2. How come on the summon it did not write how much i suppose to pay?
3. Where is the nearest "Cawangan Traffik" from Subang that i could settle this summon?
2. I got speeding and parking tickets before - the amount compounded is there. If you are referring to list of compound value corresponding to types of offences, I guess the PDRM won't list it there. Its like a moral hazard. Once we know which offense carried the lesser penalties, human would likely to flout that offenses in accordance to their affordability.
1) U can pay yr saman at any police station but during office hrs only. In yr case u can go 2 the USJ 8 Balai. They will make a call 2 the SJ District Traffic div in Puchong 2 ask 4 the compound fine. This is also their internal process 2 standardise and authorise collection. Pls note the deadline. If u passed the deadline, u hv 2 appear in court. If u look at the summon, the court appearance is stated there. If u fail 2 appear in court, they will issue a warrant of arrest. They are very efficient now. I was issued one last year and the WOA came after 3 weeks when I failed 2 attend. I didn't notice all this deadline which were all stated in the summon.
2) Go register yourself at www.rilek.com.my. Using one of the payment gateway, you can pay online. The benefit 4 registering there is that u can check whether you hv other summonses as well. Brace yrself 4 a heart attack as those in there are 4 speeding and the fines there are much more that the third light!!
anybody more up 2 date with d law pls confirm. d 3rd brake light rule was enacted eons ago but implementation n enforcement was deferred just like d black boxes 4 buses. s far s i can recall, this law is yet come in2 force (yeah, msian law if funny - not everything passed by parliament n affirmed by hrh the king is officially law until it is enforced, n there again enforcement of a federal law need not b nation wide.) but more importantly, laws r made 2 b broken, or rather, amended 2 suit pre-tun fantasies, eg size of number plates followed proton's specs. there r specifications 4 3rd brake lights - eg shape, size not less than 15cm wide by 5cm high, intensity must b of a certain brightness (wattage), light must b steady (ie cannot b blinking), and d light must b 1 continuous n unbroken light, ie it must b from 1 light bulb only n specifically led lights were not permitted. if d law has since been changed n enforced, i stand 2 b corrected - after all, s i said, sometimes proton makes d laws.
legality aside, i honestly hv reservations on d value of d 3rd brake light ruling. u r supposed 2 drive at a such a safe distance behind d vehicle in front that u shud normally b able 2 stop in time if d driver in front applies d emergency brakes. shud u breach d safe distance (n mind u safe distance is NOT 10meters or 20 meters but a distance relative 2 yr speed) law n kiss a rear end, u r almost always at fault n u will almost certainly survive 2 face d music. those who kiss good bye there n then wud hv had kissed a stationary chunk of metal at extreme speeds. wat good is enforcement if all u need 2 avoid a saman is 2 hv that red box on yr rear panel shelf / windscreen / spoiler?
instead of picking up d 3rd brake light cue from volvo, people shud actually b reviewing if all that d safety-gawd says n does is indeed appropriate. 4 eg, d mounting of tail light cluster on d pillar at driver's eye level is in my experience n opinion a booboo n vehement no no. how many times hv u had em blinking indicators beaming directly in2 yr eyes at night n momentarily blinding u?
instead of picking on a gadget d absence of which only serves s a mitigation factor 4 idiots who upend yr rear, there must b more stringent enforcement of d laws regulating lights which blind other road users, n that includes 850t, xc90s, puntos, etc.
at d same time, when will somebody keep vehicles, particularly 2 wheelers, without lights at night, off our roads? i hv personally seen st pete's doors open cos of this. and how many times hv u been exceeding d 110kph limit on d plus hway at nite n then had 2 slam yr brakes cos some speed limit observer did not realise or bother 2 do d necessary about his malfunction tail lights (wira owners, pls note d complementary aquarium at d back of yr vehicle has a tendency 2 black out yr lights).