw is the new law

    though the Slaw is rotten.
    See you...

    Isa Rahim

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,850
    ISA will be alive very soon

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    4,231
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHng
    ISA will be alive very soon
    Doesn't look like it.
    Najib Frees 13 ISA Detaines
    Source: Malaysian Insider

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USJ12
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by kuma
    Doesn't look like it.
    Najib Frees 13 ISA Detaines
    Source: Malaysian Insider
    By-elections are around the corner...ahhhhh..perfect timing. Don't you see it? This is the last hope to win over a few votes but it's not going to be enough, of course.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bolehland
    Posts
    10,615
    Sorry, I have never seen a leopard lose its spots, not before and not ever....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    4,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird
    By-elections are around the corner...ahhhhh..perfect timing. Don't you see it? This is the last hope to win over a few votes but it's not going to be enough, of course.
    But of course .......they do it all the time and the masses fall for it just as often

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    5,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel
    Sorry, I have never seen a leopard lose its spots, not before and not ever....
    They dont. But some cunning ones do hide their spots temporarily until the right time.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USJ12
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by kuma
    But of course .......they do it all the time and the masses fall for it just as often
    Looking on the bright side, it would appear that some have woken up, if the last election results are anything to go by. Let's hope more will wake up to vote for change. We tolerated 50 years of being robbed, stabbed and screwed by the powers-that-be and it's about fishing time we voted them out for good. Enough is enough.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    SS19 SUBANG JAYA
    Posts
    124
    New PM new catchphrase; 1Malaysia. Anyone knows what this means. I have not read anywhere what this concept is but the MSM is full of praise for this. Also, was there more than 1 Malaysia?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bolehland
    Posts
    10,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Lau_utlang
    New PM new catchphrase; 1Malaysia. Anyone knows what this means. I have not read anywhere what this concept is but the MSM is full of praise for this. Also, was there more than 1 Malaysia?
    Be fair lah, he has a website on this for a few months already. Just be forewarned, as soon as you log on to his website, the webmaster picks up your email / IP address and mails you highlights every now and then...

    His 1Malaysia means unity... not more than 1 country, be fair lah...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Taman Subang Mewah
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokee
    They dont. But some cunning ones do hide their spots temporarily until the right time.
    agree...........
    http://blogsportcom-carol.blogspot.com/

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    eTiara Serviced Apartments
    Posts
    2,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel
    Sorry, I have never seen a leopard lose its spots, not before and not ever....
    Sentinel,
    On a lighter note. There is a black version of the leopard called the panther! Visit Zoo Negara and you will see that they are different versions of the same animal..which goes to say that a leopard will change its spots to another equally ferocious animal which is an embodiment of the same original animal, even worse?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USJ1
    Posts
    30

    Question 1 Malaysia

    Ai Ya,I was thinking.1 Malaysia could meaaaaaaaaaaaans.
    Only I got the final say-lah.No others only 1 person thats me,I,myself!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •