Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Good massage service, not too expensive

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    247

    Good massage service, not too expensive

    Hi there,

    Is there any good massage service in Subang/USJ area? This is a genuine enquiry. So not insinuations, or sleazy joints please.

    There was really good spa in Bangsar I used to go to. Called Bali Ayu, with masseuse from Indonesia who really knew how to massage. Bliss. But darn, someone took over and now the price has gone from RM70 to RM120 per hour!

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    USJ2
    Posts
    237
    Have you tried the Caring Massage at Taipan? Run by the Brickfields-trained blind people. Located a couple of doors away from AmBank, same row as Guardian Pharmacy - on 1st floor. Operation hours between 10.00 a.m. to 9.00pm. They also do reflexology but I'd still prefer Lai Reflexology at SS18. Their rate: RM35 per hour. Additional charge for reflexology

    Among the ladies, I prefer a girl called Yati. Her off day is Thursday. There are also male masseurs for men.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    usj 2
    Posts
    121
    in my opinion there are none unless one of the proprieter willing to dispute. nine out of ten are con jobs no matter what you hear from friends. Good massage only available in Indonesia & thailand. go there if you really need to enjoy it. prices reasonable & no hanky panky if you tell them so

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    middle kingdom
    Posts
    1,821
    there iz one called phases beauty studio & spa, located on d 5th floor of bangunan sultan salahuddin abdul aziz shah, PJ.... dat iz nx 2 d crystal crown hotel on jalan utara (same road as bukit bintang boyz secondary school).

    u can contact d owner sarika 4 more detailz at 012-2191519

    her price iz reasonable considerin dat there iz quite a lotta stuff offered 4 d amount.... steam bath, scrub, mandi bunga, massage, hair n scalp treatmt.... n stimez, she haz got special promoz on like juz b4 deepavali o hari raya....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    USJ 14
    Posts
    28
    I know one is a free-lance. She can come to your house but the charges is different; i.e. to USJ will cost RM50.00/hour.

    Her mobile no. is 013-2076181 Azlina

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,841
    Quote Originally Posted by aRwEn
    there iz one called phases beauty studio & spa, located on d 5th floor of bangunan sultan salahuddin abdul aziz shah, PJ.... dat iz nx 2 d crystal crown hotel on jalan utara (same road as bukit bintang boyz secondary school).

    u can contact d owner sarika 4 more detailz at 012-2191519

    her price iz reasonable considerin dat there iz quite a lotta stuff offered 4 d amount.... steam bath, scrub, mandi bunga, massage, hair n scalp treatmt.... n stimez, she haz got special promoz on like juz b4 deepavali o hari raya....
    aRwEn, do you happen to know also the one next door to Sarika which provides Chiropractor services (like a polyclinic)? Do you have their number or maybe the general number for dat building? I visited them some time ago but lost their numbers and I'm planning to visit them soon. TQ.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ss14
    Posts
    401
    Hervin De BEauty , Body Massage and Reflexology Health

    34, ss15/4
    Subang Jaya.
    tel 03 56345839
    03 56348048

    This is behind the old market of ss15..Near and opposite the rows of malay food stalls beside the contruction area of the new market in ss15. Close at 10pm.1 shop lot. Near the pet shop.

    Description
    -------------
    RM 50 per hour..Whole body...Reflekology dunno.
    Nice ambience..Clean cool and not noisy. Professional.
    Use red shorts and massage table with hole for face.
    After 12 massage session free one session..
    NOrmal oil or aromatic oil

    I like here because they can massage hard and good..How hard depends on u liking..I like ask them to rub until red and bluish...Usually go once or twice per month..

    Got 3 ladies i think and a guy..One big round round aunty and 2 indonesia i guess..I tried already the aunty and anis.This 2 superpower..Also include the method where "step on your back" massage..The ceiling got railing for them to hold and they step step on your back and rib cage , thight , butt , shoulder etc..Can hear bones popping..Until all air or evil spirit or etc etc squesssed out..Massager are friendly and can bla bla bla..if u bla bla bla with them . If u quiet they also quiet.

    Quite painful massage, but relazing after that and loose already..
    i like..

    Beside Hervin MAssage ..there are i think 2 more massage parlor call picit and another one beside the bar?..But all guys massager..But still Henzin the best.ss18 and ss14 full of urut tradisional but above is the best and worthy the money for real massage.

    ------------------------------
    I like Malaysia Autosurf

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    -
    Posts
    5,820
    Cactuc, reading your posts almost always relieve my mental tension immediately! Thanks for making this a pleasure to read.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    -
    Posts
    5,820
    Quote Originally Posted by cactuc1
    I like here because they can massage hard and good..How hard depends on u liking..I like ask them to rub until red and bluish...Usually go once or twice per month..

    Got 3 ladies i think and a guy..One big round round aunty and 2 indonesia i guess..I tried already the aunty and anis.This 2 superpower..Also include the method where "step on your back" massage..The ceiling got railing for them to hold and they step step on your back and rib cage , thight , butt , shoulder etc..Can hear bones popping..Until all air or evil spirit or etc etc squesssed out..Massager are friendly and can bla bla bla..if u bla bla bla with them . If u quiet they also quiet.

    Quite painful massage, but relazing after that and loose already..
    i like..

    Beside Hervin MAssage ..there are i think 2 more massage parlor call picit and another one beside the bar?..But all guys massager..But still Henzin the best.ss18 and ss14 full of urut tradisional but above is the best and worthy the money for real massage.

    ------------------------------
    I like Malaysia Autosurf
    Hahaha Cactuc! You're so hillarious lar.. sorry I've no experience with massage or whatever. Sorry for the digression!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    247
    cactuc, u the funny thanks fro teh tips. will check it out.

    thank u to all the other posters too.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    247
    cactuc,

    do those aunties at Hervin burp and belch when they massage you?

    the one i went to at bangsar did! it was the weirdest experience ever! she said it's because i banyak angin. she burped throughout the entire massage!

    anyone else with this experience?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    exUSJ
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by adriene
    cactuc,

    do those aunties at Hervin burp and belch when they massage you?

    the one i went to at bangsar did! it was the weirdest experience ever! she said it's because i banyak angin. she burped throughout the entire massage!

    anyone else with this experience?
    hi adrien....
    u should be lucky coz she burp....if she fart through out the entire session then we will know who's manyak angin.... anyway, if she burp with bau petai also a problem la...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    middle kingdom
    Posts
    1,821
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterHng
    aRwEn, do you happen to know also the one next door to Sarika which provides Chiropractor services (like a polyclinic)? Do you have their number or maybe the general number for dat building? I visited them some time ago but lost their numbers and I'm planning to visit them soon. TQ.

    unfortunately, i dun hav d chiropractor'z phone no, but if u call sarika up, she might b able 2 get it 4 u tho since it iz her neighbour.... her sis runz d gym there as well, so she mite know oso.... hope dat helpz....

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,841
    Quote Originally Posted by aRwEn

    unfortunately, i dun hav d chiropractor'z phone no, but if u call sarika up, she might b able 2 get it 4 u tho since it iz her neighbour.... her sis runz d gym there as well, so she mite know oso.... hope dat helpz....
    Thanks aRwEn....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ss14
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by adriene
    cactuc,

    do those aunties at Hervin burp and belch when they massage you?

    the one i went to at bangsar did! it was the weirdest experience ever! she said it's because i banyak angin. she burped throughout the entire massage!

    anyone else with this experience?
    At herbvin no ah..no burping or belching..

    however , once i attempted this massage at uSj 1 at one of the shops below the flats which she operated inside a salon shop beside the 7 11. She burped and bleach very often and the long burp type..Very scary first , then funny , then arritating. Thank God no smell.

    Bad experience is the one in Sunway massage shop near where the cyber shop are..she also burp and bleach few time..THis time i can smell her dinner ..THere goes the aromatic massage..

    ----------------------------------------------

    I like Malaysia Autosurf

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •