i have been working from home for almost 6 years. there are good and bad working from home.
1. no traffic jam
2. can wake up slightly late
3. can work as late as possible (see bad point)
4. less overhead, phone bill, electric bill, no rental
5. no conflict from colleague
1. need extreme self disipline or u will tends to get lazy
2. if u work to late, you brought your work into your life, which might affect your family relationship
3. can only do certain indistries where u support your customer via phone, internet, or visit them. they can't come to your home
4. some customer need to see if u have a proper office
5. if u have a few members in the house, they might affect your concentration
Please note that Brian was banned - had to ban him because he was trying to advertise and solicit for a business in the Forum Our rules forbid any form of advertisement unless it is for specific reasons which we allow.
hi..I'm looking for a job can work from home to earn extra income. Do you know any of your friends there want to hire people to help like data entry work fr home ? If you have, please let me know..thanks
hmm.. i think real estate really good. some of my fren (even those younger than me) did well, driving merz/ bmw.
but as i know, the comm payment is very slow. have to make sure you be able to sustain yourself for at least half a year before receiving your portion. if you're waiting for the comm to survive, you'll die with real estate
other soho business you may consider is:
- homebase childcare center
- freelance accounting service
- home baking
the best is - find a rich husband or wife and be a homemaker hehe