Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64

Thread: Who again? toyota sales?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    https://twitter.com/#!/hurricanemax
    Posts
    7,857

    Who again? toyota sales?

    i nknow some1 wanna buy a brand new camry...who is the toyota guy in usj,com again?

    Maybe can pm me?

    Yang Bersoalan latotupai
    in luv with bikes...in lust with AphroditeS AWAS! Suspek is an Avid procurer to myths, lies, legends, folklores, i-ching, rumors, misinformation, cakap-ayam, spɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn puɐ˙˙DLL .
    p/s Take all the above with a XL salted duck egg, wash down with 2fingers of sodium hypochoride, and suck on to a pebble size tmn negara Rock salt

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    somewhere out there
    Posts
    1,564
    PM u already

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    usj27
    Posts
    7,688
    Quote Originally Posted by tupai
    i nknow some1 wanna buy a brand new camry...who is the toyota guy in usj,com again?

    Maybe can pm me?

    Yang Bersoalan latotupai
    who ahhh??? LoL !!!

    kihkihkih!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bolehland
    Posts
    10,615
    Call me. I can have your order delivered in 2 weeks and special airbrushing if you wish according to your personal design. Lowest interest rate with no downpayment. Nice number plate just for you Tupai - KK69 - KK being your name and 69 being your "lust for...." Deal? Call me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sunway
    Posts
    304
    I also want, but vios la, please pm if got good discount.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    132
    I am interested in a vios too if there is a good discount.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    usj27
    Posts
    7,688
    Quote Originally Posted by witprob
    I am interested in a vios too if there is a good discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmlim
    I also want, but vios la, please pm if got good discount.
    Hi...You guys got PMs... please read kwik kwik and get back to me asap.... thanks

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sunway
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by USJ27Resident
    Hi...You guys got PMs... please read kwik kwik and get back to me asap.... thanks
    USJ27Resident: usj.com.my really won't be the same without you, seriously

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    usj27
    Posts
    7,688
    Quote Originally Posted by kmlim
    USJ27Resident: usj.com.my really won't be the same without you, seriously
    wahhh! so serious wan meh...

    *******

    btw... for those planning to buy/receive car at year end, do try to hold off till 2009 cos' effectively when you register the car now - it would reflect as 2008 and thus - the car would be a year old... still, you could say it was registered in DEC 2008 when you sell the car...

    Having said that - well, this suggestion wouldn't hold water if you're planning to "show off" your new car to the relatives/family/geng on Christmas or New Year eve LoL !!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bolehland
    Posts
    10,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel
    Call me. I can have your order delivered in 2 weeks and special airbrushing if you wish according to your personal design. Lowest interest rate with no downpayment. Nice number plate just for you Tupai - KK69 - KK being your name and 69 being your "lust for...." Deal? Call me.
    I would like to clarify that I posted the above to tease Tupai... I am not a Toyota rep and many of you also PM'ed me to ask for special price of Vios. No, my apologies again, I was only kidding Tupai. If you want to buy Toyota cars, PM USJ27Resident, he is the guy.

    p.s. the number plate KK69 was also fictitious.. the KK stands for Tupai's real name and 69 his hobby, so I made it up.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    usj27
    Posts
    7,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel
    ... I am not a Toyota rep and many of you also PM'ed me to ask for special price of Vios. No, my apologies again, I was only kidding Tupai. If you want to buy Toyota cars, PM USJ27Resident, he is the guy.
    Buddy, Thanks for your vote of confidence and support. Hope your wifey is loving the Camry 2.4G that you got from us...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sunway
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by USJ27Resident
    wahhh! so serious wan meh...
    Have to "kipas2" a bit then only can get higher discount mah
    But seriously Usj27Resident has help me to buy a glucose meter 2 yrs back that cost ~RM90 where else if buy from here would be double the price. And I m sure others forumers do benefit from him too

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bolehland
    Posts
    10,615
    Quote Originally Posted by USJ27Resident
    Buddy, Thanks for your vote of confidence and support. Hope your wifey is loving the Camry 2.4G that you got from us...
    Yes, beautiful drive, she loves it. Good after-sales service from your rep Caryn too.... especially when my wife had a stone chip on the front windscreen and she changed the whole piece for a new one, pleasantly surprised!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bolehland
    Posts
    10,615
    Quote Originally Posted by kmlim
    Have to "kipas2" a bit then only can get higher discount mah
    But seriously Usj27Resident has help me to buy a glucose meter 2 yrs back that cost ~RM90 where else if buy from here would be double the price. And I m sure others forumers do benefit from him too
    A similiar glucose meter here is nothing less than RM300 buddy... I had one bought in London by USJ27R too. Yup, he is gonna get for me my DVD collection BOSTON LEGAL soon... ha ha ha! Pecah lobang!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    usj27
    Posts
    7,688
    Quote Originally Posted by kmlim
    And I m sure others forumers do benefit from him too
    no need to kipas-kipas... after I fart ... you all pengsan!!

    then again, if someone can help out - why NOT !!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •