Stuff for sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Stuff for sale

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    USJ2
    Posts
    258

    Stuff for sale

    Hey guys,
    I have some stuff that I need to put up for sale- second hand stuff that I don't need anymore because I am upgrading.
    Just needed clarification if I could do it in this forum or just post it in buy ans sell?...
    Sham
    Sham

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    ---
    Posts
    225
    do have a pda???

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    USJ2
    Posts
    258
    I have a PALM Tungsten E purchased in September this year - still under warranty. Please pm me if you are keen.
    Sham
    Sham

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    ---
    Posts
    225
    Price please...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SUbang Jaya
    Posts
    301

    ada ke?

    any wood stuffs, mask , handy crafty


    jack

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    948
    I need a book by Helen Caldicott.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bandar Puteri, Puchong
    Posts
    1,058
    Sham.....y not list down the items u plan to auction......the price if we r interested will pm u later....
    As long as prices and contact details not shown......i guess it is still within the rule on advertising.....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    6,964
    I will be setting up a channel for members to dispose of their stuff - whether by giving it away or garage sale. This is for the community. However, if any commercial ventures get in there, I will remove it. What say you folks?

    I shall be starting it on Sunday or Monday, after other members have seen this post.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by kwchang
    I will be setting up a channel for members to dispose of their stuff - whether by giving it away or garage sale. This is for the community. However, if any commercial ventures get in there, I will remove it. What say you folks?

    I shall be starting it on Sunday or Monday, after other members have seen this post.
    Yep, a garage sell would be great

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    USJ2
    Posts
    258
    Excellent idea to set up a spot to put up our used stuff up for sale!!!
    Sham!
    Sham

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    948
    Maybe we should have our very own library too. Make everyone in USJ.COM.MY register with I/C numbers (suggestion only), so whoever doesn't return the books will have their names plastered everywhere.

    hahaha! Sorry, just joking. Think about it folks. www.readersshack.com created this idea of online book rental, but I feel their rental rate is too expensive. Maybe we can have something similiar, since we all live in the same neighbourhood?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sunway
    Posts
    1,356
    Quote Originally Posted by kwchang
    I will be setting up a channel for members to dispose of their stuff - whether by giving it away or garage sale. This is for the community. However, if any commercial ventures get in there, I will remove it. What say you folks?

    I shall be starting it on Sunday or Monday, after other members have seen this post.
    Good idea - some have even jumped the gun and do their posting. It is difficult to define what is commercial. As an example, the petrof piano for sale - it could be from a second hand dealer getting free advertisement.

    Some restrictions would be good - eg restrict it to regular forumers e.g. budiman, rather than people who just create a nic and do a single posting.

    My two cents worth.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by SunwayKid
    Good idea - some have even jumped the gun and do their posting. It is difficult to define what is commercial. As an example, the petrof piano for sale - it could be from a second hand dealer getting free advertisement.

    Some restrictions would be good - eg restrict it to regular forumers e.g. budiman, rather than people who just create a nic and do a single posting.

    My two cents worth.
    Well, a so-called Budiman might be a 2nd hand trader who is active foruming, who knows..

    Sorry, i read a lot here but seldom post. So jz a thought from a 'junior member'..

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sunway
    Posts
    1,356
    Quote Originally Posted by kch
    Well, a so-called Budiman might be a 2nd hand trader who is active foruming, who knows..

    Sorry, i read a lot here but seldom post. So jz a thought from a 'junior member'..
    Yeah...that's true, but from the postings, forumers normally relate from their experience and of and on, whether accidently or on purpose, divulge some details on their occupation. Every regular would know Greenbug's, Penangkia or even, the mod line of work.

    Possibility of a new nic using it for commercial purpose is so much higher, compared against a regular.........if you look at the number of people who has been warned / banned just from a single posting for breaking the forum rules.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    USJ
    Posts
    13,830
    Err...it is a good idea to have a separate garage sale section...n talk about garage sales..Orchi wishes to give away for FREE(sure no violation with this)...a 3'-6" long aquarium made of glass...no leaks!...comes complete with a sturdy steel frame stand...still in excellent conditions...

    Ahem...it's got a good history though...destined to be a vintage aquarium collection one day...err...a cat could have caught the fish!
    Last edited by orchipalar; 19-12-2005 at 12:21 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •