I need advise. Has anyone owned an apartment and managed to disconnect the water meter due to reasons like :
1. tenant did not pay for 2 years water bills.
2. apartment was vacant for a long time.
My questions :
1. is it possible to get the water disconnected with the maintenance ?
2. building do not have strata title - it is still under developer maintenance.
3. do we need to pay for new water meter if we want to connect the water meter again ?
4. how much is connection fee if we install again the meter two years later ?
5. how is the admin fee charged by the maintenance for connecting the water ?
6. how much is the meter cost ?
7. can we ask the maintenance to give us back the old meter since they are charging us the meter in the future ?
I hope someone out there has some info with this and please share since there are so many empty apartments around.