View Full Version : Skin disease doctor

24-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Can anybody recommend a good skin disease doctor in KL/PJ ?

preferably from personal experience..

24-05-2012, 05:28 PM
My children has chronic skin disorder as they are allergic to many substances especially nuts. Both of them have had been treated in US and MY hospitals. IMHO, the best clinical advice is from the hospital as the dermatologists are very updated based on the past and present experiences. The only problem is some of the drugs are not available but you can always get a prescription from the doctors to get it from the pharmacies.

Go to either UH or Selayang Hospital for clicical advice.

24-05-2012, 05:46 PM
From my personal experience, Klinik Ranjit, SS15

24-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Yup! SOKONG! Dr Ranjit is the BESTEST in town. He have a look and instantly recognised a tassie tick bite and got to work immediately. After 8 daily dressing change, i am as good as new albeit with a scar.

BTW, he is VVVVVV popular and it best that u go early like 8am to beat the crowd! he will have at least `10-20 patients waiting by 9am! and hundreds will come in & out daily!

Yang Alamak Bitten by tassietick ToonIstimewaUtama xlatotupai:eek:

24-05-2012, 08:27 PM
agreed! DR ranjit! i have being suffer from skin problem for 15 yrs. c this dr, c that dr but still not cure n spent a lot of money. after that, i moved to usj n my hubby recommend me to try Dr Ranjit. in 5 minutes time, he said: madam, ur skin problem cant be cure. there is still havent any medication for that skin problem. it is genetic prob n i'm sure ur sibling have it too. if u dun believe, pls go n google it.

be frank, after listen to what he said, i felt released. he gave me the answer! after 15 yrs, he gave me an answer of what wrong with me. if he is someone that wan to earn money, he can choose to lie to me n let me undergo some medication.

the Q is pretty long but worth waiting!

good luck!

24-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Go to either UH or Selayang Hospital for clicical advice.

I went to those doctors in UH many times and they are quite hopeless. After applying the ointment for so many times, the skin rashes are still there.

Many people here recommend Dr ranjit, maybe i will go and have a look. Thanks

25-05-2012, 12:55 AM
DR Ting, 136 Jalam Imbi KL, Tel 03-2144 4848/4806.

I did receive my skin diseases treatment few months ago from him. Treatment is acceptable. But be prepared to wait for longggggg Q since Dr Ting also a very very popular Skin Specialist in KL. Best is to make an appointment to find out when U could drop by their Clinic (typically the appointment will be 2-3 days later!!!). Medical Bill seems reasonable.

** For minor skin rashes infection, Elomet Cream (Schering-Plough) works wonders for me. U might give it a try; U could get it from most of the Pharmacy Shop in SJ/USJ.

25-05-2012, 06:09 AM
Dr Ranjit is now too busy with cosmetic skin treatment that he doesn't do minor skin problems. No time to answer your queries as his clinic is always full and standing room only. Even now he doesn't remove moles. I usually go back to Penang to see Dr Lim Huat Bee at Jalan Abu Settee off Burmah Road for all my skin problems. He is the best in Penang..and and old school mate!