Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Great Offer At Subang Sheraton !!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    4,634

    Wink Great Offer At Subang Sheraton !!

    Hey, fellow food fans!! DONT miss out on this one. The Emperor (Chinese Rest) at Sheraton Subang is now running this fantastic offer for their Ala Carte menu for Dinner until 10 Jan 2009. And the offer? An incredible 40% off !! YES 40% !! Wow, this is even better than my VIP card which only gets me a 25% off !! What you waiting for?

    I am off to the Sheraton for Dinner.....!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bolehland
    Posts
    10,615
    That's strange Patrick... thought the Chinese Restaurant at Sheraton Subang always full and business very good. Are you sure or not? 40% off their standard menu is well worth it, it can be a discount of RM100-200 lah...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    4,634

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel
    That's strange Patrick... thought the Chinese Restaurant at Sheraton Subang always full and business very good. Are you sure or not? 40% off their standard menu is well worth it, it can be a discount of RM100-200 lah...
    My friend, would I dare to mislead you?? Nanti kena hentam kau kau!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bolehland
    Posts
    10,615
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick
    My friend, would I dare to mislead you?? Nanti kena hentam kau kau!!
    Don't lah say things like that... thanks for the info. Hope to make it down to KL before the end of the promo. I really like their fried tofu... crispy on the outside and very soft inside... served with dried scallop and broccoli... aiyo mama!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Peejay
    Posts
    2,336
    how much does an average meal cost?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USJ 6
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick
    Hey, fellow food fans!! DONT miss out on this one. The Emperor (Chinese Rest) at Sheraton Subang is now running this fantastic offer for their Ala Carte menu for Dinner until 10 Jan 2009. And the offer? An incredible 40% off !! YES 40% !! Wow, this is even better than my VIP card which only gets me a 25% off !! What you waiting for?

    I am off to the Sheraton for Dinner.....!!
    WoW 40% discount! I would love to go there. By the way, is the 40% discount applicable for the weekend or public holiday?

    Tempted

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    4,634
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel
    Don't lah say things like that... thanks for the info. Hope to make it down to KL before the end of the promo. I really like their fried tofu... crispy on the outside and very soft inside... served with dried scallop and broccoli... aiyo mama!
    You mean the Pei Pa Tofu isnt it? That's also our favourite!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    4,634
    Quote Originally Posted by vaw
    WoW 40% discount! I would love to go there. By the way, is the 40% discount applicable for the weekend or public holiday?

    Tempted
    All days, dinner until 10 Jan 2009 !
    Last edited by patrick; 31-12-2008 at 10:11 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    PUCHONG
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick
    Hey, fellow food fans!! DONT miss out on this one. The Emperor (Chinese Rest) at Sheraton Subang is now running this fantastic offer for their Ala Carte menu for Dinner until 10 Jan 2009. And the offer? An incredible 40% off !! YES 40% !! Wow, this is even better than my VIP card which only gets me a 25% off !! What you waiting for?

    I am off to the Sheraton for Dinner.....!!
    can u name some recommended dish ? would like 2 try out...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    4,634
    Quote Originally Posted by regines
    can u name some recommended dish ? would like 2 try out...
    Our few firm favourites are:

    pei pa tofu
    roast chicken
    claypot prawn in xo sauce with tungfun
    black pepper udon
    sago ice cream and sesame seed balls (dessert)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bolehland
    Posts
    10,615
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick
    You mean the Pei Pa Tofu isnt it? That's also our favourite!!
    Thats the one Patrick, won't forget the dish because I got my tongue roasted taking on a really hot one ha ha!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Somewhere around here
    Posts
    12,564
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick
    Our few firm favourites are:
    pei pa tofu
    roast chicken
    claypot prawn in xo sauce with tungfun
    black pepper udon
    sago ice cream and sesame seed balls (dessert)
    And how much is that likely to total after the discount? (I suppose thats for 2 pax)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    4,634

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by bslee
    And how much is that likely to total after the discount? (I suppose thats for 2 pax)
    Well, last nite for 4 pax, we had following:

    Mongolian roast chicken rm30
    Clayport prawns with glass noodle rm44
    Beancurd pi pa tofu (Sentinel's favourite!) rm 22
    Angel Luffa with crab meat and roe rm 44
    3 rice rm3
    chilled cream avocado rm12
    herbal jelly rm8
    purple rice puree ice cream rm10
    Total: rm179
    Serv charge rm 17.90
    Govt tax rm 8.95
    Total: rm205.85

    Less 40% on food rm 71.60
    less 10% serv charge rm 7.16
    less 5% govt tax rm 3.58

    Nett: rm 123.50

    That was my actual bill. Trust that helps give you folks an idea.

    ps. party packs was on the house!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bolehland
    Posts
    10,615

    I am booked for dinner on this Tuesday, 6th Jan, yabbadabbadooo!

    Hey Patrick, you mean Dim Sum breakfast also less 40% ah?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    in a house on a hillside
    Posts
    5,425
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick
    Our few firm favourites are:

    pei pa tofu
    roast chicken
    claypot prawn in xo sauce with tungfun
    black pepper udon
    sago ice cream and sesame seed balls (dessert)
    Im gonna let all my colleagues know and bring wifey and/or her family to dinner again

    Cheers, m
    The world needs more Canada

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •