Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: Need some advise!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Puchong
    Posts
    611

    Need some advise!

    I have newly moved-in inconsiderate neighbour, they just rent the house 6 months back. They like to park their van and honda accord blocking my front gate almost everyday. Even after talking to them more than 10 times and finally when i can't take it anymore I shouted at them but still they maintain the same attitude. There is a empty house next to their house as well as they have their own empty parking lot which they can park their cars there,but they still lazy to park there,they just zoom in and park in my house front gate. This is making me furious becos everytime i need to go out I need to get them to reverse their cars and park elsewhere,sometime when i come back home late at night, their car is in front of my front gate. Feel like want to just bang their car! This is making my family life difficult!

    My question is there anything else that i can do like make police report, legal action etc? btw this is the 1st most inconsiderate indian neighbours that i came accross all this year

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    2,182
    Quote Sato : They like to park their van and honda accord blocking my front gate almost everyday
    Although it's hard to believe one's neighbour parking right in front, you can lodge a Police report claiming that entrance to your home is being blocked. Hopefully, they will come to advise your neighbour not to harrass your right.

    In future, no need to highlight race of you neighbour to avoid commenting on racial misbehaviour.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Puchong
    Posts
    611
    okay i will do so. Thanks for your advise.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    subang
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by silver_bird
    In future, no need to highlight race of you neighbour to avoid commenting on racial misbehaviour.
    I would further surmise that the neighbours are doing it intentionally to irritate .. reasons which only Sato mite know.

    Get the police involved if you have no other option.. try getting in touch with the owner of the house.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Puchong
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by idolfan
    I would further surmise that the neighbours are doing it intentionally to irritate .. reasons which only Sato mite know.

    Get the police involved if you have no other option.. try getting in touch with the owner of the house.
    The only reason i know is the one that drive the car is a lazy bump, they just park for the sake of convenience since the 1st day they moved in,the whole family members that drive car is like they are cursed with such attitude,even all his saudara park car also like that,this really make me furious!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kota Kemuning
    Posts
    3,740
    I know what you mean. I have seen others parked their cars with their back intruding into the driveway of the neighbour's house. It is very unpleasant.

    I have seen people placing large stones along the boundary/gate outside their houses. These stones prevent neighbours from parking into their "territory." I do not recommend this strategy but if they are really that nasty, sometimes making it difficult for them to park outside your gate may help you. But be ready for a quarrel if these stones damage their cars or tyres.

    My deepest sympathy to you for having such a neighbour.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    https://twitter.com/#!/hurricanemax
    Posts
    7,857
    so kesian for you. Tell you what I did when I was a lot younger, hotter, bolder and armed with a devil-may-care attitude.

    I used to stayed in Srihartamas in the late 80s. My neighbour had a serena and a bmw5. I had a 4X4 trooper.
    They abosulutely loved to park their serena in front of my gate, blocking half of it...After 2 failed attempts to get them not to do this...I got really mad so one fine morning, I reversed my trooper into the serena with a LOUD bang! and with other neighbours kaypohing around, I stood outside the idiot's gate and dare them to come out so that i can give them a knuckle sandwich...they peeped thru the curtains but never came out...

    I left a note on their serena and said that accident happens everyday and luckily it was not the bmw that i reversed into... P/S you can never tell cos I was a bit dopey from the cough syrup and I could also be reversing into the tree

    They never took any followup action and pretended nothing ever happened...Nothing was spoken thereafter and their cars were always in their 'own turf'...of course, they moved out a few motnhs later...

    SO what i am saying is, go rent a beat-up 4X4 and come back drowsy with cough syrup...then just let the insurance co kowtim...of course, what I told you is just a fiction of my vivid imagination....Come play with me.

    Yang Amat benggang dgn stupid road users lato tupai
    in luv with bikes...in lust with AphroditeS AWAS! Suspek is an Avid procurer to myths, lies, legends, folklores, i-ching, rumors, misinformation, cakap-ayam, spɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn puɐ˙˙DLL .
    p/s Take all the above with a XL salted duck egg, wash down with 2fingers of sodium hypochoride, and suck on to a pebble size tmn negara Rock salt

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    1,584
    How about buy some gifts to them, cook something nice and share with them.... then ask nicely for their cooporation.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kota Kemuning
    Posts
    3,740
    Actually the old Volvo 144 with the big bumper is better suited for this job. BTW, the police do absolutely nothing when it is a minor accident. Very frustrating when someone knock into you and the police tells you to sue them for damages. But no summons or action taken against the other party.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    somewherelah
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by Sato
    I have newly moved-in inconsiderate neighbour, they just rent the house 6 months back. They like to park their van and honda accord blocking my front gate almost everyday. Even after talking to them more than 10 times and finally when i can't take it anymore I shouted at them but still they maintain the same attitude. There is a empty house next to their house as well as they have their own empty parking lot which they can park their cars there,but they still lazy to park there,they just zoom in and park in my house front gate. This is making me furious becos everytime i need to go out I need to get them to reverse their cars and park elsewhere,sometime when i come back home late at night, their car is in front of my front gate. Feel like want to just bang their car! This is making my family life difficult!

    My question is there anything else that i can do like make police report, legal action etc? btw this is the 1st most inconsiderate indian neighbours that i came accross all this year
    Dear Sato,

    I don't know what religion you are (not that I am against any religion). I hope you are a buddhist and can adopt the following story: -

    there was once, this boss is so fed up cause everytime, someone would pee near the lift of his Ground Floor office. What did he do ?
    he installed an altar (prayer place - hope spelt correctly) there. Guess what? No one ever dares pee over prayer stuff would they ?

    Similarly, if you put some incense / joystick and burn it near where they park or burn some "gold" paper near where they park and perhaps claim that this is the place where you pray for "peace of mind" and "inner peace", etc. and to be tolerant, etc. perhaps they will not park there ?

    what do you think ?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    usj
    Posts
    1,143
    Very unfortunate for you Sato to have a skunk of a neighbour like that. One would think in "developed" selangor, people would at least have some sense.
    I too have an idiotic opposite neighbour who has 3 cars. They know how to park OK but each time anyone of them return, they would honk for the maid to come and open the gate...sometimes the maid is in the toilet or unstairs, the honking can go on for a minute, even at night. ( Gosh, as I am typing this, the honking just started). I have spoken to the man and he says OK, OK sori lah...but the wife and son don't give a sh!t.
    Well, I am still using the soft approach and hope time will educate these mountain people how to co-exist in an urban community.
    Don't know why they can't afford an auto gate when they can own so many cars

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Puchong
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by swee_ann_tweety
    Dear Sato,

    I don't know what religion you are (not that I am against any religion). I hope you are a buddhist and can adopt the following story: -

    there was once, this boss is so fed up cause everytime, someone would pee near the lift of his Ground Floor office. What did he do ?
    he installed an altar (prayer place - hope spelt correctly) there. Guess what? No one ever dares pee over prayer stuff would they ?

    Similarly, if you put some incense / joystick and burn it near where they park or burn some "gold" paper near where they park and perhaps claim that this is the place where you pray for "peace of mind" and "inner peace", etc. and to be tolerant, etc. perhaps they will not park there ?

    what do you think ?
    I don't think this will work with them, becos everytime they reach their home they just zoom into their front gate and leave the other half of their car in my front gate. When i shouted at them, one of the most seniour lady in their family even dare to say they have the right to park anywhere they like,while their car still blocking my front gate and i was waiting for them to reverse their car. This is frustrating becos I can't enter my own home after a hardday work in the office. And some idiot just never learn. One of his son apologize and quickly reverse his car,but this is more than 10 times he apologize. Forgive me if I m rude,if you already been shouted ten times for blocking other entrance and you still do the same thing then you must be having some mental problem!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Puchong
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by tupai
    so kesian for you. Tell you what I did when I was a lot younger, hotter, bolder and armed with a devil-may-care attitude.

    I used to stayed in Srihartamas in the late 80s. My neighbour had a serena and a bmw5. I had a 4X4 trooper.
    They abosulutely loved to park their serena in front of my gate, blocking half of it...After 2 failed attempts to get them not to do this...I got really mad so one fine morning, I reversed my trooper into the serena with a LOUD bang! and with other neighbours kaypohing around, I stood outside the idiot's gate and dare them to come out so that i can give them a knuckle sandwich...they peeped thru the curtains but never came out...

    I left a note on their serena and said that accident happens everyday and luckily it was not the bmw that i reversed into... P/S you can never tell cos I was a bit dopey from the cough syrup and I could also be reversing into the tree

    They never took any followup action and pretended nothing ever happened...Nothing was spoken thereafter and their cars were always in their 'own turf'...of course, they moved out a few motnhs later...

    SO what i am saying is, go rent a beat-up 4X4 and come back drowsy with cough syrup...then just let the insurance co kowtim...of course, what I told you is just a fiction of my vivid imagination....Come play with me.

    Yang Amat benggang dgn stupid road users lato tupai
    ok Lato Tupai

    tommorrow i will loan a Toyota Hilux from my good friend and maybe can try for a bang or two, maybe can heard the sweet crash sound of accord dented!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Puchong
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by burntan
    How about buy some gifts to them, cook something nice and share with them.... then ask nicely for their cooporation.
    i want to cook them alive in fact! They are doing catering services for food and bloody dirty the left over of food from the place they provide service were all over his compound,now every night i see big rat going into their compound for 1st class left over food and sometime those dirty rats will camp in my carpark for food fiesta,the next morning my carpark fill with so much of rat pellets and smell like ****. They are inconsiderate and dirty too. And most of the time they will have saudara visit them with 3 find young monkeys which make one hell of noise from 8pm to 3am! Childrens act like monkey so is the parents that never stop them,i wonder they are aliens from which galaxy

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    1,416
    How bout trying to rent a 5 ton Lorry? Hope you know where to park it..
    WheRe aRt ThOu?!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •