Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Massage

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    48

    Massage

    Hello all!

    I remember seeing a massage centre in Taipan. I cant remember the name of the shop. If i'm not mistaken, it's upstairs, same row as Mayo Veterinary Clinic.

    Can anyone help furnish me with the name of the shop? And has anyone tried there? Is it a decent shop with decent prices? =)

    Thanksss! =)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    N03 04' 20.00 E101 30' 40.00
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by joonie
    Hello all!

    I remember seeing a massage centre in Taipan. I cant remember the name of the shop. If i'm not mistaken, it's upstairs, same row as Mayo Veterinary Clinic.

    Can anyone help furnish me with the name of the shop? And has anyone tried there? Is it a decent shop with decent prices? =)

    Thanksss! =)
    Are you talking about Lavendar or Lavender ? Same row as Victoria Station facing the main road ?

    Last I heard it is "decent" in a way.

    Try this Dayang Tari at Sunway Mentari. Somewhere near the Sun View hotel. It is 100% decent but a bit more pricey.
    what's right isn't always popular... and what's popular isn't always right.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    2,401
    There is another one massage place same row as McDonald, just a few doors away from the coffee shop (Nanking, if I am not mistaken). It's also located upstairs. The masseur are blind and they really do a good job. Only cost me RM35 the last time.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    149
    must support OKU whenever my wallet is willing what more if the service is good

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    48
    hey thanks all...
    i may take a drive there soon to check out which one is it exactly... hehe... i'm not very good at landmarks.....

    what is OKU?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    48
    oh and jerico... what do you mean by "decent" in a way? that doesnt sound very convincing... hahaha

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    940
    OKU ~ orang kurang upaya

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    realm
    Posts
    340
    I heard there is one Spa in Armada Hotel, PJ as well.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    N03 04' 20.00 E101 30' 40.00
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by joonie
    oh and jerico... what do you mean by "decent" in a way? that doesnt sound very convincing... hahaha
    joonie,

    good.....seem like you got the 'hint' right
    what's right isn't always popular... and what's popular isn't always right.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    usj 18
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by RolyPoly
    There is another one massage place same row as McDonald, just a few doors away from the coffee shop (Nanking, if I am not mistaken). It's also located upstairs. The masseur are blind and they really do a good job. Only cost me RM35 the last time.
    There are two massage shops and the masseurs are all OKUs in both, Have not been to either one , but has plans to do so.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    usj 9
    Posts
    2
    have tried the oku massage, the one nearer to Macdonald, it is cheap and good. However if you are looking for really good massage, try the one in USJ 9 (corner shop) run by the Chinese, previously called Pai Nian. Their massage is fantastic with strong pressure at the right place, the only drawback is the price, 80 bucks for an hour (i think). since the share market drop so much today, better opt for the cheap and good one in Taipan

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    48
    a friend mentioned that i check out ever sanctuary at sunway.... anyone tried it yet?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    ex-SJ now CA
    Posts
    2,077
    If u want real decent, clean, classy looking massage place.. there is one, ThaiKiro in SS17. Last i heard, they increased their prices to around rm90 and up for 2hours. Very nice decor. Real Thai ladies.
    Insecurity is unattractive. Smile and the whole world smiles with you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •