View Full Version : Usj1
12-04-2004, 02:54 AM
would like to point out about USJ 1 . Why is this place still under developed ? We have voted for reps but nobody wants to look into this area . I have seen monkeys all over and some of the houses are badly kept . Why don't the elected reps take a walk and see . The giant area when it rains is always flooded . No words can describe how frustrated I am when I see the situation here . Can't the relevant authorities have a look and do something
12-04-2004, 11:25 AM
Read sometime back that MPSJ or some company is to do a link road from usj1 to tesco, puchong. methinks that after this (tolled road?) there will be more improvements in usj1, along with the usual jams! :o
12-04-2004, 11:31 AM
Here are the following options you can take to bring up your complaint.
1. Write to Dato Lee Hwa Beng, the ADUN taking care of his area. He is also an appointed MPSJ councillor. His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and you can cc Mr Yap Yun Fatt at email@example.com. Mr Yap is also one of the 24 MPSJ councillors. I can assure you that you will get a reply. But I also suggest you get the commitment to get the issue resolve as well. Reply anytime and most probably MPSJ will reply "Perkara ini adalah dalam siasatan. I can see that the culprit is the contractor who did the earlier roadworks and most probably he will say that the work order does not include the flood allevation as MPSJ may not forsee that this flooding will occur when the roadwork is completed. This is due to short sightedness and not being able to think that far lah.
2. See him at his Service Centre which is in your neighbourhood at USJ 1 and personally bring this up to him. He is always there on every Tuesday from 8.30pm onwards at the following address
NO. 17, JALAN USJ 1/6A,
(JALAN MEWAH 5/2)
Near SJKC Chee Wen
47610 SUBANG JAYA
If you still do not know where it is, refer to the map here
3. Go to his website http://forum.hwabeng.org.my/forum.php/1 and express your concern here at his forum. You can scream until the cow comes home but don't scream for the Kow from Kinrara as his jurisdiction starts from USJ 16 onwards.
4. Write an email to the "Letter to the Editor" in the Star. Their email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use a pseudonym but in your email you must provide your full name, address and telephone number. Or else it will end up in the Recycle Bin Laden
5. Contact your local MP. I am afraid in this area I am as blur as you as at today, nobody has seen him due to the fact that he has removed all his posters. Thank God his RM 10,000 deposit is safe. He promises me his email address and the address of his new service centre once it is set up. Once I get it, I will share with you here. Don't bother to visit his website www.kelanajayamp.com.my. Election is over and he has won. His website is like a monument now - both don't need updating.
12-04-2004, 06:36 PM
eii i saw this place near subang mewah those shoplots... this new place being developed called USJ1 Grandview or something like dat.. looks pretty high class :P
13-04-2004, 12:23 AM
looks could kill ... but when night falls, that place is really quiet and kinda dark though there are street lights there The link that was suppose to link to Kesas highway, was abandon several years already.
:confused: Wonder are they still gonna cont. the project or just leave it as it is. Used to hang around that area when i was working around there but have yet to see monkeys swaying around ... :D
13-04-2004, 08:46 AM
I suspect that the link to TESCO Puchong will start from here. The developer, Dergahayu has already seen the gold mine here and is sitting on it as most of the development in USJ 1 area are under theirs. The traffic here is going to be chaotic. Can you imagine people from outside Subang Jaya come in (from NKVE, NPE and Federal Highway) via the SJMC entrance, travelled the Jln Kewajipan stretch, turn left into Giant and head on straight to Tesco and onwards to wherever they want to go all TOLL FREE. The TESCO-USJ Link is TOLL FREE and no concessionaire has come forward saying that they will build the road. Morever it is a short stretch. So short that before you could put your change into your pocket, you have come to the end of the tolled road! Most of the short haul tolled roads are very unpopular that they finally were closed down as instead of easing the traffic jam, they themselves created one. Eg: Jalan Kuching, Jalan Pahang and the Jalan Cheras tolls.
17-04-2004, 05:20 PM
Write to Dato Lee Hwa Beng, the ADUN taking care of his area. He is also an appointed MPSJ councillor. His email address is email@example.com and you can cc Mr Yap Yun Fatt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mr Yap is also one of the 24 MPSJ councillors. I can assure you that you will get a reply.
WROTE TO THEM BUT NO REPLY . Too many things to settle or
Tidak apa attitude ?
09-05-2004, 11:53 AM
Our ADUN has got so many things to do . Too many excuses even to go round the USJ 1 area and see how is that area . Waiting for another election with some empty promises or Will tell us Currently we don;t have funds to do any kind of development .
10-05-2004, 11:48 AM
Well it's not easy being a wakil rakyat... esp in places like subang jaya.
Can the moderators/edteam start a special "link" whereby we can email these wakils directly from these threads?
Also, can this site somehow keep a list of what these wakils did & didn't do during their tenure for future GE references? "Bullets" for the next GE! :D
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.