Where can u find a babysitter in SJ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Where can u find a babysitter in SJ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    1

    Where can u find a babysitter in SJ?

    Need a temp babysitter for my baby for Mon - Fri only? Know of anyone who is keen kindly contact Mrs Ng, 012 2733 011

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    1,282
    how old is your baby... you mind if it's a malay lady

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USJ2
    Posts
    601
    I actually post this thread in Dec'05 as well but no feedback from the forumers Is not easy to find someone to take care our baby nowadays, especially those are not so calculative and babysit because of they love kids or look for companionship, most of them are money oriented & commercialised, sad! By the way, I'm still looking for a good babysitter(Chinese) in SJ/Bandar Sunway area. Thanks.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Subang
    Posts
    1,325
    Do let me know if you can find one as well... I'll be needing one this August.
    A wise man refrains from talking but a fool utters rubbish.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    USJ 2
    Posts
    1
    My aunt is a babysitter and she's been doing it for a few years now. She's loving and caring and she has 2 kids of her own.

    If you're interested, I can ask if she's room for another kid.

    P.S. My aunt is staying in USJ6. ;D

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Selangor
    Posts
    392
    My neighbour is a baby sitter but we are in Puchong Utama.

    Anyone interested please call, Madam Irene. HP #016 3621585.
    She speaks Hokkien & Cantonese & Mandrin. Cannot speak English.
    She prefer to take care full time (overnight) whereby the child goes home every Friday.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USJ2
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by toytoy
    My aunt is a babysitter and she's been doing it for a few years now. She's loving and caring and she has 2 kids of her own.

    If you're interested, I can ask if she's room for another kid.

    P.S. My aunt is staying in USJ6. ;D
    Hi toytoy,
    I hv pm you for your aunt's contact,hv you received it? Your reply pls, TQ.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    1,282
    have bad experience previous, i thought if someone can maintain clean house would be good.... guess what ? the end up stop my child to touch anything, play anything (put her in playpan)... she can cry and **** and anything, the baby sitter only free to clean and wash then later attend to our kids.

    but how much are they charging for stay in ? my malay neighbour charge RM300 for stay in and go back friday

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    SJ
    Posts
    32
    I'm looking for a babysister in USJ (around USJ2,3, 4), pls pm me... thanks

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USJ33
    Posts
    430
    There is babysitting and nursery available at USJ2, please PM me for details.
    Thanks.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Subang
    Posts
    1,325
    My sister was babysitting for me when I started work. But she too found a job, so now I send IanC to a Chinese lady in Sunway. Her price is quite high but she's well recommended by friends. My colleague sends her 5 yr old daughter to an Indian lady in Sunway as well. She charge very good rates. PM me if you need more details.
    A wise man refrains from talking but a fool utters rubbish.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    subang
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by liliancyl
    Need a temp babysitter for my baby for Mon - Fri only? Know of anyone who is keen kindly contact Mrs Ng, 012 2733 011
    Does anyone need any babysitter in Sunway,Ridzuan condo. You may contact Mrs Ting 03 - 5636 1908. She is currently babysitting 2 children. One of it will attend school very soon.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USJ,Subang Jaya
    Posts
    1

    Babysitting available

    Hi,
    I am Mrs. Tan interested in babysitting, staying in USJ 3A.
    Monday-Friday(day time only)
    pls PM me if interested.
    Thank you

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    strawberry land
    Posts
    1,018
    Quote Originally Posted by leewinnie46
    have bad experience previous, i thought if someone can maintain clean house would be good.... guess what ? the end up stop my child to touch anything, play anything (put her in playpan)... she can cry and **** and anything, the baby sitter only free to clean and wash then later attend to our kids.

    but how much are they charging for stay in ? my malay neighbour charge RM300 for stay in and go back friday

    Where is the Malay LAdy staying?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sunway
    Posts
    22
    Hi there. I'm looking for a babysitter around the same area too. Weekdays, day time only. PJ area is also ok. If you or any others have recommendations, please let me know. Thanks so much!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •