Kokomo appreciation thread - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 150

Thread: Kokomo appreciation thread

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Selangor
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by kokomo
    Thank you for adoring me! Cute of you to do that. Anyway, that posting you've been waitin' for will not be available until further notice. Hahah ... don't wait and move on.
    Ya meh? FYI, I don't give up on waiting for good laughs so easily! not especially if it's gonna be related to you know who!! muahahaha...

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USJ 6
    Posts
    7,317
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarstic
    Ya meh? FYI, I don't give up on waiting for good laughs so easily! not especially if it's gonna be related to you know who!! muahahaha...
    Yea, rub it in some more and I'll smack you down baby!

    Good laugh? Ok, so this is laughing with me or laughing at me?
    Believe yourself, believe what you can do
    Keep on going & stay happiee

    Visit my blog http://kokomoshop.blogspot.com/

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    SS19 Subang Jaya
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarstic
    We won't because we adore you far too much!!! hahaha.... where's the posting I've been waiting for?!
    hmmm... yalor... where ah??? im looking high & low, left n right, cannot find also...

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USJ 6
    Posts
    7,317
    Quote Originally Posted by vivienp
    hmmm... yalor... where ah??? im looking high & low, left n right, cannot find also...
    When you have high expectations of something, most likely it will least to come. Hahaha ... don't even dream bout it.
    Believe yourself, believe what you can do
    Keep on going & stay happiee

    Visit my blog http://kokomoshop.blogspot.com/

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Selangor
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by kokomo
    Yea, rub it in some more and I'll smack you down baby! (
    Hahaha... try to catch me first la! muahahaha..... come on, Grandpapa.. I'd give you a headstart! run run.. *opps.. I mean walk walk.... hahahaha

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USJ 6
    Posts
    7,317
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarstic
    Hahaha... try to catch me first la! muahahaha..... come on, Grandpapa.. I'd give you a headstart! run run.. *opps.. I mean walk walk.... hahahaha
    You're so gonna be a goner! When I catch you, confirm theres no where you can hide or run or walk or crawl.
    Believe yourself, believe what you can do
    Keep on going & stay happiee

    Visit my blog http://kokomoshop.blogspot.com/

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarfree
    Ok, man. Cool!

    Gotta go do some work, or else get kicked in the ars* by the boss! Later.

    You're starting work now? It's almost lunch time... agaagagaga,,, Probably that's the time Kokomo wakes...

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Selangor
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by kokomo
    You're so gonna be a goner! When I catch you, confirm theres no where you can hide or run or walk or crawl.
    OWHHH.. I'M SO SCARED NOW...

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USJ 6
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyk
    You're starting work now? It's almost lunch time... agaagagaga,,, Probably that's the time Kokomo wakes...
    i also want that lifestyle....12pm wake up go work.....till like 3pm then perhaps go for a movie or something and then go home...have lobster dinner then for dessert birds nest and then go for a nice 2 hour massage then come home sleep till 12pm again. aaaah the joys of life. hehehehe
    horizontally challenged....

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    229
    errr... you describing Kokomo's lifestyle eh?

    Hehehe... Umm I guess a lot of people would want to have that lifestyle. Maybe Kokomo should share his secret...

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Selangor
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyk
    errr... you describing Kokomo's lifestyle eh?

    Hehehe... Umm I guess a lot of people would want to have that lifestyle. Maybe Kokomo should share his secret...
    Yah, I want to know it too...

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    722
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaibear
    i also want that lifestyle....12pm wake up go work.....till like 3pm then perhaps go for a movie or something and then go home...have lobster dinner then for dessert birds nest and then go for a nice 2 hour massage then come home sleep till 12pm again. aaaah the joys of life. hehehehe
    He can afford to do that, he is an ah pek retired at young age....

    Btw...he is CHInese, name is KOkomo, & he is ah PEK

    .....in short...we should call him...CHI-KO-PEK

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    PJ
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by kokomo
    Waaa .. really touched! *pai seh* as well .... guys, I appreciate each and everyone of you in here as well. Thank you very much Chin Wan.

    Errmm ... yes, jianwei, I know I nag a lot'la ... you should consider lucky am not your lecturer. Hahaha ...

    Mon, LOL, Eve & Viva ... wahh ... all ladies, am the happiest man alive in usj forum current moment.

    AllUrban & kress, no worries ... I appreciate you guys and we learn from each other too ya.
    so bad.. uncle kokomo. did not include me

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    PJ
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by KakiLang
    He can afford to do that, he is an ah pek retired at young age....

    Btw...he is CHInese, name is KOkomo, & he is ah PEK

    .....in short...we should call him...CHI-KO-PEK
    Cannot KakiLang because he's known as UNCLE KOKOMO / AH PEK KOKOMO.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    PJ
    Posts
    161
    ehem.. uncle kokomo is great in jat-ing" people lor.. but then.. great to know you UNCLE KOKOMO.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •